Posted in the Evans Mills Forum

lmao

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2011
What does everyone think of them
dustin v

Southbridge, MA

#2 Nov 12, 2011
There good people who would help anybody out. Now Greg Meeks and his kids different story.
lmao

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2011
I heard joes the bad ones got a daughter he ran out on when she was a baby and doesnt pay anyone he hires is this true?
dustin v

West Hartford, CT

#4 Nov 12, 2011
He did have a daughter wen he was about 16 or so. That's all I know about that. He pays everyone he hires. It's Greg Meeks with the farm who doesn't pay anyone.
lmao

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2011
Thanks for the info can i ask who u are ?
dustin v

Albany, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2011
I'm Dustin Vantassel. Who r u
nichole

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2011
Im his daughter
tims got flow

Albany, NY

#8 Nov 13, 2011
I know joe Meeks and he's a good guy. Helped me out a few times and his kids are always there to help whenever I ask
nichole

United States

#9 Nov 15, 2011
Ha ha thats what i figured still a taboo to talk about me ..thats ok .wouldnt want to tarnish his so called great reputation in the community.wasnt trying to anyways my brother in law just started milking at the farm .wasnt aware joe was not involved with the farm anymore......
meeks farm

Cheshire, CT

#10 Nov 21, 2011
They will rip you off and drag you out with no pay until you quit. So better make sure they pay him
misty

United States

#11 Dec 16, 2011
I know the Meeks and they are great people and will help anyone any time . as for my sister Nikki leave her out of this. She has not had anything to do with Joe and will never and she should not be dragged into this . I cannot even believe that this family is even on here. I do not know Joe and care less to but the ones I have met are very very sincere and kindhearted people.
nikki

Fulton, NY

#12 Dec 16, 2011
misty dont worry about it i dont need anyone to defend me joe made his bed now he has to live with his cowardly actions and as for the rest of the family they always treated me good and i have nothing bad to say about them.i am not concerned with joe nor have i ever been . i have a wonderfull life i could not ask for anything better then what i have .i have always had a father he has been there since i was little he loves my children so i did not lose out on anything ive always had a daddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evans Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do we think of fort drum soldiers (Mar '11) 9 hr Joe 44
Do people in Watertown eat their own offspring? Jul 22 Watertown sucks 1
News Harrisburg woman sent to prison for serving tai... Jul 20 Ignoranus 14
News Carthage man facing sixth DWI in a decade (Jul '12) Jul 19 I hate dumb people 2
Evans Mills woman accused of identity theft Jul 9 Theresa resident 2
News Two women charged with prostitution in Pamelia;... Apr '15 Paul Anderson 1
News Evans Mills man indicted in Rochester murder Mar '15 SouthWedgeTardedP... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evans Mills Mortgages