God Loves You

Ville Platte, LA

#1 Jun 13, 2013
No matter where you are in life, no matter what you have done in the past just remember this. "God loves you, and is always there for you. Just look up, close your eyes, stare out anywhere, God is ready to take your hand and help you through your problems in your life. God's love has no end. He loves us no matter what.
No End

Basile, LA

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Thank you God for your never ending love and support no matter how many times I sin.
Truely

Elton, LA

#3 Jun 19, 2013
When things really get down and I am talking about events that you never dreamed would happen to you or someone in your family. Always remember give it to God, don't even try to handle it along. God love supports you through the worse.
Really

Basile, LA

#4 Jun 21, 2013
For everyone on Iota Topix wishing you a wonderful weekend, filled with blessing, joy and love.
Tracker

Basile, LA

#5 Jun 27, 2013
As children of God He does not need a "tracker chip" placed in us when we are born. He is always with us even when we are at our worse. But, God did give us a will, even we sin He is immediately ready to forgive us when we are sorry for our sin. I love you God always.
No Greater

Ville Platte, LA

#6 Jul 5, 2013
For all living on this Earth, there is NO GREATER LOVE than that of our HEAVENLY FATHER, OUR LORD AND GOD.
Follwer

Sunset, LA

#7 Jul 6, 2013
Tracker wrote:
As children of God He does not need a "tracker chip" placed in us when we are born. He is always with us even when we are at our worse. But, God did give us a will, even we sin He is immediately ready to forgive us when we are sorry for our sin. I love you God always.
Tracker, I agree with you. God is with us always no matter where we are good or bad. He continues to give us the ability to make the right choice and if we don't he is ready to forgive us when we ask for his forgiveness.
Results

Iowa, LA

#8 Jul 11, 2013
God Loves You wrote:
No matter where you are in life, no matter what you have done in the past just remember this. "God loves you, and is always there for you. Just look up, close your eyes, stare out anywhere, God is ready to take your hand and help you through your problems in your life. God's love has no end. He loves us no matter what.
I know that God loves me because he has helped me through a very difficult time in my life. Death was knocking on my door and God knews when he is ready for me to leave this earth and that was not the time. He gave me time to rethink my life and make changes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evangeline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notre dame of acadia parish acquires top linema... 13 hr Qpublic 37
Celeste Davy Apr 20 LilJ 1
Beauty school Apr 10 Wondering 1
News Jennings Murder Investigation: Behavior Profile (Aug '09) Feb '16 escape 48
Jamie Lynn souileau Feb '16 Sunbaby123 1
News Step-N-Strut relocates from Opelousas to Natche... (Aug '13) Sep '14 MR Respect 18
News Bobby Jindal closes state offices in 16 parishe... (Feb '14) Feb '14 FroDeaux 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evangeline Mortgages