Tavares woman, HOA fight over 'Florid...

Tavares woman, HOA fight over 'Florida-friendly' yard

There are 2 comments on the El Sentinel story from Oct 17, 2010, titled Tavares woman, HOA fight over 'Florida-friendly' yard. In it, El Sentinel reports that:

In the midst of a sterile Tavares community of retirees in mobile homes, Mo O'Connor has created a pocket oasis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Sentinel.

Code Enforcement

AOL

#1 Oct 18, 2010
The Code SELECTIAVE enforcement Officer thinks it is ok for kids to tear hell out of every thing in Tavares HOA or NOT. The PD will not get involved with anything especially the Kids or property. PD will tell you how short manned they are. They do not have time.
But it is not ok to improve this place like the lady did.

I have had more than my shear of this Dog Patch, back woods type thinking.

The City gives generous raises to the Administrator and ignores the residence need to take care of public land and street repair.

She needs to go in to the Drug business with strange looking people in and out 24 hour a day and then no one will bother her Garden.
Tavares a lot to clean up

AOL

#2 Oct 19, 2010
Is the Goal to make the rest of the city look like W. Alfred (old 441) street. Now the Church and people in that area have a lot to clean up, unless that is the desired standard. There are snakes and rats every where in Florida not only in the lady's yard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eustis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pedos Exposed! 2 hr Boneface 2
Law enforcement caught Aug 21 The Peoples Media 7
Yalaha Music Thread (Feb '16) Aug 17 Musikologist 3
News Snowbirds causing traffic congestion (Jan '16) Aug 16 sam 25
Lcso same ol double standard (Jan '17) Aug 14 Hank 28
water Aug 12 jimmy 1
Workin man blues Aug 11 Hank 3

Eustis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance