New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,721 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18384 Mar 29, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
What a crybaby the Goob of Gopherville is. I just love it that my man is in office. Wallow in your sorrow and continue your pity parties. Throw some more useless factoids into your whine glass and choke on your teardrops and mucous you sniveling little sop!:)
I love how driveling liberals never have anything to say but whine about others and when they become president, blame others, in case you haven't noticed what obama destroys, affects everyone. Except for his precious illegals and welfare rats.
Unrelyable

Syracuse, NY

#18385 Mar 29, 2013
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
Friend --

This Sunday at midnight, Organizing for Action will have a record of its founding members.

According to the record associated with this exact email address, you're not yet one of them:

-- Organizing for Action member: No
-- Suggested donation today:$5

People like you got President Obama to this point -- now it's time to finish what we started.

Donate $5 or more now, and be a founding member of OFA:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Be-a-Founding-...

Thanks,

Organizing for Action


P.S. Don't worry, Sunday is not a Muslim Holy day.
Good thing the president isn't a Muslim, and even if he was, how does that not quality him for the presidency?

Xenophobia anyone?
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

#18386 Mar 29, 2013
I would just like to say I didn't vote for the o-man , but I think trying to blame him for all the money problems is wrong , we pay over 225 million a year for pay and retirement for the house , senate , presidents and ex presidents ..they pay nothing into social security , health care or retirement and I don't see any of them repubs or dems doing anything about that , they all travel all over on our dime and its ok because they can , we need some people in office to change the system ...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18387 Mar 29, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing the president isn't a Muslim, and even if he was, how does that not quality him for the presidency?
Xenophobia anyone?
Your inference on the post script is askew as likely for such a liberal. It was merely a public service message, and I fear no one, especially liberals, I find them entertaining, like circus clowns.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18388 Mar 29, 2013
Bubba wrote:
I would just like to say I didn't vote for the o-man , but I think trying to blame him for all the money problems is wrong , we pay over 225 million a year for pay and retirement for the house , senate , presidents and ex presidents ..they pay nothing into social security , health care or retirement and I don't see any of them repubs or dems doing anything about that , they all travel all over on our dime and its ok because they can , we need some people in office to change the system ...
The answer is simple, Taxed Enough Already. Term limits, and do not vote for incumbants of either party, they will start to get the message, no more career politicians, power corrupts! Don't allow any of them long enough to get comfortable, serve and then go back to work in civilian life , like the rest of us.
Bubba

Gloversville, NY

#18389 Mar 29, 2013
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is simple, Taxed Enough Already. Term limits, and do not vote for incumbants of either party, they will start to get the message, no more career politicians, power corrupts! Don't allow any of them long enough to get comfortable, serve and then go back to work in civilian life , like the rest of us.
your right its simple , but people are so worried about repubs and dems they forget about the big picture ,
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#18390 Mar 29, 2013
Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing the president isn't a Muslim, and even if he was, how does that not quality him for the presidency?
Xenophobia anyone?
it's not a matter of "disqualification," it's a matter of electability.

Islam does not recognize or accept the principle of separation of Church and State. There is only one law in Islam - the religious law (sharia) is also the civil law. Supreme authority over both religious and civil matters is vested in the same person (e.g., Caliph, Sultan) One who is a devout Muslim, seeking the office of POTUS, would have great difficulty swearing the oath of office to preserve, protect & defend the Constitution's Establishment clause.

This fact in turn would pose political problems for any Islamic candidate in terms of the electoral acceptability in the minds of the voters, as a practical reality.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18391 Mar 29, 2013
I vote on the content of a mans' character, not the color of his skin, that's why I didn't vote for obama.

It's very telling to watch the liberal media denegrate someone like Dr. Ben Carson.
Pedophile Spike

Corinth, NY

#18392 Mar 29, 2013
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
I vote on the content of a mans' character, not the color of his skin, that's why I didn't vote for obama.
I vote in the context of a persons age.

If the person is under 12, I will vote for them.

With my pee pee.

Cuz I'm a pedaphile

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18393 Mar 29, 2013
Pedophile Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote in the context of a persons age.
If the person is under 12, I will vote for them.
With my pee pee.
Cuz I'm a pedaphile
You aren't spike, you're that trailer trash from Hagaman where they have that condom recycling plant that half the people work at, and the other half like you maggot sits in your trailer eating carrion, sniffing obamas' ass.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18394 Mar 29, 2013
Instead of acknowledging it is possible to have a valid point-of-view that is different than the president’s, the long knives have come out to plunge into the back of a famous black neurosurgeon who worked his way up from poverty to the top.

The left-wingers know his story is a powerful counter-point to the “woe is me,” everyone’s-a-victim-and-should -be-on-the-government-dole narrative, and therefore, he has to be destroyed.

Watch your back Dr. Ben Carson.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18395 Mar 29, 2013
Carson is a Professor of Neurosurgery, Oncology, Plastic Surgery and Pediatrics at Johns Hopkins University.[2] He was inspired to pursue a career in medicine when he heard stories in church of missionary doctors and their ability to heal people physically, mentally, and spiritually. At age 33, he became the youngest major division director in Johns Hopkins history, as Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery. He is also a Co-Director of The Johns Hopkins Craniofacial Center. Carson used to perform 450–500 surgeries per year.
According to Johns Hopkins Hospital: "Dr. Carson focuses on traumatic brain injuries, brain and spinal cord tumors, achondroplasia, neurological and congenital disorders, craniosynostosis, epilepsy and trigeminal neuralgia. He is also interested in maximizing the intellectual potential of every child." [2]

Carson's hand-eye coordination and three-dimensional reasoning skills made him a gifted surgeon.[3] After medical school, he became a neurosurgery resident at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Starting off as an adult neurosurgeon, Carson became more interested in pediatrics. He believed that with children, "what you see is what you get,[3]... when they're in pain they clearly show it with a frown on their face or when they are happy they show it by smiling brightly."

Carson's other surgical innovations have included the first intrauterine procedure to relieve pressure on the brain of a hydrocephalic fetal twin, and a hemispherectomy,[when?] in which a young girl suffering from uncontrollable seizures had one half of her brain removed.[citation needed]

In 1987, Carson made medical history by being the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins (the Binder twins) who had been joined at the back of the head (craniopagus twins). The 70-member surgical team, led by Carson, worked for 22 hours. At the end, the twins were successfully separated and can now survive independently.

This is the man that the left wants to destroy, because his success and practical vision is counter to the obama and democratic plantation narrative of minorities being victims incapable of any success without government intervention and manipulation. How dare he leave the plantation.
Pedophile Spike

Corinth, NY

#18396 Mar 29, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text> sniffing obamas' ass.
Actually, I sniff infant and small children's ass'es.

Cuz I'm a pedaphile.

Named Spike

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18397 Mar 30, 2013
Pedophile Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I sniff infant and small children's ass'es.
Cuz I'm a pedaphile.
Named Spike
Do you know why you don't read any opposing posts?
Because you can't, you are an abject moron, the perfect leftist democrat.
Anyone

New York, NY

#18398 Mar 30, 2013
Dont matter
anyone

New York, NY

#18399 Mar 30, 2013
Don't waste your time!!
nobody

New York, NY

#18400 Mar 30, 2013
lol
Lol

Danielson, CT

#18402 Mar 30, 2013
Nobody
Remiesong

Danielson, CT

#18403 Mar 30, 2013
Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
Instead of acknowledging it is possible to have a valid point-of-view that is different than the president’s, the long knives have come out to plunge into the back of a famous black neurosurgeon who worked his way up from poverty to the top.
The left-wingers know his story is a powerful counter-point to the “woe is me,” everyone’s-a-victim-and-should -be-on-the-government-dole narrative, and therefore, he has to be destroyed.
Watch your back Dr. Ben Carson.
Once a dingleberry, always a dingleberry, his views are not different than the presidents. You are so ignorant that it went right over your narrow mind. Education, fairness in taxation, cooperation in governing, etc....... What kind of a moron are you that you can't even present a discussion topic without losing the debate on your own . Idiot. Idiot . Idiot. DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!!!!
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#18404 Mar 30, 2013
Remiesong wrote:
<quoted text> Once a dingleberry, always a dingleberry, his views are not different than the presidents. You are so ignorant that it went right over your narrow mind. Education, fairness in taxation, cooperation in governing, etc....... What kind of a moron are you that you can't even present a discussion topic without losing the debate on your own . Idiot. Idiot . Idiot. DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!!!!
One needs to take it easy on mr dingleberry because his level of Polish, as far as I could read it was all swear words with a few simpleton words thrown in, meaning he is from Greenpoint. You have to excuse the likes of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evans Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Sanderson May 20 I hate a thief 1
Frank D. LaVancha II popped again for possessio... May 19 Shawn ferguson 10
News Lowville attorney plans challenge of two-term L... May 18 joanne 5
News Live-action, high-tech Marvel theme park to tou... May 14 sameulscena 1
thoughts on May 10 just wondering 1
wwny (Sep '13) May 8 Anonymous 5
News Gouverneur woman charged with issuing bad checks (Sep '14) May 4 just sayin 4
More from around the web

Evans Mills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]