Gary Lee Gage

There are 4 comments on the Lovely County Citizen story from Jan 10, 2010, titled Gary Lee Gage. In it, Lovely County Citizen reports that:

Gary Lee Gage left this incarnation at 11:15 p.m. on Christmas to be home with his beloved Sonnie Lee Bearden who preceded him in 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lovely County Citizen.

Jill Billings

Kathleen, GA

#1 Feb 6, 2010
I was saddened to learn of Gary Lee's death. I know he only wanted to be with his beloved Sonny. I believe he will watch over all he loved in spirit as he did in his time here on earth. May the brightest of the white light of spirit guide you home my dear friend, I will miss you, love and light, Jill
CONNIE GILPIN

Harrison, AR

#2 Mar 27, 2010
I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE GLITTER AGAIN WITHOUT LAUGHING...AND CRYING.
Stacie Williams

United States

#3 May 17, 2011
I am just learning this news. I am blessed to have known Gary Lee. My husband and I treasure the time we spent with him.
Lost deputy

Harrison, AR

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Gary was a great help and friend. He understood so much . I met Gary 3 days after my son Kelley Joseph died . He walked up to me in front of Christine's Victorian reflection shop. He took my hand looked at me and said you are so sad. You've lost a child ! we sat and talked for a very long time. he assured me he was in heaven and I would see him again. we sat and visited several times , both in town , his front yard and at a couple stores . This man was very talented and all HEART. He will be sooooo missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack French Mar 21 Fed up 2
life in Eureka Springs (Dec '09) Mar 19 Weedy 55
grant hardin (Jul '09) Feb 25 Friend 8
wedding chapels Jan '17 melissa 1
Corvette Weekend Oct '16 Huey 1
Daryl Harrison Sep '16 Searching 1
Racism sad but true (Nov '13) Sep '16 Millwiller 4

Eureka Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance