hip

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2013
there is several that cheats on there husbands everyday up there and u guys know who they are too.
soooo

Duluth, GA

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Who are they?????? Why the big secret??????
imo

Nashville, TN

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Morristown Hamblen is worse....
soooo

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Who?
soooo

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2013
hip wrote:
there is several that cheats on there husbands everyday up there and u guys know who they are too.
who are they?????
Nurse

Charlotte, NC

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Lakeway is no different than anywhere else. EVERY place has affairs! No point in getting all worked up over this one.....
imo

Nashville, TN

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Nurse wrote:
Lakeway is no different than anywhere else. EVERY place has affairs! No point in getting all worked up over this one.....
I have worked at 3 different hospitals in the southeast during my career (retired now), and hearing my son talk about MHHS its disgusting. My son has worked there for 2 years now and hearing about what happens there I realized quickly that the administration lets it happen. If there was to be workplace affairs at my former hospitals we would have been axed in a heartbeat due to the rules stipulated in the hospitals code of conduct. Affairs not only promote non professional behavior, but it incites drama that kills the moral of the employees. All the involved parties should be ashamed of themselves not only as employees, but as humans as well.
So do tell

United States

#11 Mar 8, 2013
hip wrote:
so are there any of the men who work there cheat on their wifes. Hear that this goes on to. Just like to know which ones
name them

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Nurse wrote:
really there is reason to get worked up if its ur husband or wife doing the cheating or maybe ur the type that has no morals and thinks its ok. I would like to know who is at lakeway acting like they shouldnt be.
teresa web

Kodak, TN

#13 Mar 12, 2013
What can you tellme about this lady..
the gd1

Matthews, NC

#14 Mar 12, 2013
All good...sweet and beautiful lady...! The man that has her is lucky!
Buttered Up

Morristown, TN

#15 Apr 15, 2013
Are they gay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mom friendly jobs? M'town, Talbott, Surrounding. 8 min Gym Rat 6
sodeco 8 min bert 1
CITY COUNCIL Morristown 9 min bohart 16
pillheads 30 min sunshine dandelions 7
cops gone bad #9 53 min Mr big 125
Chris Lampkin and bitch 1 hr No one knows 1
Loan Shark needed really (Mar '10) 2 hr Oliver 44
Eva Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web