perhaps

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Brr grr beer grrr bee grrr....idiots. Think about other things as opposed to your manhood. Which from your posts would easily be challenged
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

perhaps wrote:
Brr grr beer grrr bee grrr....idiots. Think about other things as opposed to your manhood. Which from your posts would easily be challenged
One can never be challenged on what one doesn't have.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I see you have tried to stick yourself over on this thread and start calling names.(Linda, Sassy, LiteLivly, Willard, etc
Folks this one here uses several different screen names including mine so be cautious of dealing with her in any form. She will gather your personal data and then attempt to use it against you in many forms up to court proceedings.
She has wished many of us dead and daily she bashes the men and women who have defended this great country. Avoid at all cost.
Considering that identity theft can be, and often is, treated as a form of domestic terrorism, I'd say she's playing a very dangerous game.
Really Stupid

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I see you have tried to stick yourself over on this thread and start calling names.(Linda, Sassy, LiteLivly, Willard, etc
Folks this one here uses several different screen names including mine so be cautious of dealing with her in any form. She will gather your personal data and then attempt to use it against you in many forms up to court proceedings.
She has wished many of us dead and daily she bashes the men and women who have defended this great country. Avoid at all cost.
and who are you?
one who is not afraid

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

you bunch of sheep will gladly allow the government to take your weapons away from you so just lay down in the fetal postion be prepared to take it up the ass you sheep
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

one who is not afraid wrote:
you bunch of sheep will gladly allow the government to take your weapons away from you so just lay down in the fetal postion be prepared to take it up the ass you sheep
Harsh. Not saying it isn't true, just that it's harsh.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Another fringe nutcase.....
Yeah, we prefer middle of the road nutcases, don't we?
Big Chief Slap a Ho

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Like the old days Big Chief buys guns from gun runners. No government needed.
SqawShootUrAzz2

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Big Chief Slap a Ho wrote:
Like the old days Big Chief buys guns from gun runners. No government needed.
You better be able to run fast, with or without a gun. Lol!
anonymous

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Grognak wrote:
I don't think people realize that hunting wild game serves to control animal populations which would otherwise skyrocket and cause harm to the entire ecosystem. Hunting is vital to the survival of wild species in Tennessee, unless you like the idea of having to wait while herds of hundreds of deer cross the highways and side roads, I suggest voting in favor of Hunting and Fishing.
Ummm no they don't give a f&%k about the ecosystem, you, or any other biotic factor. Were talking about guns here. I know the forum is "hunting" but when they come get your guns you will wish to god you were a little birdy that could fly away
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/10/0...

But our government and media wouldn't lie to us, would they?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/14/c...

Didn't this happen in Waco, Texas? If the media was doing the job we expect of them, wouldn't they be making this point?

Doesn't prudence require us to prepare, just in case? If I'm wrong, but we prepare, the weapons industry gets a boost in sales and more people get trained in firearm safety. If I'm right, and we don't prepare, history repeats Rome, Germany, U.S.S.R., etc.

To hide from information and blindly hold to tales, myths, and propaganda isn't smart, it is profoundly stupid.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

What does this have to do with "Hunting Rights"? First, do we have rights because they are "given" by the government? If they have to be legislated, it would seem so, which would make them privileges, not rights.

Chris Dorner had the right to a fair trial, didn't he? He is considered innocent until proven {what does "proven" mean?} guilty, or did I miss something? By that criteria, an innocent man was executed by law enforcement using pyrotechnic/incendiary gas grenades on a wood cabin.

This thread is about hunting rights, but any rights diminished, diminish all other rights, and the only way they can be diminished is for the people to relinquish them, i.e. give them up voluntarily.
joe

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

be on the look out for sual stanley and harry small coming to your homes trying to do paving work.they like to prey on the old and love going back and robbing them.their out of salivan co. please call the law if the come near your home.they are the gypsies that scame with paving work.
So true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

King Obama wrote:
What's the difference between a tiger and a gun owner?
One is the biggest pussee on earth, the other is orange and black!
What's the difference between wrangler jeans, and a cactus?
On the cactus, the tiny pricks are on the outside!
What's the difference between a redneck and a retard?
The retard isn't racist!
Funny but true! Those redneck cowards got destroyed in the civil war, then surrendered like the weaklings they are!
Big Chief Slap a Ho

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Guns are about to be history. Try to find good bow and arrow or good hunting knife.
auxlax

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Guns are already History
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

So true wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny but true! Those redneck cowards got destroyed in the civil war, then surrendered like the weaklings they are!
Civil War? What war has ever been "civil"?

Traditionally, in the deep south, we are very independent, unlike the northern refugees we keep taking in because they just can't maintain industry up there without government funding {Detroit}. We are proof that Free Enterprise works, and you Yankees prove the collectivism doesn't. That's why y'all hate the TEA party too, I'd wager. Appomattox was about ending the killing, but the war continues.

Just curious here, but do you even know what the War Between the States was about?
Hunter Killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone want to help me loosen treestands and dig spike pits for hunters this year?
SqawShootUrAss2

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Hunter Killer wrote:
Does anyone want to help me loosen treestands and dig spike pits for hunters this year?
Only for "Big Chief Slap A Ho". If it's for him, count me in!:)
GOOD MORNING VIETNAM

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

vote YES if u vote.either way they will never take our guns even if they send the military to take them and that is exactly what it would take to get any of them in this area.there will be a civil uprising unlike any seen since the civil war.only this time it will not b the south but the entire country that rebels against that type of BULLSHIT.if the government wants to start a civil war go ahead and try to outlaw certain types of guns and ammo and this country will pay big time.already producing ammo that only has a 1 year shelf life.hows that going to help do they not know that US hunters save our spent shells and repack them ourselves.i have enough primers and powder to repack 10s of thousands of shells.and dont even think about having a tax paid on each gun we own each year.that will never happen here either.i payed for my weapons and paid tax and had background checks ran so i am not going to pay another cent on guns i already have.just another way to get what little bit of money they have not taken from us already.all i can say is if that happens...LET THE GAMES BEGIN nobody gets my weapons till i am shot dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats going on at old black college? 1 hr Marty Huggins 16
Nick "haymaker" Baker 2 hr wow 9
got papers to prove it 2 hr hello 9
Ashley Branson zoomerz girl 2 hr Zilla 20
bush or obama 2 hr bohart 25
horacio rivera (Dec '12) 2 hr hmmm 64
what is starting pay at Colgate 3 hr I wish 9
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 hr Mississippi gurl 145,350

Search the Eva Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Eva Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eva People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••