why do people go to eureka springs

why do people go to eureka springs

Posted in the Eureka Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
never again

De Leon Springs, FL

#1 Aug 8, 2010
we just came back and I'am sitting here asking myself why we went
deerslayer

Youngsville, LA

#2 Aug 17, 2010
never again wrote:
we just came back and I'am sitting here asking myself why we went
You went to see the giant milk carton with the Jesus head and his extra long arms. Who ever designed that thing must have been on drugs.
UR Inept in thought

United States

#3 Aug 19, 2010
never again wrote:
we just came back and I'am sitting here asking myself why we went
Obviously you made a trip to Eureka Springs, drove a long way back to your home, and now you cannot even answer a question you ask yourself. You must suffer from thought ineptitude, coupled with fragmented platitude. Please do not come back. Thanks!
Paco

Omaha, NE

#4 Aug 22, 2010
Gee, maybe you went because it's one of the most naturally and architecturally beautiful, well kept up, activity-packed, friendliest, and just generally magical small towns in the nation.
A real mystery there. >_>
Ho Dee Doo

“Just Brew It !!!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Aug 29, 2010
Maybe they wanted to see all the queers
You kidder

Little Rock, AR

#6 Aug 29, 2010
Paco wrote:
Gee, maybe you went because it's one of the most naturally and architecturally beautiful, well kept up, activity-packed, friendliest, and just generally magical small towns in the nation.
A real mystery there. >_>
Umm Eureka is alot of things, but FRIENDLY towards tourists (like me) is not one of them. I have been there several times, the locals treat tourists like filth. I will never go back
Look in the Mirror

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2010
You kidder wrote:
<quoted text>Umm Eureka is alot of things, but FRIENDLY towards tourists (like me) is not one of them. I have been there several times, the locals treat tourists like filth. I will never go back
It is a universal phenomena that the energy you exude in your immediate surroundings will come right back at ya! Examine your behavior, words and demeanor in comparison to how other people treat you. You will probably learn something if you have any self awareness whatsoever.
Sister Mary No No

Morgan Hill, CA

#8 Aug 30, 2010
I have been to Eureka Springs many times over the past 30 years and it's always been delightful. I have never encountered any rudeness from any of the locals. I've always been treated warmly by the locals.
When visiting anyplace outside of home I am always careful to be warm and friendly, especially when visiting Europe. I've found that I'm generally treated the same way I've acted. Perhaps You Kidder should do some soul searching.
Paco

Omaha, NE

#9 Aug 30, 2010
You kidder wrote:
<quoted text>Umm Eureka is alot of things, but FRIENDLY towards tourists (like me) is not one of them. I have been there several times, the locals treat tourists like filth. I will never go back
I've no doubt they did. However, judging from your extremity and manner of speech, it's certainly not hard to imagine you being the initial source of any crossfire of filthy treatment.
Burrito

Yuma, AZ

#10 Aug 31, 2010
Paco wrote:
<quoted text>
I've no doubt they did. However, judging from your extremity and manner of speech, it's certainly not hard to imagine you being the initial source of any crossfire of filthy treatment.
The person you are responding too probably got heavily intoxicated and thrown out of a local bar.
ESLocal

Eureka Springs, AR

#11 Sep 20, 2010
Most Eureka Springs locals are very friendly to our visitors. There are a couple of merchants, however, that are just plain rude to everyone, locals and visitors alike.
whitey

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2010
eureka sucks,this town has been taken over by the gays and druggies.it's a shithole
holaamigaa

Hot Springs Village, AR

#14 Dec 11, 2010
this place suxx
funny stuff

Mountain View, AR

#15 Feb 15, 2011
Look in the Mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a universal phenomena that the energy you exude in your immediate surroundings will come right back at ya! Examine your behavior, words and demeanor in comparison to how other people treat you. You will probably learn something if you have any self awareness whatsoever.
John, that's pretty funny stuff coming from you. Hypocrite!
turd

Perryville, AR

#17 Mar 15, 2011
this town is a gay wasteland,wtf?
Truth be Told

United States

#18 Apr 6, 2011
Ho Dee Doo wrote:
Maybe they wanted to see all the queers
You hit the nail on the head ! I have family that moved there just for the queer lifestyle. SICK !!!!!!!!!!
TRHCC

Mineola, TX

#19 Apr 12, 2011
Eureka is beautiful! Everyone is so much nicer here than in other places. I have family that lives there and we just love going to visit them. Always so much to do! They have really awesome local bands, a winery, fishing, cool cabins to stay in, the passion play, etc. There is something for everyone there. Two thumbs up!
IKnowURScared

Anderson, IN

#20 Apr 24, 2011
Truth be Told wrote:
<quoted text>You hit the nail on the head ! I have family that moved there just for the queer lifestyle. SICK !!!!!!!!!!
Jealous r u? Want to join? Lick, lick! Stick, stick!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21 May 1, 2011
Hell, I live 8 miles from Queereka, and I don't even like to go there....i AM a local!
LOL

Trumann, AR

#22 May 9, 2011
I'm glad I don't live that close because,I'd be broke if I did!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ann Ballard Aug 13 tone 1
News Mountain Home man arrested for slaying, two oth... (Oct '07) Aug 10 MyRodIzUpYerAss 3
Tim summers Aug 3 Victim 2
Chris Yates - Tree service Jul 28 Concerned Citizen 1
Tim summers and judge schrantz Jul 24 Rape victim 1
Sensual massage for September visit Jul 21 Vagabond 2
Jimmy henderson Jun '17 ha 11

Eureka Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Springs Mortgages