Next Last
Beans

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Jun 13, 2013
Pretty soon we are goin to take over this B
Jogger

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Sep 12, 2013
Remember a few years ago, when an illegal alien from Mexico was charged with beating and raping a female jogger in the wee hours of the morning in Red Bud?

He allegedly started by running alongside her, making lewd remarks and grabbing her rear end, and eventually pushed her into a bean field, where he beat and raped her.

He had been employed at the Tequila's Mexican Restaurant in Red Bud.

http://www.examiner.com/article/illegal-alien...
You Red Bud Hick

Waterloo, IL

#25 Sep 13, 2013
Remember 20 years ago when a white high school kid went into a gas station, threatening his ex with a gun. The gun went off and thought he shot her and then he killed himself. Remember when some kid OD on heroin and did not long ago? Remember when a local banker and his son were caught embezzling money from the bank. Remember the horse ranch and multiple other local farmers that have been employing illegals for years. Remember when you didn't show up to the city meeting to contest the Tequilas moving in? This is what makes Red Bud a joke. So quick to condemn many for the actions of one. Last time I drove by Tequila's, the parking lot was farm from empty. The only real crime the handful of Hispanics in your town have truly committed is the atrocity that is the food they serve. By your reasoning all white people are scum too, because some of them have committed crimes. Retard
hmm

Waterloo, IL

#26 Sep 16, 2013
You Red Bud Hick wrote:
Remember 20 years ago when a white high school kid went into a gas station, threatening his ex with a gun. The gun went off and thought he shot her and then he killed himself. Remember when some kid OD on heroin and did not long ago? Remember when a local banker and his son were caught embezzling money from the bank. Remember the horse ranch and multiple other local farmers that have been employing illegals for years. Remember when you didn't show up to the city meeting to contest the Tequilas moving in? This is what makes Red Bud a joke. So quick to condemn many for the actions of one. Last time I drove by Tequila's, the parking lot was farm from empty. The only real crime the handful of Hispanics in your town have truly committed is the atrocity that is the food they serve. By your reasoning all white people are scum too, because some of them have committed crimes. Retard
tell the whole story next time
You Red Bud Hick

Waterloo, IL

#27 Sep 17, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>tell the whole story next time
I would have but my fingers started cramping up.
Sarge75x

United States

#28 Sep 17, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
They hire them because theyre cheap. Part what you say is true. Unions were good in the 40s but eventually made Americans lazy with a sense of 'entitlement'.
Union workers are lazy huh, why don't you drive up North, and take a job in a Steelmill, Blast Fce or BOF should be a good place to start, you don't know what hot is.
Bozmainian Devil

Ellis Grove, IL

#29 Sep 20, 2013
Last week two of them rolled their pick up on Baldwin road south of Baldwin. One was ejected the other was charged with DUI, no licence, and NO INSURANCE! That means if they would have hit someone the victim/victims would be TOTALLY on their own. If one of these illegals crippled me up and my family had to suffer I truly don't know what I would do..
RB Girl

Belleville, IL

#30 Mar 27, 2014
Jogger wrote:
Remember a few years ago, when an illegal alien from Mexico was charged with beating and raping a female jogger in the wee hours of the morning in Red Bud?
He allegedly started by running alongside her, making lewd remarks and grabbing her rear end, and eventually pushed her into a bean field, where he beat and raped her.
He had been employed at the Tequila's Mexican Restaurant in Red Bud.
http://www.examiner.com/article/illegal-alien...
I remember that. Does anyone else?
Unions and Mexicans

Waterloo, IL

#31 Mar 28, 2014
These union guys talk a good game to try to get the Mexicans out of town and out of the state, but it's your party that's going to let you down.

Your party lets the Mexicans work for less than you, you stupid Union yes men!

The Unions BUY the democrats into office (Yes, teachers, you're part of it too)

The Democrats make sure that the laws benefit the Unions.

Your Union dues have served their purpose.

UNION MEMBERS! YOUR DEMOCRAT PARTY IS BETRAYING YOU!

This country will soon give everyone the right to work, and your Unions will not have the shady gangster hold over labor that you currently enjoy. You can thank YOUR party who YOU paid to put in power when you are all out of work and you are one of the check cashing scum suckers you now condemn.

The next time your Union Steward tells you how to vote, tell him to shove it up his ass. You have too much pride to be bullied by Union thuggery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
water street 3 hr sarah 7
Rocher Pub (Aug '16) 5 hr Bigone 6
Molly kempfer Tue Mpr618 2
Looking for old friend Feb 20 Gerry wolf dearman 1
kkhhmmm Feb 18 What 1
David J & Susan M Ahne Feb 14 inquirer 1
Dave? Feb 14 Det59 11

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance