Lost my friend "Turtle" in Eureka

Posted in the Eureka Springs Forum

mountainsofmonta na

Selah, WA

#1 Mar 13, 2011
This comes to you from Montana with hope that someone on this forum can help me. My husband and I visited Eureka Springs in Sept.of last year 2010 (and fell in love with your town btw). I had met this tiny older gal who goes by the name "Turtle", but her real name is Justine Fox and is originally from Alaska. We exchanged phone numbers and she had called several times to which I was never home. Her calls stopped and I do think she assumed I was avoiding her. This was not the case as I had lost her number and couldn't return her calls.
I feel so bad just thinking how rejected she must feel after I promised I'd keep in touch.
If anyone reading this knows of her please let me know, or if you see a tiny gray haired gal with glasses and probably wearing blue jeans and sneakers.... please please tell her to call Dee in Montana.
Your efforts would be appreciated so so much. Keeping my fingers crossed...... Dee
hailstorm

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2011
I knew Turtle. I believe she sold her land around Eureka about 5 yrs ago and moved away with her daughter who is a truck driver. Other than thati can't help you sorry.
mountainsofmonta na

Selah, WA

#3 Mar 17, 2011
I am so glad someone knows her. Thank you for replying hailstorm. I met Justine in Eureka just this last Sept so she must still be around and yes, she mentioned her daughter driving truck. She was talking to a gal who said her parents were glad that Turtle was staying at their "cabin" and watching over the place while they were gone over winter and asked her if she had enough wood.
Could I ask if you'd just keep an eye open for her and also if you know of anyone that also knew her, could you possibly ask if they might know her whereabouts. It would mean so much if only she got word to call Montana and I would be so appreciative. Thank you.:)
hailstorm

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2011
Well I haven't lived around there for a while. Its cool that she is back around there though. I have several friends around there though so I will ask around for you and put the word out if anyone sees her to have her call Dee in Montana and that u had lost her number!
mountainsofmonta na

Selah, WA

#5 Mar 17, 2011
Terrific!! Can't thank you enough Hailstorm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what you know Apr 13 man 1
danny mayes Apr 12 anon 3
Eureka Springs All Star Kazoo and Free Form Mar... Apr 8 emilykbp 1
gay registration (Jun '07) Apr 6 Clint 137
Laura Card/Law Apr 4 Breakthesilence 1
wayco Apr '15 watt 1
News Great Passion Play closed, up for sale (Dec '12) Mar '15 Donkey Breath 23
More from around the web

Eureka Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE