Answer me this: And it came to pass

Answer me this: And it came to pass

There are 2 comments on the Lovely County Citizen story from Mar 3, 2011, titled Answer me this: And it came to pass. In it, Lovely County Citizen reports that:

I had a dream, and in the dream was the dawn of a new political day where Republicans kept their hands out of our pants, Democrats kept their hands out of our wallets, and they both kept the totality of their being out of the hip pockets of corporations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lovely County Citizen.

Huh

Trumann, AR

#1 Mar 6, 2011
And so it came to pass--a Hebraism used in the Book of Mormon 1,237 times --(and once here) that Arkansas Act 74 was revealed as the self-destructive, loony, archaic, and xenophobic nut case that it is, and was thus repealed, overthrown, rode out of town on a rail, and never darkened our door again

So,just what IS Arkansas Act 74 anyway??
Huh

Trumann, AR

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Anybody? Maybe this Dan dude that wrote this can tell me.

By the way,the phrase "And so it came to pass" is in the Bible many times,but,since you quote the book of Morman,you probably aren't reading IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corvette Weekend Oct '16 Huey 1
Daryl Harrison Sep '16 Searching 1
Racism sad but true (Nov '13) Sep '16 Millwiller 4
Cody Flowers (Mar '12) Sep '16 Tasha 4
the crescent hotel (haunted) (May '13) Aug '16 dayzee9981 4
does anyone know Robert McKenna Aug '16 Jason Helton 2
Jamie rainey (May '16) May '16 Husbandthief 2

Eureka Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance