Mediacom or HTC internet and cable?

Mediacom or HTC internet and cable?

Posted in the Evansville Forum

Jim

Waterloo, IL

#1 Jan 19, 2013
I'm looking into getting internet and cable for my new place just wondering who has the better cable and interet for the price?
cnon

Waterloo, IL

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Jim wrote:
I'm looking into getting internet and cable for my new place just wondering who has the better cable and interet for the price?
Htc mediacom sucks
How come

Waterloo, IL

#3 Jun 10, 2013
cnon wrote:
<quoted text>
Htc mediacom sucks
what is wrong with mediacom Internet I'm thinking of switching to them so please inform me on why I should not go to them
Motambe

Red Bud, IL

#4 Jun 11, 2013
Heavy rain, thunderstorms, wind = no cable tv or internet on Mediacom due to interference with reception on the dish. HTC, coming in on phone lines, stays intact. The only risk is where the phone lines may be on utility poles that would be damaged in a storm. Hasn't happened yet in 5 years.
lala

Millstadt, IL

#5 Jun 11, 2013
Weve had mediacom for the past 4 years and we've never had a problem with it. It's only gone out once and that was during a huuuuuuge storm. Our Internet is super fast. Mediacom is 10000000 times better than HTC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth gay Wed Suredid 5
Petition To Improve Red Bud McDonald's Wed R Rollo 7
Micah’s Mon Mee 3
Gibson Drugs Feb 14 Big magic 5
3 in jail for the murderof x-bow Feb 13 Eyeswideopen 1
midwest auto creations Feb 11 Midwest Auto Crea... 5
Fatal stabbing Feb 11 1 liar 57

Evansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance