New Arnold Ward 1 Councilperson
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Please

Imperial, MO

#104 May 3, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
How about you answer the direct question? It's because you know who I'm talking about and you know they are one of your friends.
Should a currently elected official be asked to resign for paying their personal property taxes late? Should they be required, while in office, to pay their personal property taxes ON TIME?
Hey ding dong, why don't you come out and tell me exactly who your talking about. I have no personal friend nor do I support anyone on that council. Agree with some yes but a friend no. I don't tend to get online and look up every Tom, Dick, and Harry personal info online. You might find the need but I don't. The bottom line again is some get away with what others do not. Hey, did I ask you where that hot picture went?
Concerned Citizen

United States

#105 May 4, 2013
Pay Attention wrote:
<quoted text>
Could someone please tell me what this has to do with the Ward 1 city council person? Randy Crisler did not pay his taxes. Was his vehicle properly licensed during that time? He sent his resume or request in on the Monday before he was appointed. The Mayor didn't bother to say who the other candidates were. He did however, know Mr. Crisler's taxes were not paid. Somehow, some way, magically, Mr. Crisler came up with the money he was unable to come up with to pay his taxes right before he was appointed. No mention that he had vehicles and the taxes were not paid and how he was running a scam on the county, like they accused Missey of doing. Goose and gander.
Welcome back BM. I knew you'd be all for this since you were a recipient of this same gift from Sweeney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) 27 min StirringUpCrap 78
crazy Stephanie Barron 11 hr Eddie 3
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 18 hr Eileen 1,274
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Aug 1 Elephant Gossip 60
Military plane with something hanging off wings... (Jun '11) Aug 1 Roberta Thompson 15
High Ridge Family Restaurant (Feb '15) Jul 30 Free Advertising 5
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Jul 29 poppy 778
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages