First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Olive Oil

Morristown, TN

#61 Feb 6, 2013
Hahaha, you commons are so cute with your name calling and insulting!!! It's so nice for someone to stand up to me for a change! I think one little pj rat actually wanted to " meet me out and beat me up lol" really? Who does that? O yeah, project junkies. Honey, I can't fight you, I wouldn't want to get my nails dirty or catch stupid or something. You guys have been fun, but some of us actually have lives to take care of.
Now lets see, what can my new name be? Why not? Everyone does it!!!!
RU4REAL

Dandridge, TN

#62 Feb 6, 2013
Olive Oil wrote:
Hahaha, you commons are so cute with your name calling and insulting!!! It's so nice for someone to stand up to me for a change! I think one little pj rat actually wanted to " meet me out and beat me up lol" really? Who does that? O yeah, project junkies. Honey, I can't fight you, I wouldn't want to get my nails dirty or catch stupid or something. You guys have been fun, but some of us actually have lives to take care of.
Sorry, kid, there's no humor in your gross stupidity. You have managed to suck the fun out of these events.....but, whatever, that's what rednecks do to each other when they can't contribute to society. If you're smart (that may be a big stretch) you'll watch your back every day. I know some of the young "pj rats" and they will have no problem lying in wait to kick your ass. See, since they are a bunch of stupid, unemployed, inbred, crack snorters they have nothing better to do than wait around to meet up with you and, as you said earlier, look you over and see that you are just 110 pounds. Maybe you will get a chance to converse with several of this good ole boys amd girls. I'm sure they are going to like you since you are a fun girl. Don't know how smart it is to give out all that personal information on line, but since you actually invited them, why, they'll be over soon, I'm sure. Enjoy your meeting...hope it's productive.
hmm

Cosby, TN

#63 Feb 7, 2013
ok i respect u for being a nurse n im happy for u that ur successful n all but before u bash on ppl for their jobs u might wanna check yourself..i work at a gas station ni find it highly disrespectful that u wanna put us down because i can guarantee u that ive been through more in the last two years then u will ever go through..im not gonna bash u for ur career choice but dont bash others..idc how much money u have or what kinda clothes u wear..nobody really does..
Ashamed

Boiling Springs, SC

#64 Feb 7, 2013
Olive oil is obviously the most intelligent person to post here, whether she speaks truth or not. Her comments have a very limited amount of spelling and grammar errors. Most of you couldn't publish a sentence on a 2nd grade level. Intelligence is a virtue, but bragging about her perfect weight and hefty bank account makes me want to vomit. She's smart, thin, and rich. Nobody's perfect. She must be cursed with a horrible personality.
lmao

Mauldin, SC

#65 Feb 7, 2013
Olive Oil wrote:
Even though you are not smart enough to notice the monikers change to make fun of you its obvious you are attemping to back down and try and retain a very small trace of dignity.
your child like attempt at belittling another failed.
instead the forum turned on you. You continue the facade in an attempt not to look stupid but the damage is done and the votes are in. The only thing good about you anyone could mention was you have spellcheck. Maybe you will remember it is better to let peole think your an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt
Doug

Morristown, TN

#66 Feb 7, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Doug, I didn't realize you were into necrophilia. Then again, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Can someone in Morristown please go by Bethesda cemetary, and see if any graves have been disturbed? Doug evidently can't get a live woman to sleep with him, so he digs up my mother. Still be the best lay he ever had.
Doug, the only way you could make a woman holler is either hit here with a brick during sex, or wipe your d**k on the window curtains when you're done.
Grow the f**k up.
Son, you and I both know your mother is still living.
She is upstairs cooking me breakfast while you are rubbing one out down in the basement to whatever that creepy music you are listening to
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#67 Feb 7, 2013
Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, you and I both know your mother is still living.
She is upstairs cooking me breakfast while you are rubbing one out down in the basement to whatever that creepy music you are listening to
You a weird mf.
Chris

Morristown, TN

#68 Feb 7, 2013
Seems like both of you are weird mfer's! I am beginning to think that you are the same person! You post at the same time! Using your pc/laptop/tablet for one location and your cellphone for another. Must be weird talking to yourself all frickin' day long.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#69 Feb 7, 2013
Chris wrote:
Seems like both of you are weird mfer's! I am beginning to think that you are the same person! You post at the same time! Using your pc/laptop/tablet for one location and your cellphone for another. Must be weird talking to yourself all frickin' day long.
Chris, I assure you we aren't the same people. I won't be answering his childish rants anymore.
Doug

Morristown, TN

#70 Feb 7, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
You a weird mf.
You're just pissed cause I called you out and you look dumb in front of your little friends on this website.
The girls laughing at you living in your mom's basement and rubbing one out. How pathetic can you be?
Hate Less-Live Better

Dandridge, TN

#71 Feb 7, 2013
Ashamed wrote:
Olive oil is obviously the most intelligent person to post here, whether she speaks truth or not. Her comments have a very limited amount of spelling and grammar errors. Most of you couldn't publish a sentence on a 2nd grade level. Intelligence is a virtue, but bragging about her perfect weight and hefty bank account makes me want to vomit. She's smart, thin, and rich. Nobody's perfect. She must be cursed with a horrible personality.
Speak for youself. I happen to use very good grammar and spelling. If you believe Oil Can is the most intelligent poster, you must be on some mighty fine schrooms. Goodness, it's obvious she is an ignorant hillbilly as soon as she begins typing. Don't blow your smoke up her arse, she might get stoned.
Right

Jefferson City, TN

#72 Feb 8, 2013
Olive Oil wrote:
Has anyone else caught the wrath of this sorry excuse for a female? She is rude, makes unnecessary comments, and is an embarrassment to that service station. I have had 2 or 3 other people tell me that their experience at Zoomerz has been less than adequate, in fact, the service by her is sorry. Never a smile, never a thank you, and can't even answer simple questions she should know the reply to. I even heard her talking about a customer rudely while I was in ear shot. This old bitter woman is terrible for their business. I was just wondering if anyone else has had a bad trip there, or is it just me she hates? O well, I will continue to kill her with kindness, smiles from ear to ear, call her mam, I may even tell her she looks pretty today, except I think she is gay and I'm not.
HAHA this is so true. I thought it was just me that thought she was
lmao

Mooresville, NC

#73 Feb 8, 2013
Right wrote:
<quoted text>HAHA this is so true. I thought it was just me that thought she was
Yeah okay
Whatever

Waxhaw, NC

#74 Feb 8, 2013
I think Roxy And Olive oil are the same person.If so,I just have to say Bravo!You have showed ous how a Educated idiot and a junky retard can both think thay are better than others.Do you ever do showes at the Theator Guild?
roxy

United States

#75 Feb 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
I think Roxy And Olive oil are the same person.If so,I just have to say Bravo!You have showed ous how a Educated idiot and a junky retard can both think thay are better than others.Do you ever do showes at the Theator Guild?
omfg!!! How did u know? R u a psyco?
Whatever

Mullins, SC

#76 Feb 9, 2013
roxy wrote:
<quoted text> omfg!!! How did u know? R u a psyco?
Yes,Thank you.I take that as a compliment coming from you.Now your other personality Ol Olive might have hurt my feelings.
roxy

United States

#77 Feb 9, 2013
Oh gd,i srrys lmao
Customer

Morristown, TN

#78 Feb 19, 2013
Yes, I know who your talking about and I totally agree with you!
its me

Bethania, NC

#79 Feb 20, 2013
????
2 much

Duluth, GA

#80 Feb 20, 2013
Omg...can we say catfight? That bitch at zoomerz gives females a bad name.i think she does it on purpose.i have almost lost my temper wit her a few times.she thinks cause she's behind the register,she can get away with her nastiness.bet she wouldn't say a fuckn than if we was face to face.her personality matches her looks...ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lear 34 min Snob 25
Boys missing from detention center possibly kid... 53 min Mileea 16
tonya brady 1 hr bigrob0026 3
Good looking guy named Siler 2 hr Kim 11
Dawn Rainville 2 hr mary mary 3
QUESTION, What type of woman contacts a Married... 3 hr Hey 22
Ex-WSCC professor charged 3 hr Hey 45
More from around the web

Eva People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE