Who are you voting for in the Jeffers...

Who are you voting for in the Jefferson County District 3 Council primary? Why?

Created by Jeff County Voter on Jul 17, 2014

172 votes

Click on an option to vote

D. Mike Evans

D. Charles Huey

Bob Boyer

R. Phil Hedrickson

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jeff County Voter too

Festus, MO

#1 Jul 17, 2014
Hendrickson- you spelled it wrong ;-)
fox parent

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2014
I am voting for Huey in the primary, then I will let him and whomever his opponent is win my vote in November. I just do not want evans on the council.
Need Change

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2014
Hendrickson. Tired of Boyer and the stories I keep hearing about he treats and refuses to work with our city.
Agree

Hillsboro, MO

#4 Jul 18, 2014
Need Change wrote:
Hendrickson. Tired of Boyer and the stories I keep hearing about he treats and refuses to work with our city.
Plus he is in bed with those radical morons, Hohmeier, Borgelt, and Hay. Boyer needs to go!
Just wondering

Imperial, MO

#5 Jul 28, 2014
What did everyone think of the voter guide in this past weeks leader? I was going to vote for Evans, until I read Huey's responses and now I am going to vote for him.
Great news for Gay Rights

Imperial, MO

#6 Jul 31, 2014
The Leader endorsed Mike Evans!!! I am glad that they did this we will move this county forward and not backwards like it would have if we elect the God nut Charles Huey.
DSH

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jul 31, 2014
The Leader also endorsed Bob Boyer. But I call shinanigans, because, first off, they "forgot" to put Hendrickson's photo in the election guide, and then endorse Bob Boyer by default, because Phil Hendrickson didn't respond to the invite to sit with the editors. Per Phil Hendrickson's FB page:

"When you get a chance to read this week's Leader, you will see that the Leader is endorsing my opponent Bob Boyer, according to the Leader this endorsement is based upon my not responding to their supposed invitation to be interviewed by the Leader editor's board. My only comment to that is, it is hard to accept an invitation that has never been received. This is the 2nd of 2 bungles that the Leader has commited against my campaign, the first was not placing my picture along with my opponent's in the Voter Guide last week."
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#8 Jul 31, 2014
The BLeader violated it's own letter policy by publishing a letter by Mr. Evans. Their policy states they will not publish a letter by a declared candidate and also will not publish a letter pertaining to any candidate the last two weeks prior to an election.
Mr. Evans openly stated he left: As a veteran, one of the many issues of concern to Evans is the military's current "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.Evans was well on the fast track to acceptance at West Point when he realized he was gay and made the difficult decision to drop out while still in West Point Preparatory school rather than be drummed out under DADT.
So what was it? He was a cadet. He admittedly dropped out. How many days served in the military total? How did he get from prep school to Arizona? His stories do not follow a logical path.
Case Price

Germany

#9 Jul 31, 2014
Doris Borgelt wrote:
The BLeader violated it's own letter policy by publishing a letter by Mr. Evans. Their policy states they will not publish a letter by a declared candidate and also will not publish a letter pertaining to any candidate the last two weeks prior to an election.
Mr. Evans openly stated he left: As a veteran, one of the many issues of concern to Evans is the military's current "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.Evans was well on the fast track to acceptance at West Point when he realized he was gay and made the difficult decision to drop out while still in West Point Preparatory school rather than be drummed out under DADT.
So what was it? He was a cadet. He admittedly dropped out. How many days served in the military total? How did he get from prep school to Arizona? His stories do not follow a logical path.
Says here was was forced out; rturner229.blogspot.com/2012/12/gay-missouri-...
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#10 Jul 31, 2014
So he can't make up his mind whether he dropped out or was forced out. I would like to see the date his DD214 was revised....and how is it he claims to have his Doctorate in Education....is that from a Cracker Jack Box or did he get his the same place Amato claimed to have gotten his BS in sales and business?(That would have been extracted from his anal cavity)
Great news for Gay Rights

Imperial, MO

#11 Aug 1, 2014
Vote for Mike Evans!!! He will move this county forward not backwards.
http://thecommunityletter.win.net/may2014-the ...

Since: Feb 13

Jefferson County

#12 Aug 1, 2014
Hendrickson seems to be running a close second to Jason Fulbright as the Democrats' favorite Republican. In Fulbright's case it is because of his beliefs, in Hendrickson's case it is because he is not Boyer.
JeffCo Conservative

Festus, MO

#13 Aug 1, 2014
For those that don't know, Penknife and Doris are VERY close friends with Boyer so take what they say with an enema. Bob is a Ron Paul supporting libertarian (just ask anyone about the fiasco he caused at the 2012 Caucus) that claims to be a Conservative Republican. He has his personal agendas and puts those before what is best for his district. Vote for Phil and get rid of Boyer so District 3 will have excellent representation from someone with business experience.
Matt Hay

Fenton, MO

#14 Aug 1, 2014
JeffCo Conservative wrote:
For those that don't know, Penknife and Doris are VERY close friends with Boyer so take what they say with an enema. Bob is a Ron Paul supporting libertarian (just ask anyone about the fiasco he caused at the 2012 Caucus) that claims to be a Conservative Republican. He has his personal agendas and puts those before what is best for his district. Vote for Phil and get rid of Boyer so District 3 will have excellent representation from someone with business experience.
The fiasco was caused by Janet Engelbach and Derrick Good conspiring to steal the caucus rolls in an attempt to end the caucus. That said, what is wrong with Ron Paul? Last I checked, he ran as a Republican in 2012, as well as served in the House as a Republican. The small "l" libertarians are the 3rd leg of Reagan's stool. When you say he claims to be a "conservative Republican" which position exactly is it he holds, or what actions has he taken which you do not believe are "conservative"? Are the Engelbach's and Derrick Good "conservatives" to you Shane? What do you define as "conservative"?
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#15 Aug 2, 2014
JeffCo Conservative wrote:
shouldn't you have a disclaimer stating you are PH's nephew?
VotingforPhil

Arnold, MO

#16 Aug 2, 2014
I'm voting for Phil just because Doris and Matt are against him. They protest too much which shows to me the closeness to Boyer. I don't care if that guy is his nephew, at least he is telling it like it is.
VotingforPhil

Arnold, MO

#17 Aug 2, 2014
Doris Borgelt wrote:
And I saw this letter. He called you out Doris. He states he has documents proving the information Huey gave wrong. And he said you GAVE Huey the information. I must ask, because of his letter, what lengths will you go to in order to get your friends elected?

Seems to me the Leader was doing a CYA because Matt showed them it was all a lie and they didn't want or need a lawsuit.
VotingforPhil

Arnold, MO

#18 Aug 2, 2014
Doris Borgelt wrote:
<quoted text>shouldn't you have a disclaimer stating you are PH's nephew?
Shouldn't your friends and relatives have disclaimers they are related to you or your friend? Lmao.
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#19 Aug 2, 2014
Well, he states a lot of things, I actually post the proof. I shared the information with everyone, so what is your problem with sharing the truth? Oh I know LUNN, you are back at the keyboard again....there is no disguising it.
VotingforPhil

Arnold, MO

#20 Aug 2, 2014
Could you please oblige me in what LUNN stands for? I can't find it in any of the urban dictionaries.

And with the way everyone treats you Doris and the few posts I've seen on here, I don't feel like you are telling the whole story, only partial stories. I have a big feeling the whole story is something you don't want people to hear. Where do you see that he was dishonorably discharged? Where did you get that information?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Mon Eileen 1,493
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter Dec 4 LawyersLoveIt 36
Hotties at Philip 66 by dollar general Dec 3 You bet 24
Child Molester working at Jeffers Collision Center (Dec '11) Nov 29 anon314 12
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) Nov 26 Sad But True 45
Shepherd Mix Dog Running Loose Every Day Nov 24 Doomed Puppies 12
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Nov 22 Augustus 50

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance