TOXIC FRACKING WASTE FLUID dumped in ...

TOXIC FRACKING WASTE FLUID dumped in WATERTOWN ,NY

Posted in the Evans Mills Forum

SURVIVE

Norwood, NY

#1 Apr 27, 2013
People of WATERTOWN and JEFFERSON County are you aware that truck loads of TOXIC FRACKING FLUID is being disposed of in YOUR BACK YARD. you best check this out. before it is too LATE. at present, NYS dosen t allow Fracking in our STATE, but it does allow TOXIC WASTE fluid for drilled FRACKING Wells in Pennsylvania to be disposed of in our fair State. Presently it is being disposed of in WATERTOWN , NY and in CHEMUNG , NY. oh yes and one other thing. NYD DOES NOT REQUIRE it be tested for RADIOACTIVITY. its also being dumped in Ohio, OHIO just refused some of it cause it tested POSITIVE for RADIOACTIVITY. hmm i wonder where they sent it?? NEW YORK STATE?? so WATERTOWN, welcome your TOXIC and RADIOACTIVE waste FRACKING FLUID to your AREA. Don t sit down and take this. tell em to FRACK OFF ! not in your back yard...
Amanda

Watertown, NY

#2 May 2, 2013
Who cares?
curious6785

Watertown, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Amanda wrote:
Who cares?
If you don't care, you're an idiot. You have kids? Toxic waste, think about it. Jesus.
Concerned taxpayer

Theresa, NY

#4 Jul 28, 2013
Don't you think New York would regulate it if it was toxic. New York would look at it as an opportunity to collect more revenue. If there was an issue NY would be all over it..
OPENYOUREYES

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Jul 30, 2013
If this is really going on something absolutely has to be done. I would not trust NYS one bit. If you honestly think the state & government are going to give you every detail of a developing situation of this magnitude, well then you are very naive. And to the person that said you don't care, what is wrong with you? Do you really have no interest in your local environment ? That is one of the reasons why nothing changes in our country, because too many people just don't care, don't vote, and therefore have no voice whatsoever.
shark

United States

#6 Jul 30, 2013
Concerned taxpayer wrote:
Don't you think New York would regulate it if it was toxic. New York would look at it as an opportunity to collect more revenue. If there was an issue NY would be all over it..
Google love canal. Or Erin Brockovich. The government could care less about your well being.

Since: Jul 13

Wilmington, NC

#7 Jul 30, 2013
It scary for sure to think about the possible effects of fracking. polluted waters & sink holes anyone????
OPENYOUREYES

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Aug 1, 2013
I think that if the general public had any idea about what really goes on in this country they would be shocked, to say the least. I'm not claiming I know everything that's going on in our country, however some of the things I've studied over the years, for personal research concerns, is absolutely frightening. I do think its good that some citizens care enough to have an educated conversation about these types of issues, because without conversations like these nothing will ever change.
Robert

Valdosta, GA

#9 Aug 8, 2013
Leave it to state idiots to allow toxic dumping within a stone's throw of a major waterway. The St. Lawrence has been abused for decades via the great lakes. As usual, money wins over all else. I encourage the people of Jeff County to rise up and force a change.
mary

Newark, NJ

#10 Sep 1, 2013
I know this is off the subject but does anyone know if u can have pit bulls there? My son will be stationed at ft..drum and will want to take his dog.we dont knoe the law on that.
AJJ

Boonville, NY

#11 Jun 18, 2014
Yes he can have his dog. There are many Pit bulls in NY state. hope he hasn't made his dog mean. Pit bull dogs are not mean by nature.
AJJ

Boonville, NY

#12 Jun 18, 2014
Toxic waste. What do you expect with a dictator like Andrew Cuomo. Andrew Cuomo answers to no one and does as he pleases. Time for a change! Andrew Cuomo has to go! Do the right thing and VOTE him out! We the people of NY deserve better! Lets vote in a governor who will honor his oath and uphold he U.S. Constitution so help him God!
megan

Watertown, NY

#13 Jun 19, 2014
Where was this information gathered from originally? If this is really happening, which I wouldn't be surprised, then all of us need to join together and put a stop to this! Northern NY borders one of the most beautiful Great Lakes and provides habitat for tons of species and fresh drinking water for millions of people and animals. This is a huge problem if it is in fact happening.
megan

Watertown, NY

#14 Jun 19, 2014
Where did you find this information?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evans Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lowville attorney plans challenge of two-term L... Sep 1 come again 15
wwny (Sep '13) Aug 31 Anonymous 7
Looking for information on a soldier, for lost ... Aug 31 Lost and found 4
Beginner golf course in Watertown Aug 30 John 1
News Pair accused of taking bicycle in Watertown Aug 30 Justice 1
what do we think of fort drum soldiers (Mar '11) Aug 21 Vyv 45
Evans Mills woman accused of identity theft Aug 21 Concerned 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evans Mills Mortgages