First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tammy with a silk valley

Morristown, TN

#21 May 5, 2013
gorilla pimp wrote:
I like silk valleys ladies .
thank you dear
gorilla pimp

Smyrna, SC

#22 May 5, 2013
Welcome
rebel

Greeneville, TN

#23 May 5, 2013
They have a great business there
jack

Greeneville, TN

#24 May 5, 2013
Do they have good tanning lotion there
Tammy with a silk valley

Morristown, TN

#25 May 5, 2013
jack wrote:
Do they have good tanning lotion there
i think you'll be very pleased.i go twice a week and I use their lotion.my decollette has never burned.thanks
telez

Greeneville, TN

#26 May 5, 2013
Need sun tan lotion
omg

Mooresboro, NC

#27 May 5, 2013
Tammy with a silk valley wrote:
<quoted text>i think you'll be very pleased.i go twice a week and I use their lotion.my decollette has never burned.thanks
Tammy do you seriously think anyone cares what is or isn't burnt on you? You must be in dire need of attention to interject that as often as you can. I'm sure you are a very "classy" lady! LMAO
Tammy with a silk valley

Morristown, TN

#28 May 5, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Tammy do you seriously think anyone cares what is or isn't burnt on you? You must be in dire need of attention to interject that as often as you can. I'm sure you are a very "classy" lady! LMAO
thank you precious.you can look as good as me if you want to.
live a dream die a fool

Mooresville, NC

#29 May 6, 2013
Some one is stuck on themselves!!!!
Tammy with a silk valley

Morristown, TN

#30 May 8, 2013
I'm mostly kidding.im really a nice girl just a bit sassy.
Busted

Morristown, TN

#31 May 9, 2013
Tammy with a silk valley wrote:
I'm mostly kidding.im really a nice girl just a bit sassy.
You people who cannot tell that Tammy is a phony are so dumb! Tammy should be called Tom, he is a guy, who is always pulling your strings!!!!Ha,ha,ha,ha
Busted

Morristown, TN

#32 May 9, 2013
Tom with the silky decollete!!! Have you been preaching lately??
Tammy with a silk valley

Morristown, TN

#33 May 10, 2013
Busted wrote:
<quoted text>
You people who cannot tell that Tammy is a phony are so dumb! Tammy should be called Tom, he is a guy, who is always pulling your strings!!!!Ha,ha,ha,ha
kiss ole roses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Am I the only girl who doesn't like to give oral 5 min Pee i 6
Free loaders who can afford to smoke 1 hr Right from Wrong 70
Mark Heck in Whitesburg 1 hr Concerned 12
Deanna Pedigo and Jamie Brogan (Apr '14) 3 hr holler 19
Ernie Burzell fired Grainger County 5 hr j j airport 43
The Pool Store 6 hr lakelady 17
where she go 7 hr Slick 4
More from around the web

Eva People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]