Circuit Court proceedings

Circuit Court proceedings

There are 39 comments on the Carroll County News story from Aug 13, 2009, titled Circuit Court proceedings. In it, Carroll County News reports that:

Aaron Gene Newberry, 25, of Berryville, pleaded guilty to aggravated assault in one case while charges in a second case were dismissed during circuit court action Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carroll County News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#21 Aug 23, 2009
Just ad one to your account. Its easy to do.
Doc

Paron, AR

#22 Aug 23, 2009
mary summers wrote:
ok
What's this???
Doc

Paron, AR

#23 Aug 23, 2009
john Deere wrote:
but where happy Mary that means alot
Yes it does.
Waskwey Wabbit

Paron, AR

#24 Aug 23, 2009
OK whats going on here, entirely too much nice.
Im gonna go over Doc's house & check on Him,he probably couldnt believe it either... Its almost like JD & Mary are getting along... smiley face's
john Deere

Yellville, AR

#25 Aug 23, 2009
Doc you know I am a nice person inless you pick on my friends and family

Location hidden

#26 Aug 23, 2009
Look at the top left part of the screen and click on your name. Thats takes u to your account here and u will see where to ad photo.
Arky

Jefferson City, MO

#27 Aug 24, 2009
john Deere wrote:
Doc you know I am a nice person inless you pick on my friends and family
Amen to that. Or you town or your dog right? LOL>
Free Thinker

United States

#28 Aug 24, 2009
Free Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love romance with a lit candle.......
Now, why did everyone blast and judge my comments? Damn, you folks are harsh. Not quite, as harsh as I can be, but harsh nonetheless.

Location hidden

#29 Aug 25, 2009
Free that is cowardly to judge in that manner. I say it with a reply and know u know its me. My real name and I have posted my address and email. I wont say anything behind your back I havent said to your face. Or blogged here.
Free Thinker

United States

#30 Aug 25, 2009
mary summers wrote:
Free that is cowardly to judge in that manner. I say it with a reply and know u know its me. My real name and I have posted my address and email. I wont say anything behind your back I havent said to your face. Or blogged here.
Haven't said to my face? Are you like a psychoblogger? To my face? Have I met you somewhere? I don't think so.

Location hidden

#31 Aug 25, 2009
Free its an expression . One can judge and be critical here with the tools options. I was saying i prefer to free hand type my opinions rather than use the judge it option. Try some tea to calm down. The way u blog I dont want to meet u.
Free Thinker

United States

#32 Aug 26, 2009
mary summers wrote:
Free its an expression . One can judge and be critical here with the tools options. I was saying i prefer to free hand type my opinions rather than use the judge it option. Try some tea to calm down. The way u blog I dont want to meet u.
The way in which you blog gives off the energy of someone who is on valium or hydrocodone. I would not want to meet you either. So, we are treading the journey on semi-equal ground.
Free Thinker

United States

#33 Aug 26, 2009
mary summers wrote:
It may behoove you to go have your psyche examined thoroughly.
john Deere

Yellville, AR

#34 Aug 27, 2009
Free Thinker she is like that with every one.
Free Thinker

United States

#35 Aug 28, 2009
john Deere wrote:
Free Thinker she is like that with every one.
Hey John Deere,

Thanks for your insights. Life is interesting, is it not?
Can't go wrong with a Deere. Keep on keeping on..........
Doc

United States

#36 Aug 28, 2009
Everyone and everything.......Read the "why I bought property" post, she's done and she wishes us to go places. but never said where. Im confused.
Mike

United States

#37 Jan 19, 2010
mary wrote:
Wow a whole lot of probations for a whole lot of violent crimes. Including for repeat offenders. Not a good thing. kind of explains the repeat offenses and all. As for the court orders to stay away from the victims..thats plain silly. They almost never work and hard to enforce and thus provide no protection for the victims.
You could not be more correct in your post.
Arky

United States

#38 Jan 20, 2010
john deere wrote:
Ya Mary look at the prison in Pinebluff that made uniforms amd the two murders ecaped. Im with Kubota then we wouldnt have to worry about prison.
Looks like 'someone' is baaacckkk !!!! Is she as hateful and argumentative as before? How are you after all the surgerys JD?

Location hidden

#39 Apr 1, 2011
yes I am and always will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Flowers (Mar '12) Sep 12 Tasha 4
the crescent hotel (haunted) (May '13) Aug 31 dayzee9981 4
does anyone know Robert McKenna Aug 30 Jason Helton 2
Jamie rainey May '16 Husbandthief 2
Ashley Howard (Mar '15) May '16 Anonymous 5
News Passion Play near Eureka Springs targets colleg... May '16 ESLocal 1
News Make Your B&B Dream a Reality with Win The Inn ... May '16 ESLocal 3

Eureka Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance