Child Molestation
Anna Blalack

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Sean Richard Smith has been charged with 3 aggravated felony counts of child molestation by the Unita County prosecutors office. When it reaches the district court level the media will have a frenzy getting all of the details of the almost 9 month investigation. This man raped my then 8 year old granddaughter and molested her 3 siblings. They bear the same last name but are not related. This man was the children's mother's boyfriend at the time. She was the primary wage earner and was at work on these occasions. This man is being held on a $100,000 bond.
Sad

Haslet, TX

#3 Jun 21, 2013
What about Terry Holmes?
Nurse

Haslet, TX

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Sad wrote:
What about Terry Holmes?
He looks like a Child Molester
Buritto

United States

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Yes he does
Rebel Girl

United States

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Terry Holmes? Definitely a kid toucher
johb

Sioux City, IA

#7 Feb 24, 2014
Anna Blalack wrote:
Sean Richard Smith has been charged with 3 aggravated felony counts of child molestation by the Unita County prosecutors office. When it reaches the district court level the media will have a frenzy getting all of the details of the almost 9 month investigation. This man raped my then 8 year old granddaughter and molested her 3 siblings. They bear the same last name but are not related. This man was the children's mother's boyfriend at the time. She was the primary wage earner and was at work on these occasions. This man is being held on a $100,000 bond.
I read about it and it sounds like a crock.
john

Sioux City, IA

#8 Feb 24, 2014
I read the report and it sounds like a crock. u guys just have no life. the facts of the case did not even make sense. and the the mother did not even show up to the court date. and the prosecutor made a fool out of her self from what I read. There is a reason they declared it a mistrial. I bet if they try to re-file its going to go sour again. And looks can be deceiving I bet u look like a kid toutcher to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evanston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dishonorable judge Sanderson (Feb '16) Feb '16 Dad 2
Dishonorable judge Sanderson (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ex victim 3
Seth Kauffman, my warning to the ladies. (Jul '15) Feb '16 Ex victim 2
Dishonorable judge Sanderson (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ex victim 1
Judge sanderson (Feb '16) Feb '16 Craphater 2
single women 18-35 gotta see!!!# (Jan '16) Jan '16 Matayoniko 1
Mtn.View Mo. (Jun '09) Jan '16 Matayoniko 4

Evanston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance