Tavares woman, HOA fight over 'Florida-friendly' yard

Oct 17, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: El Sentinel

In the midst of a sterile Tavares community of retirees in mobile homes, Mo O'Connor has created a pocket oasis.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Code Enforcement

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

The Code SELECTIAVE enforcement Officer thinks it is ok for kids to tear hell out of every thing in Tavares HOA or NOT. The PD will not get involved with anything especially the Kids or property. PD will tell you how short manned they are. They do not have time.
But it is not ok to improve this place like the lady did.

I have had more than my shear of this Dog Patch, back woods type thinking.

The City gives generous raises to the Administrator and ignores the residence need to take care of public land and street repair.

She needs to go in to the Drug business with strange looking people in and out 24 hour a day and then no one will bother her Garden.
Tavares a lot to clean up

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Is the Goal to make the rest of the city look like W. Alfred (old 441) street. Now the Church and people in that area have a lot to clean up, unless that is the desired standard. There are snakes and rats every where in Florida not only in the lady's yard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Eustis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Eustis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance