Do you carry a weapon? What and why?

Posted in the Eva Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Morristown, TN

#1 Feb 2, 2013
What do you carry,how do you carry,and why (even if it's just a knife or mace)?
I hate sports

United States

#2 Feb 2, 2013
They are lighter than a cop to carry.
Butfuker

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
I carry a 10 inch baby gravy slinger in my pants at all times .
Why?
Because that's what the soccer moms like.

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Rob wrote:
I carry a Glock 26 at all times. Why? Because I can.
Do you ankle carry? I ankle carry mine a lot in either a Galco soft ankle holster or the pop-in Fobus type (although it sticks out a bit).
Do you use mag extensions/grip extensions? I don't because i don't mind losing the pinky in favor of a smaller overall package.
The reason i carry my 26 more than the 19 is because i can ankle/hip carry the 26.
I use g19 backup mags (15 rd) as spares for the 26.
missing stock

Morristown, TN

#6 Feb 2, 2013
I got nines in the bedroom, glocks in the kitchen,
a shotty by the shower if you wanna shoot me while I'm sh!ttin'.

I've got 7 mack 11's, about 8 38's, 9 9's, 10 mack 10's, the sh!ts never end.
LOL

Maryville, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Glock 19, RM IWB holster, or S & W bodyguard Airwright 38 RM IWB, because I don't want to be defenceless, I won't carry ankle only because to hard o get to if I had to, it's just me.
got mine

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2013
I carry a 9mm and why, because I can!
Armed

Powell, TN

#11 Feb 2, 2013
I carry a S&W 38 special revolver or my Glock 27 because Its my right to own and carry a firearm.
preacher

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2013
i carry the word of God its sharper than any two edge sword.
Stump

Jefferson City, TN

#14 Feb 2, 2013
preacher wrote:
i carry the word of God its sharper than any two edge sword.
Imaginary man in the sky will protect you!

I carry a Glock 19 in a blackhawk holster. I'm going to get a leather holster for my 1911 and then I will carry it more often.

Morristown, TN

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Stump wrote:
<quoted text>
Imaginary man in the sky will protect you!
I carry a Glock 19 in a blackhawk holster. I'm going to get a leather holster for my 1911 and then I will carry it more often.
Do you trust your 1911 over the fantastic plastic?

I've seen the ejection problems with the gen4 glock 19,but it's an easy fix.
Other than that,I've never had a problem out any of my glocks. They all go bang everytime and last forever.
I trust my glocks over anything else.
DandN's

Morristown, TN

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Glock 27....Kershaw speed safe
Doen Yur Mom

Morristown, TN

#17 Feb 2, 2013
I carry a 9 inch c O C k... why for your mom because she likes BIG thick D!
funny

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2013
they have to carry a gun becouse they affraid they will get that butt kicked in a fair fight...lol
fat man

United States

#19 Feb 2, 2013
this is why i carry, me and my wife were going to a pool party last summer we stopped at a gas station on north Cumberland to some ice and beer.as i was packing the cooler in the back seat 3 blacks in a car pulled up behind us in a car staring at us.I told my wife to hand me my gun and lock the doors.I let them see me put in my back pocket and turned around and said..wuts up....they said wuts up back...lol...U should have seen the look on there face..lol they kwew i had 15 rounds for all 3 of them...i did feel like i was getting ready to get robbed.when they seen i was armed they drove off...
funny

United States

#20 Feb 2, 2013
i think fat man is full of crap
fat man

United States

#21 Feb 2, 2013
no hunny not full of carp,just tooka dump.And if u dont like the bill of rights or our constitution u can move to north korea,or china..maybe u will feel safer there..
me and mine

Tucker, GA

#22 Feb 2, 2013
glock23. fobus or double d leather. As to why? I refuse to be a victim or statistic. I have grown up around firearms. I own many now. Growing up there were many guns in our house. Dad never kept them locked up but his kids knew never to touch them and we didn't. he tought us to shoot early in life so there was never any mystery to guns. we wanted to see them, we asked and he showed us. today my firearms are in a safe even though my wife and I have no children. my safe is for the community meth and pill heads. folks, times are changing. crooks used to wait for us to leave the house to rob us. now they wait till we get home. there are signs on each of my doors that read in English and Spanish what will happen if you come into my home unannounced with ill intentions. I'm not a bad ass, just trying to be left alone to live my life while others live theirs. I carry 100% concealed. I do not touch alcohol nor do I go around others that are drinking while im carrying. my wife says she feels better knowing I carry when she and I are out in Morristown, Knoxville, etc. anybody can carry a gun. it's the permit holder that has to take responsibility to know your firearm and practice with it. She had never touched a gun till she met me and now I seem to be adding to her collection faster than I add to mine!!!!!
Fed Up

Morristown, TN

#23 Feb 2, 2013
funny wrote:
i think fat man is full of crap
As are the rest of the scared little girl show offs on here. "I'll show you mine, if you will show me yours." John Wayne wanabees,it's laughable.
i just love it

Indian Trail, NC

#24 Feb 3, 2013
I carry a simple little German 25 auto in my pocket. If someone is close enough for me to have to use force, a 25 will do the job just fine. If they are to far away and I still feel like I am in danger, got a glock 33 in my belt 16 shots of hollow points. Why? In the world today, its kill or be killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethan turner Dustin bell 8 min Iknow 3
transgender dating (Apr '12) 14 min Observation 11
Lindsey wolfe is a snitch 30 min Truth 2
Fortune Teller 1970's 1 hr guesttnt 4
Bobby Drinnon - Anyone think he's the real deal? (May '13) 1 hr ScoutUp 238
traci n tracy 1 hr IKNOW2 6
Tuff Torq -military unfriendly? 1 hr Active Duty 10

Eva Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance