Eureka Springs SUCKS compared to Branson
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#45 Oct 15, 2012
candy man wrote:
it seems that the gays and the lesbos are every where now,i live in paragould,and you see it here all the time now to ,walk into any store and you will see the butch,you know the one girl who is suppose to be the guy,short hair dresses ike a man,you know we call them she men lol.i find it very sick that any woman enjoys getting down and smelling of another womans skank hole and ass and the same goes for the gay men you guys that are gay and the women to should all be gathered up and put on a sinking island some where away from the normal people then you would all die off eventually and the normal people in the world can live in peace.you are totally sick and disgusting and i agree with a previous poster you queers have ruined eureka springs as a tourist town.
See my name? Not gonna happen. Deal with it breeder!
ESLocal

Eureka Springs, AR

#46 Oct 19, 2012
@Goldilocks...

Eureka Springs tourism taxes are up 16% over last year.

Since: Nov 12

Marble Falls, TX

#47 Nov 27, 2012
weloveEureka wrote:
I can't imagine someone comparing Branson and Eureka Springs.They don't even remotely remind me of one another.Except maybe traffic wise in comparison,Eureka can get pretty congested,but,when you're in Eureka Springs,hey,I say,SO WHAT?? It's a joy just to BE there!
Trying to compare Branson and Eureka Springs is like trying to compare green beans to strawberries. You can't.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#48 Nov 29, 2012
If only we are could send the hideous statue of Jesus to Branson Eureka Springs would be perfect.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#49 Nov 30, 2012
You don't have to go up to visit the Passion Play statue. In fact, I would suggest you go hang out at one of the bars in town and drink yourself stupid. Perhaps then you would be happy. You may even be happier if you ended up in the clink.
justsayin

Paragould, AR

#50 Dec 1, 2012
we were there this past week.There was a lot of booze being slugged back,all right.They really push it there.Guess the food and everything else isn't high enough to suit them,they have to see if they can get everybody slogged and charge an arm/leg for a drink.(we don't drink,but,I saw the prices people were being charged to get stupid.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allplex Properties Damon Henke Jul 6 ESLocal 2
the crescent hotel (haunted) (May '13) Jun '16 curious 3
Jamie rainey May '16 Husbandthief 2
Ashley Howard (Mar '15) May '16 Anonymous 5
News Passion Play near Eureka Springs targets colleg... May '16 ESLocal 1
News Make Your B&B Dream a Reality with Win The Inn ... May '16 ESLocal 3
Public nudity Apr '16 ESLocal 2

Eureka Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance