Christopher Trent-Jennings Child mole...

Christopher Trent-Jennings Child molester

Posted in the Evangeline Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lola79

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Feb 2, 2009
Does anyone remember a young man Christopher Trent? The Jeff Davis police were looking for him for molesting minors last year.
toby ward

Corsicana, TX

#3 Jul 3, 2009
HE A GOOD DUDE! DO YOU KNOW FEMALES BAKGROUND?
gavin williams

Corsicana, TX

#4 Jul 3, 2009
TRENT AInt O THAt!
AMAZED

United States

#5 Jul 8, 2009
Lola79 wrote:
Does anyone remember a young man Christopher Trent? The Jeff Davis police were looking for him for molesting minors last year.
"Lola79" Mr. Trent is a rapper now, if you haven't heard. He has a song out about how the police can't catch him. How silly can one be.
Toy Man

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jul 8, 2009
So he's a rapper now, huh? What's the name of his song and where can it be heard?
chuk

Vacherie, LA

#7 Jul 15, 2009
damn we was waitn on another mix tap to drop...an yal kno he aint do all that...stop snitchn... R.D.C.
AMAZED

Manvel, TX

#8 Jul 16, 2009
chuk wrote:
damn we was waitn on another mix tap to drop...an yal kno he aint do all that...stop snitchn... R.D.C.

Well Chuk if you listen to his CD you would hear him admit to the crimes. If I were you I would pick my HEROS more carefully
SUM ONE YOU AND HE KNOWS

Fayetteville, NC

#9 Jul 17, 2009
WELL, YEAH HE MAY HAVE COMMITTED THE CRIMES BUT LETS LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE HERE... WE TALKING BOUT JENNINGS, LA.. WHEN THE FEMALES START F**KING AS SOON AS THE FIND OUT WHAT THING BETWEEN THEIR LEGS FOR... BUT NO HE DIDNT MOLEST THEM GIRLS, IM MORE THAN SURE THEY GAVE IT AWAY... CAUSE THATS ABOUT RIGHT FOR THEM... BUT DAMN TRENT COME ON, LETS SET SOME STANDARDS HERE IF YOU WANT YOUNG COOTA LETS START AT 18.. THEREFORE IT AINT NO CRIME... BUT IT STILL LOVE.. U KNOW WHO I AM (( PINK THANG!!!)) INSIDE JOKE!!!
MommyFirst

United States

#10 Jul 17, 2009
Personally I have nothing against Chris....he's a kid with misguided views.....he's also as he says a thug...I call him a little updated gangster lol

As for the charges he owns up but doesn't call it rape well it's cardinal knowledge of a juvenile.....no matter what you think of these girls they are minors and legally they can't just consent and give it away.

I'm amazed how one can say he's a good dude but the females aren't? lol ok
1LoVe1LiFe1ChAnC e

Baton Rouge, LA

#15 Jul 29, 2009
I dont have to get a clue...I have been following the case...First and foremost...How can one be charged with a crime that was committed while they are incarcerated? Second, it wouldnt be my daughter because I would have instilled morals and values within her to know better and also what kind of mother would I be if I was unaware of my daughter being sexually active? My mother knew when I became interested in boys/men because I told her. We discussed it as though we were two mature adults. Where were the alleged victims parents when this happened? Why weren't they taken into custody for not being responsible parents? I know that if I do something to endanger the welfare of my child I will be reprimanded. Where are the witnesses? What kind of case can you build on speculation and hearsay? Where is the person who made the accusation? Why have we not heard from them within the media and press to clarify exactly what happened? When you falsely accuse someone of a crime it not only hurts them, but it hurts those around them. Their family, business, friends, etc. If I believed that this was actually a case of precedence I would humbly say that my opinion would be totally different, but this case has more judicial injustice written all over it. The very detective who initiated these allegations is being investigated as we speak. I understand that your "opinion" is yours, but in this case I must say that justice needs to be served fair. I have personally encountered a sexual predator or two in my lifetime, and even having known them personally I would expect certain behavior from them normally. I would commend officers for doing their job to catch them when they have violated the law and especially violated another human being. In this particular case there are prejudices and personal grudges that are affecting what is said and done. If the case was so open and shut why is it that it has not not been closed yet? Why has there been such a long arduous process and still no conviction? Do your homework and get a CLUE. I know what I know, now unless you were there and can clarify what went on you cannot tell me what I would do if in that situation. Thanks for your opinion though. Let me no if you have any more. Law Student...Cant trump facts
MommyFirst

Lenoir City, TN

#18 Aug 21, 2009
wow sorry, are you in love with Chris because I don't mean to upset you but the charges were filed while he was in but the act happened before.
1LoVe1LiFe1ChAnCe wrote:
I dont have to get a clue...I have been following the case...First and foremost...How can one be charged with a crime that was committed while they are incarcerated? Second, it wouldnt be my daughter because I would have instilled morals and values within her to know better and also what kind of mother would I be if I was unaware of my daughter being sexually active? My mother knew when I became interested in boys/men because I told her. We discussed it as though we were two mature adults. Where were the alleged victims parents when this happened? Why weren't they taken into custody for not being responsible parents? I know that if I do something to endanger the welfare of my child I will be reprimanded. Where are the witnesses? What kind of case can you build on speculation and hearsay? Where is the person who made the accusation? Why have we not heard from them within the media and press to clarify exactly what happened? When you falsely accuse someone of a crime it not only hurts them, but it hurts those around them. Their family, business, friends, etc. If I believed that this was actually a case of precedence I would humbly say that my opinion would be totally different, but this case has more judicial injustice written all over it. The very detective who initiated these allegations is being investigated as we speak. I understand that your "opinion" is yours, but in this case I must say that justice needs to be served fair. I have personally encountered a sexual predator or two in my lifetime, and even having known them personally I would expect certain behavior from them normally. I would commend officers for doing their job to catch them when they have violated the law and especially violated another human being. In this particular case there are prejudices and personal grudges that are affecting what is said and done. If the case was so open and shut why is it that it has not not been closed yet? Why has there been such a long arduous process and still no conviction? Do your homework and get a CLUE. I know what I know, now unless you were there and can clarify what went on you cannot tell me what I would do if in that situation. Thanks for your opinion though. Let me no if you have any more. Law Student...Cant trump facts
RNDC

Zachary, LA

#19 Aug 22, 2009
CHARGES ARE CHARGES BUT ON THIS TRENT IS INNOCENT AND ISNT IT KINDA SAID YOU GOT ALL THE POLICE IN JENNINGS WORRIED BOUT ONE PERSON. HE GO TO JAIL IN BR AND WITHIN THE HOUR THEY PICK HIM UP AND TRY TO HUMILIATE HIM. PEOPLE ON HERE TALKING NEGATIVE TOWARDS HIM SO IM HIS VOICE HE IS INNOCENT AND YES HE SAYS IT ON HIS SONGS THERE IS A SECOND MIXTAPE AND ANYBODY WANT IT LET ME KNOW. DETECTIVE DWAYNE NASH MIGHT LOVE IT. SO TO EVERYBODY TALKING BAD DONT THINK NEGATIVE BUT WHAT YOU DONT KNOW. I KNOW WHAT KINDA PERSON HE IS AND LIL GIRL AINT WHAT HE WANTS SO GET YALL FACTS TOGETHER. FREE CHRIS TRENT ASAP CUZ JENNINGS POLICE AND DOING NOTHING BUT HOLDING A INNOCENT MAN JUST TRYNA LIVE LIFE AND STAY FREE AND THEY MAKING THEY SELF LOOK BAD HAVING OFFICERS UNDER INVESTIGATION THEN SHE IS THE ONE OVER HIS CASE LOL YOU CAN GET HIS SONGS ONLINE I POSTED EM DOWNLOAD ARES GALAXY SEARCH CHRISTOPHER TRENT. RNDC BABY
AMAZED

Houston, TX

#20 Aug 25, 2009
MommyFirst wrote:
wow sorry, are you in love with Chris because I don't mean to upset you but the charges were filed while he was in but the act happened before.
<quoted text>
I agree with you I think they are in love with him, because only a idoit would defend this.
AMAZED

Houston, TX

#21 Aug 25, 2009
MommyFirst wrote:
You can't really believe Chris is innocent right? He doesn't even say he's innocent.
<quoted text>
Yes they do believe he is innocent. They have convience themselves of that. All I can say for this group is JUST SAY NO!!!!!
1LoVe1LiFe1ChAnC e

United States

#22 Aug 27, 2009
It seems that there is some anomocity towards Trent from Mommy First...Is it that you at some point were in love with him that you feel this way...Like I said I dont condone any acts of sexual acts on any minor. I do not intend on defending anyone who I believe may be guilty, therefore I will stand behind Trent because I feel that with the evidence presented he is not guilty. You have your opinion and I have facts...And if there is a child why has there not been a DNA test done on said child to prove paternity and make the process expedient? Get it together...
1LoVe1LiFe1ChAnC e

United States

#23 Aug 27, 2009
To Amazed you are a very two faced person because you put conflicting vies on another blog...therefore your cosiding with Mommy First is not even credible.
AMAZED

Cypress, TX

#24 Aug 31, 2009
1LoVe1LiFe1ChAnCe wrote:
To Amazed you are a very two faced person because you put conflicting vies on another blog...therefore your cosiding with Mommy First is not even credible.
On the blog you are referring to, I was in no way supporting Trent I was agreeing that the man power the police used to catch this sorry excuse of man, could have been used to capture the killer. So baby don't get it twisted. Whatever he gets he deserves.
justjoe

Austin, TX

#25 Aug 31, 2009
I don't know all the details, but I am from the area! The man desreves a fair case. If he did it then bring him to trial. If he's innocent suck it up and let go of you ego! These are public servants and if they are holding grudges over a person they are not doing their job!
I personally know for a fact that Their is a lot of corruption in The judicial system there! People should consider that, because it's that bad!
On the other hand. Why wasn't these charges taken up while he was incarcerated? You have a man in jail for 2 years and you can't build a case. That's stupid!

If he's guilty then present the case! Ever man should have the right to a speedy and fair trial. That doesn't happen in Jeff davis parrish if they don't want it to. lawrence nixon and byron Jones were in jail for over a year on heresay for the second murder. more poeple was murdered while our justice system changed their charges every 3 months in order to keep them in jail. they never did have a trial. an egregious denial of rights!
I hope that doesn't happen to this young man if he's innocent. But is he is guilty i don't give a damn what happens to him!
MommyFirst

United States

#26 Sep 5, 2009
Nope no anomocity towards him at all.....in love with him??? No it's not that either....that was never even an option he's a bit young for me and I'm not even downing him but seriously Chris is not innocent. Drugs/young women...thug life he doesn't denie that. Doesn't matter if the baby is for him or not the sexual act is the matter at hand.....and not just one minor.....the girls or not on trail.....if you know the law it doesn't matter how fast or willing the girls are it's the age......so by law it's guilt but you know he will be judged in court I can say whatever I want and so can you it won't matter his day in court will.
1LoVe1LiFe1ChAnCe wrote:
It seems that there is some anomocity towards Trent from Mommy First...Is it that you at some point were in love with him that you feel this way...Like I said I dont condone any acts of sexual acts on any minor. I do not intend on defending anyone who I believe may be guilty, therefore I will stand behind Trent because I feel that with the evidence presented he is not guilty. You have your opinion and I have facts...And if there is a child why has there not been a DNA test done on said child to prove paternity and make the process expedient? Get it together...
ACE-J TOWN

Alpharetta, GA

#28 Oct 4, 2009
if yall knew how they get down in my home town yall would know chris is not a bad dude. that my lil homie.we grew up together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evangeline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notre dame of acadia parish acquires top linema... (Feb '16) Apr 22 Cocomo 108
8th victim?? found near Jeff Davis Parish (Aug '09) Apr 18 Jennings resident 17
Poll Will you Vote for MICHAEL C. CASSIDY Jeff Davis DA (Oct '09) Apr 18 Jennings resident 25
The Methheads of Iota Apr 11 Big kuntry 12
Iota High Going Downhill Apr 7 Alum 5
Chief Daigle Apr 7 citizen caine 9
Ben Daigle Apr 7 Hmmmm 2

Evangeline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Evangeline Mortgages