cops what is the deal

Posted in the Eva Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sandy

Morristown, TN

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Wyh dose the morristown cops always pull the same people over I think it is a shame.I no a good person he can not go out of his house the cops always pull him over or do something to make him owe more money.He dont do anything and the cops have got him where he owes so much he will never get it paid.ITS A SHAME
Susan

Morristown, TN

#2 Feb 14, 2013
I know a guy in M'town who has 6 dui's under his belt and they watch for him. They want more of his money.
the rock

Morristown, TN

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Well if he has 6 DUI's he should be in prison for 20 years. Piece's of sh7t that drive and kill somebody I have no mercy for them
Susan

Morristown, TN

#4 Feb 14, 2013
the rock wrote:
Well if he has 6 DUI's he should be in prison for 20 years. Piece's of sh7t that drive and kill somebody I have no mercy for them
He hasn't killed ANYONE. He has done his time for them all, but next one WILL send him to prison. My point was.... Cops KNOW who the repeat offenders are watch for them diligently.
Duh

Fayetteville, NC

#5 Feb 14, 2013
And they should watch for them. 6 DUI's?? Shouldn't be driving PERIOD!
Ghost

Indian Trail, NC

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Who said u can trust cops.they are legal criminals.
Not Perfect

Dandridge, TN

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't killed ANYONE. He has done his time for them all, but next one WILL send him to prison. My point was.... Cops KNOW who the repeat offenders are watch for them diligently.
Are you seriously bitching because the police are trying to keep the streets safe. A man has 6 DUI's and he hasn't hurt anyone yet....just plain luck. God bless the cops...go in peace.
Susan

Morristown, TN

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Not Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously bitching because the police are trying to keep the streets safe. A man has 6 DUI's and he hasn't hurt anyone yet....just plain luck. God bless the cops...go in peace.
I am not bitching about anything. I was replying to the original poster. Because I said that I know a guy does not mean that I condone his behavior and his choice to drink and drive. You have mistaken my post with someone elses or you are replying to the wrong person. The guy I typed about is not a family member nor a friend. I simply said that I know of him.
Imsorry

Nashville, TN

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Profiling is a common practice when it comes to law enforcement. There is nothing wrong with watching for repeat offenders, like the 6 DUI guy, since especially in his case history is repeating itself. With that said though, this may be much similar than what the OP is stating, meaning that the individual being pulled over multiple times is due to the fact that he/she is giving reasonable and probable cause for the stop (which legally probable cause is the only way to initiate a stop). with that said, tell them to slow down, stop drinking, running red lights, etc (whatever the case may be).
LMAO

Kingsport, TN

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Just do what the illegal aliens do. Get 4-5 drivers lisences and just use a new one each time and walk away with out paying them squat. Work under one name for cash, draw welfare under another for free living,use another to drive,and have a few spares to throw away incase you get arrested or need to make bail under another name. Toss it and your free and clear by walking away. S.O.P in morristown for the hispanics. Whats good for the goose.....
Donna

Morristown, TN

#11 Feb 14, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Just do what the illegal aliens do. Get 4-5 drivers lisences and just use a new one each time and walk away with out paying them squat. Work under one name for cash, draw welfare under another for free living,use another to drive,and have a few spares to throw away incase you get arrested or need to make bail under another name. Toss it and your free and clear by walking away. S.O.P in morristown for the hispanics. Whats good for the goose.....
Where do we legal/white folks get these drivers licenses that you speak of and about how much do they cost? I am seriously interested in having a couple of extras. No sh*t!
LMAO

Kingsport, TN

#12 Feb 14, 2013
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do we legal/white folks get these drivers licenses that you speak of and about how much do they cost? I am seriously interested in having a couple of extras. No sh*t!
You can get one in New Mexico, and Illinois . ou can actually get a few diffrent ones. They both have laws allowing for drivers lisences for illegals. Just go in and make up a name. In sme of the larger towns in Texas you can get on with out I.D. also, like houston and dallas. If you don't want to travel, ust learn a little spanish and talk to some of the locals. There are a few spanish stores here that you can get an I.D. and social security card from. You can always ask the folks working at the temp services also, they have a few ways to get legal papers for illegals and could probably hook you up also. Just think of all the tax returns your eligible for once you become multiple people ,,,lol. You can rent an address in many states now for use as identity proof also. Look it up online, you can get out of state tags and even file for multiple welfare claims from each address and name. Many illegals do this and sell food and medicines at the flea markets. There are multiple under ground black markets in morristown. The illegals rent out a house away from the general public view and fill it with refrigerators and shelving and sell at about half the price. You can also "borrow" kids and add them to your welfare household for increased benifits. We can do this all day, there are just so many ways the system is broken and reasons why the cops will only target legal citizens. Most around here know its a waste of time to arrest an illegal, they just laugh at the cops as they walk away.
Question

Morristown, TN

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Past behavior is the best indicator of future behavior. With our current system, people get arrested and get probation over and over. the police know who these people are. The job of law enforcement is to protect and serve which means watching these low-lifes who leeches on society. This offender with 6 DUI's should already be in prison and never be allowed to drive again.
Charlie

Morristown, TN

#15 Feb 15, 2013
All I wanna know is who is that woman cop with the really bad hair. Bless her heart she looks rough
wow

Morristown, TN

#16 Feb 15, 2013
morristown pd would rather let a drug dealing iv user hep c junkie out of jail so he can snitch instead of supporting his kids! every time lee brockwell goes to jail for drugs vop and child support he is right back out! explain that one to me because i just dont undertand. morristown pd suks balls.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Feb 15, 2013
sandy wrote:
Wyh dose the morristown cops always pull the same people over I think it is a shame.I no a good person he can not go out of his house the cops always pull him over or do something to make him owe more money.He dont do anything and the cops have got him where he owes so much he will never get it paid.ITS A SHAME
How do they go about making him owe more money?
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2013
wow wrote:
morristown pd would rather let a drug dealing iv user hep c junkie out of jail so he can snitch instead of supporting his kids! every time lee brockwell goes to jail for drugs vop and child support he is right back out! explain that one to me because i just dont undertand. morristown pd suks balls.
How is that the cops fault? A judge makes that decision.
fred

Morristown, TN

#19 Feb 15, 2013
LMAO is probably a fat ass 537 lbs women who all she could get was mexico pito. Only animals that would look at her thT how they no all that and now the mexico left her for a little seņorita so she telling her exper go find u another little mexico. There about a milli in morris i mean little mexico
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Susan wrote:
I know a guy in M'town who has 6 dui's under his belt and they watch for him. They want more of his money.
They want more of his money. Was that sarcasm?
Susan

Morristown, TN

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Bombardier wrote:
<quoted text>
They want more of his money. Was that sarcasm?
Yes, of course, it was sarcasm. I haven't seen or heard from that guy since late '08. He may be in prison already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving 21 min Unknown 1
Gays at Play 21 min Paul 72
Lesbian Couple Kicked out of 1st Baptist 27 min Modern Man 24
Jessica white 40 min welfare 1
The Confederate Rebel Flag 45 min Southern Pride 19
Grace baptist pastor quitting (Aug '11) 56 min Modern Man 35
Apex bank 1 hr Stressed But Blessed 2
More from around the web

Eva People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE