Suspect Charged In Attack That Killed...

Suspect Charged In Attack That Killed Disabled Man On Howard Street

There are 2 comments on the WBBM-AM Chicago story from Sep 14, 2011, titled Suspect Charged In Attack That Killed Disabled Man On Howard Street. In it, WBBM-AM Chicago reports that:

A south suburban man stands charged with beating and robbing a disabled man on the Evanston side of Howard Street, in an attack that later resulted in the man's death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBBM-AM Chicago.

bite me

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1 Sep 15, 2011
all you read about is black crime. no matter where you go on topix, it's black crime, and they attack the old, and the weak. my god, they are nothing but cowards.

Park Forest, IL

#2 Sep 15, 2011
This is truly one of the most horrific crimes I've heard of. A poster child to rally for getting the death penalty back. No way this idiot can be rehabilitated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evanston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawsuits for Faggianno and Wasilenko (Feb '14) Sep 29 THOT 13
News Fight for $15 rallies part-time college professors Sep 27 Poondar Patel 2
News VW taps head of Porsche to be new CEO amid emis... Sep 26 BAN the Diluter - EU 2
News Suburbs spread farther afield as more families ... (Nov '07) Sep 25 Butters 8
Chivas 2015/16 Third Soccer Shirt is available ... Sep 16 Snibbitydibbity 3
Sell 2015/16 Man Unite Third soccer jerseys fo... Sep '15 Soccer777 2
Sell 2015/16 Man Unite home long sleeve cheap s... Sep '15 Soccer777 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evanston Mortgages