Fox High School Superintendent
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1213 Jul 7, 2013
Tired of it All wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a threat at all. Just stating fact. We both have family working for the district. And yes, she is very loved. I have always had the utmost respect for her. Never have and never will be in a position to get anyone fired. Just getting sick of the drama.
Thank you for answering this. I knew you were just explaing your "Fox history" and it would of never entered my mind it wqas a threat.
in sam i trust

Saint Louis, MO

#1214 Jul 7, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>I do not do or say anything seeking your approval. But I guess I am thankful for your blessing, don't really think about it. If she has done nothing that could be classified as "stupid" concerning her position and responsibility I will retract it. But I feel pretty safe in being able to back up that statement.

What the hell are you "tired of"? Because I am tired of the stupidity that governs the Fox school district! Dr. Critchlow is right at the top of that list! You don't like it ? Too bad! You want to defend that stupidity? That is your right, it is also mine to shout it from the mountaintops! She should be replaced, she is a disgrace to this school district. There is no love lost between me and this administration.......to personal for you? What she did with the cease and desist letter and the use of friends and family to beat people up on topix is unforgivable!

HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING THAT WAS STUPID? Or does it scare you to say that about yourself? I have done lots of stupid things, and said many more stupid things, and all of my friends and family point that out to me and I love them for it. Grow up! Stupid is as stupid does!
You go Sam. I love it when you get riled up like this. You get this little lady's engine all revved up!!! Now I'm gonna have to change my shorts. Well worth it though. You are a dreamboat.
in sam i trust

Saint Louis, MO

#1215 Jul 7, 2013
Sam, I love you!!!
in sam i trust

Saint Louis, MO

#1216 Jul 8, 2013
I haven't been on here in a bit, and I would like for the person posing as me to stop. I understand I went overboard with my first comments about Sam. I was just very excited. I would appreciate if you could find someone else to harass. Thank you.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1217 Jul 8, 2013
in sam i trust wrote:
I haven't been on here in a bit, and I would like for the person posing as me to stop. I understand I went overboard with my first comments about Sam. I was just very excited. I would appreciate if you could find someone else to harass. Thank you.
I had someone do that to me. I registered my name so people would know the unregistered one was an imposter.
New Car

Saint Louis, MO

#1218 Aug 17, 2013
Looks like somebody got a new car.
thats right

United States

#1219 Aug 18, 2013
Yes she did like a mouth ago gave the Tahoe to Jeff Kramer
New Car

Saint Louis, MO

#1220 Aug 18, 2013
thats right wrote:
Yes she did like a mouth ago gave the Tahoe to Jeff Kramer
Did she need it? Did we buy it? How much did it cost us? And at a time when money is tight?
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1221 Aug 18, 2013
Dianne's new vehicle didn't by any chance have "Mayflower Moving" written on the side did it?
dollie

Arnold, MO

#1222 Aug 31, 2013
New Car wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she need it? Did we buy it? How much did it cost us? And at a time when money is tight?
Oh but the money is "FOR THE KIDS"...lol remember the election was money for the kids!
huh

Imperial, MO

#1223 Sep 1, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>I do not do or say anything seeking your approval. But I guess I am thankful for your blessing, don't really think about it. If she has done nothing that could be classified as "stupid" concerning her position and responsibility I will retract it. But I feel pretty safe in being able to back up that statement.

What the hell are you "tired of"? Because I am tired of the stupidity that governs the Fox school district! Dr. Critchlow is right at the top of that list! You don't like it ? Too bad! You want to defend that stupidity? That is your right, it is also mine to shout it from the mountaintops! She should be replaced, she is a disgrace to this school district. There is no love lost between me and this administration.......to personal for you? What she did with the cease and desist letter and the use of friends and family to beat people up on topix is unforgivable!

HAVE YOU EVER DONE ANYTHING THAT WAS STUPID? Or does it scare you to say that about yourself? I have done lots of stupid things, and said many more stupid things, and all of my friends and family point that out to me and I love them for it. Grow up! Stupid is as stupid does!
I don't think there are any mountains around here for you to shout it from. I don't mind you going to look for one though.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1224 Sep 1, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there are any mountains around here for you to shout it from. I don't mind you going to look for one though.
You don't think!

Missouri Highest Named Summits

Feature Name, Elevation, County

1. Taum Sauk Mountain 1772 Iron

2. Lead Hill 1744 Wright

3. Buford Mountain 1740 Iron

4. Russell Mountain 1726 Iron

5. Proffit Mountain 1720 Reynolds

6. Bell Mountain 1702 Iron

7. Ketcherside Mountain1698 Iron

8. Mary Gray Hill 1683 Wright

9. Lindsey Mountain 1662 Iron

10. Keyger Mountain 1660 Douglas

11. Brown Mountain 1650 St. Francois

12. Church Mountain 1648 Reynolds

13. Stono Mountain 1644 St. Francois

14. High Top Mountain 1590 Iron

15. High Top Mountain 1590 Reynolds

16. Wolf Mountain 1582 St. Francois

17. Pruitt Mountain 1582 Washington

18. Victory Mountain 1576 Iron

19. Eggleston Mountain 1574 Barry

20. Bald Knob 1574 Iron

21. Middlebrook Hill 1568 Iron

22. Pilot Knob 1548 Douglas

23. Middle Mountain 1544 St. Francois

24. Buck Mountain 1530 St. Francois

25. Black Mountain 1506 Madison

26. Logan Mountain 1504 Iron

27. Little Stono Mountain 1487 St. Francois

28. Simms Mountain 1486 St. Francois

29. Goggins Mountain 1484 Reynolds

30. Queens Mountain 1472 Howell

31. Bear Cave Mountain 1465 Ozark

32. Coon Knob Hill 1465 Douglas

33. Anderson Mountain 1462 Iron

34. North View Hill 1460 Webster

35. Fair Grove Mound 1445 Greene

36. Matthews Mountain 1440 Madison

37. Pelican Mountain 1440 Barry

38. Cedar Hill 1427 Iron

39. High Rock Mountain 1422 Ozark

40. Little Pilot Knob 1412 Washington

41. Twin Knobs 1407 Douglas

42. Kelley Mountain 1407 Madison

43. Trackler Mountain 1405 Madison

44. Cedar Mountain 1400 Madison

45. Reservoir Hill 1397 St. Francois

46. Twin Knobs 1390 Douglas

47. Marlow Mountain 1380 Madison

48. Tribby Mountain 1377 St. Francois

49. Bald Knob 1365 St. Francois

50. Sulphur Mountain 1361 St. Francois

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1225 Sep 1, 2013
I hope they didn't go to Fox. That would really make the district look bad that they didn't teach that.
sam stalker

Hillsboro, MO

#1226 Sep 12, 2013
Oh no wrote:
Sam....find a job. You are officially a website stalker. So pity you in more ways than one. Your employed wife must be sooooo embarrassed. Don't do that to her her.
I so agree getting fired for what???
TROOP Pi

Arnold, MO

#1227 Sep 20, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think!
Missouri Highest Named Summits
Feature Name, Elevation, County
1. Taum Sauk Mountain 1772 Iron
2. Lead Hill 1744 Wright
3. Buford Mountain 1740 Iron
4. Russell Mountain 1726 Iron
5. Proffit Mountain 1720 Reynolds
6. Bell Mountain 1702 Iron
7. Ketcherside Mountain1698 Iron
8. Mary Gray Hill 1683 Wright
9. Lindsey Mountain 1662 Iron
10. Keyger Mountain 1660 Douglas
11. Brown Mountain 1650 St. Francois
12. Church Mountain 1648 Reynolds
13. Stono Mountain 1644 St. Francois
14. High Top Mountain 1590 Iron
15. High Top Mountain 1590 Reynolds
16. Wolf Mountain 1582 St. Francois
17. Pruitt Mountain 1582 Washington
18. Victory Mountain 1576 Iron
19. Eggleston Mountain 1574 Barry
20. Bald Knob 1574 Iron
21. Middlebrook Hill 1568 Iron
22. Pilot Knob 1548 Douglas
23. Middle Mountain 1544 St. Francois
24. Buck Mountain 1530 St. Francois
25. Black Mountain 1506 Madison
26. Logan Mountain 1504 Iron
27. Little Stono Mountain 1487 St. Francois
28. Simms Mountain 1486 St. Francois
29. Goggins Mountain 1484 Reynolds
30. Queens Mountain 1472 Howell
31. Bear Cave Mountain 1465 Ozark
32. Coon Knob Hill 1465 Douglas
33. Anderson Mountain 1462 Iron
34. North View Hill 1460 Webster
35. Fair Grove Mound 1445 Greene
36. Matthews Mountain 1440 Madison
37. Pelican Mountain 1440 Barry
38. Cedar Hill 1427 Iron
39. High Rock Mountain 1422 Ozark
40. Little Pilot Knob 1412 Washington
41. Twin Knobs 1407 Douglas
42. Kelley Mountain 1407 Madison
43. Trackler Mountain 1405 Madison
44. Cedar Mountain 1400 Madison
45. Reservoir Hill 1397 St. Francois
46. Twin Knobs 1390 Douglas
47. Marlow Mountain 1380 Madison
48. Tribby Mountain 1377 St. Francois
49. Bald Knob 1365 St. Francois
50. Sulphur Mountain 1361 St. Francois
This certifies that you are officially a certified slap dick. Thanks for confirming. 100% of our founding fathers who wrote the first amendment would have lynched you by now.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1228 Sep 20, 2013
I've missed you Troop. I'd almost given up hope that you'd post again. Someone even told me there was a rumor you'd packed up your water wings and pool toys and moved to Topeka to be closer to Fred and the gang.

Just don't tease me, okay? I want to know you're in this for the long haul. Promise me that from now until election day you'll be around showing everyone what a Dianne/Todd/Linda supporter looks like.
Sam Ferry

Glencoe, MO

#1229 Sep 20, 2013
TROOP Pi wrote:
<quoted text>
This certifies that you are officially a certified slap dick. Thanks for confirming. 100% of our founding fathers who wrote the first amendment would have lynched you by now.
You are always good for a laugh troop.

This certifies that I am certified? Certifiably?

I am just going out on a limb here but you don't teach early american history do you? Wait a minute.... you are not actually a teacher are you? You guys keep dumbing down those job requirements and who knows maybe I'll come work with you.
kanye north

Imperial, MO

#1230 Sep 21, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>You are always good for a laugh troop.

This certifies that I am certified? Certifiably?

I am just going out on a limb here but you don't teach early american history do you? Wait a minute.... you are not actually a teacher are you? You guys keep dumbing down those job requirements and who knows maybe I'll come work with you.
Nope, the janitor doesn't get to teach classes. Get back to your dust mop.
cool knower

United States

#1231 Sep 21, 2013
kanye north wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, the janitor doesn't get to teach classes. Get back to your dust mop.
Every adult that works for a school district is a teacher. Bus drivers, cooks, custodians, teachers, principals, and superintendents. Some are better
TROOP Pi

Saint Louis, MO

#1232 Sep 21, 2013
kanye north wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, the janitor doesn't get to teach classes. Get back to your dust mop.
This is completely unacceptable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Thu Flying Pigs 81
Why do people in trailer parks (Mar '09) Aug 25 Cancer Every Where 42
John Griggs Aug 23 DOC 2
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Aug 23 showman 1,289
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Aug 22 Check Fraud 63
Paintball Field Planned in House Springs (Jan '15) Aug 21 Zip Line Questions 12
Obssession Aug 21 Why Bother 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages