Hateful Hag at Zoomerz on Morris Blvd

Posted in the Eva Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Olive Oil

Morristown, TN

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Has anyone else caught the wrath of this sorry excuse for a female? She is rude, makes unnecessary comments, and is an embarrassment to that service station. I have had 2 or 3 other people tell me that their experience at Zoomerz has been less than adequate, in fact, the service by her is sorry. Never a smile, never a thank you, and can't even answer simple questions she should know the reply to. I even heard her talking about a customer rudely while I was in ear shot. This old bitter woman is terrible for their business. I was just wondering if anyone else has had a bad trip there, or is it just me she hates? O well, I will continue to kill her with kindness, smiles from ear to ear, call her mam, I may even tell her she looks pretty today, except I think she is gay and I'm not.
Stacy

Dandridge, TN

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Sounds like someone is a bit jealous,lol.
wrong turn

Morristown, TN

#3 Feb 4, 2013
No acutally the post by olive is pretty correct. She is a hateful bitch.
falling asleep

Morristown, TN

#4 Feb 4, 2013
I know exactly who your talking about she is hateful

Since: Jan 13

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Haha
Hmmmmm

Brevard, NC

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Sounds like another get even post. I mean what question did she not answer? How much is this? Do you have Marlboro in a box? Or what octane is reg gas? Why even bother unless you need to get even
Doug

Morristown, TN

#7 Feb 5, 2013
All I care about is does the hag have tittays?
Olive Oil

Morristown, TN

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Get even for what? I make 3x what she makes selling cigs and beer. Jealous? I'm in my 30's, I'm educated, I own my home, car, and teeth. O yeah, I'm one of the few women in this town that isn't over weight! I used to stop there every morning on my way home from work and buy coffee, a honeybun, and the paper from the day before ( I work nights) the question I had for her was did she have any idea what was wrong with the ATM machine inside the store. I was trying to withdraw 200 and it was giving me a hard time considering I had just deposited xxxx.xx in the bank 24 hours before.
Furthermore, if I have a problem with ANYONE I assure you I can be a big girl and handle it. I was only curious if anyone else was unhappy with the service there, but I forgot where I lived momentarily. Morristown, TN home of the rude and red
hmmmm

Spencer, NC

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Olive Oil wrote:
Get even for what? I make 3x what she makes selling cigs and beer. Jealous? I'm in my 30's, I'm educated, I own my home, car, and teeth. O yeah, I'm one of the few women in this town that isn't over weight! I used to stop there every morning on my way home from work and buy coffee, a honeybun, and the paper from the day before ( I work nights) the question I had for her was did she have any idea what was wrong with the ATM machine inside the store. I was trying to withdraw 200 and it was giving me a hard time considering I had just deposited xxxx.xx in the bank 24 hours before.
Furthermore, if I have a problem with ANYONE I assure you I can be a big girl and handle it. I was only curious if anyone else was unhappy with the service there, but I forgot where I lived
momentarily. Morristown, TN home of the rude and red
First off nevet said jealous. Second if you were so educated you would know how useless your whinning is, and that the stores don't always own the atm nor would she know what was wrong with it and its not her fault making 3 the amount she does making you a better person, you didn't have enough money in your account. Inefficient funds!!! Insufficient funds!!!! Lol lol lol
Olive Oil

Morristown, TN

#10 Feb 5, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
First off nevet said jealous. Second if you were so educated you would know how useless your whinning is, and that the stores don't always own the atm nor would she know what was wrong with it and its not her fault making 3 the amount she does making you a better person, you didn't have enough money in your account. Inefficient funds!!! Insufficient funds!!!! Lol lol lol
o no baby girl, that was your acct. believe me hon mine doesn't go empty. The lady is the manager of the store and I have seen her work with ATM also.
I'm sorry you have met your intelligence match today on topics, but see dear I'm one of those LADIES that doesn't let pety little nobody's like you bother me. Your just another fat cow selling her stamps and Xanax for your next rock. So go find someone your own intelligence level to play with cause your clearly out of your league trying to get up on me. Now shoo fly. Go txt your baby daddy's daddy or something. Imbecile
hmmmmp

Spencer, NC

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text> o no baby girl, that was your acct. believe me hon mine doesn't go empty. The lady is the manager of the store and I have seen her work with ATM also.
I'm sorry you have met your intelligence match today on topics, but see dear I'm one of those LADIES that doesn't let pety little nobody's like you bother me. Your just another fat cow selling her stamps and Xanax for your next rock. So go find someone your own intelligence level to play with cause your clearly out of your league trying to get up on me. Now shoo fly. Go txt your baby daddy's daddy or something. Imbecile
It was empty. You didn't enough money for coffee and a honey bunn and got embarrassed.
you just did what what you babbled you weren't gonna do. It's obvious by comming on topix whinning cause your fat a$$ couldn't get a honey bunn. Your intelligence level is oh so high.
Very current afairs. You were just another disgruntled rude customer tring to get somebody in trouble.
I've been there she was doing her job when I was there. But I am smart enough to know if the atm says out if service the person behind the counter probably can't fix it but would have gladly run your card at the register if weren't so rude.
zoomerz crew

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2013
I worked at zoomers 8 or 9 years ago. I was rude to customers any chance i got. People hated me it was so funny. Gas station customers are the nastiest trashiest most retarded worthless people. Those service stations benefit from peoples stupid nature. Idiots buy lottery tickets beer tobacco junk food etc. Just crap that stupid people buy. I was only 19 when working there and in college. That taught me alot about people. Everyone is mean and grumpy and dirty and mindless. They drone in the store and hand over there money like brainwashed slaves. Haha the person working there just hates you people. Cry babies whining on computer but cant stand up to minimum wage gas station worker. Haha
Doug

Morristown, TN

#13 Feb 5, 2013
who cares!!!!!!!!!
I wanna know does the slutz have tittays?
Olive Oil

Morristown, TN

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Good grief, never mind good city folk of Motown!! I promise you I stand up for myself any chance I get. Example, last night at work yet ANOTHER dug addicted baby was born and sent to the Peds unit where I work. Here come "mommy" 2 hours later (after her Percocet kicked in I'm sure) wanting to "bond" with her newborn. Well, mommy got a lecture from me as I was running the baby an I'V of MS @1cc q 12 min. That means I started an intravenous route of morphine sulfate bc this baby is addicted. Here's the best part, also had to admin. phenobarbital for seizure precaution bc of withdraw. So I'm sorry if I am disgruntled as well, I'm burnt out on you morons. I have no beef with anyone except dumb people that try to tell me I'm dumb. Sure, I'm dumb. I'm dumb for actually believing "mommy" last night when she was crying to me and telling me how much she loves her baby and how she's been clean for a month, yeah right. That's ok, give some people enough rope, and they will hang themselves!! That's ok, I got the last laugh as she sat and watched me call social services.
BTW, I'm 110 pounds, want to see?
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Feb 5, 2013
Doug wrote:
who cares!!!!!!!!!
I wanna know does the slutz have tittays?
Yes, Doug. Now go back to your nap mat.
Morristown Liar Patrol

United States

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Olive Oil wrote:
Good grief, never mind good city folk of Motown!! I promise you I stand up for myself any chance I get. Example, last night at work yet ANOTHER dug addicted baby was born and sent to the Peds unit where I work. Here come "mommy" 2 hours later (after her Percocet kicked in I'm sure) wanting to "bond" with her newborn. Well, mommy got a lecture from me as I was running the baby an I'V of MS @1cc q 12 min. That means I started an intravenous route of morphine sulfate bc this baby is addicted. Here's the best part, also had to admin. phenobarbital for seizure precaution bc of withdraw. So I'm sorry if I am disgruntled as well, I'm burnt out on you morons. I have no beef with anyone except dumb people that try to tell me I'm dumb. Sure, I'm dumb. I'm dumb for actually believing "mommy" last night when she was crying to me and telling me how much she loves her baby and how she's been clean for a month, yeah right. That's ok, give some people enough rope, and they will hang themselves!! That's ok, I got the last laugh as she sat and watched me call social services.
BTW, I'm 110 pounds, want to see?
Step away from the honeybuns Miss, You're busted.
MAYBE you were 110 lbs in the eight grade.
Btw I am 102 lbs and pretty as the day is long. See how that works you stupid twit? Simply tap the keys and you losed a whole hundred pounds!! Wow,lol, how about THAT? I guess you can go get you another honeybun now....hon.
Olive Oil

Morristown, TN

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Morristown Liar Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>Step away from the honeybuns Miss, You're busted.
MAYBE you were 110 lbs in the eight grade.
Btw I am 102 lbs and pretty as the day is long. See how that works you stupid twit? Simply tap the keys and you losed a whole hundred pounds!! Wow,lol, how about THAT? I guess you can go get you another honeybun now....hon.
hey baby girl, I've got an appt. at Salon Neaveau at 5pm to get my monthly mani/pedi. It is located right past the P.O., oops sorry sweetie, that means "post office", not "probation officer" ;)
Anyway, bring your nasty 1998 green Astro van on down to the beauty shop, and I WILL PERSONALLY meet you, prove I am what I say, and I will even treat you to a mani too! Just ask for Sandy when you get there. Be sure to bring the honey buns. O, btw, they don't let you smoke in the salon so please put the Pyramid 100 out. I will just tell Sandy it's treat a skank day. I'm dead serious lady, I beg you to come, I've got it bad already this week and this might make my day.
Olive Oil

Morristown, TN

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Doug. Now go back to your nap mat.
sorry you have caught me on another rant. I just need to vent a little, ya know? I get so tired of smiling and being polite to people all night long (work).
So how is my new, witty, sarcastic friend in B.G.,KY this evening? I'm off for 2 so I'm content. Gonna clean all night, wash uniforms, and then probably hang with my lovely daughters and eat good. I'm looking forward to warmer weather!! We have time share at Panama City. It's so lovely in early spring.
Olive Oil

Morristown, TN

#19 Feb 5, 2013
I apologize to all who posted here. I meant no harm in my posts about Zoomerz, it is just my opinion. However, when I express my honest opinion I have a delusional sociopath talking sh!t to me because she is obviously bored and extremely intimidated by my lady like ways. I feel sorry for her. I need to stop and remember that someone that jumps in someone else's business is usually so insecure. Truth is, I would put her in tears within 5 minutes. I know her type. Anyway, usually I'm pretty laid back so sorry again. I will not get rude or insult someone who is of lower class than me again lol. Have a nice evening. I've got an appt. to keep and I hope to meet a charity case. She's just 100 lbs, I have plenty of size 2 she can have. Bless its heart, probably never had a pair of Michael Kors pants. Tsk tsk tsk it's hard being so, well, you know.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>sorry you have caught me on another rant. I just need to vent a little, ya know? I get so tired of smiling and being polite to people all night long (work).
So how is my new, witty, sarcastic friend in B.G.,KY this evening? I'm off for 2 so I'm content. Gonna clean all night, wash uniforms, and then probably hang with my lovely daughters and eat good. I'm looking forward to warmer weather!! We have time share at Panama City. It's so lovely in early spring.
No apoligies necessary. Be yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dogfighting case pending in Hamblen County (Jul '07) 56 min The brain 313
Who is the old child molester at first baptist? 1 hr Mikecheck 7
Reading Topix posts is good entertainment 1 hr Seriously 3
Food City S.Cumberland (Jul '09) 3 hr Mystery 50
Kerry Nelson (Jan '13) 3 hr Kim 6
Hi I'm Wesley W. 3 hr Liked 25
Weber BBQ 3 hr Wrong 10

Eva Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance