First Prev
of 2
Next Last
People Waking Up

Arnold, MO

#1 Jun 27, 2013
A sign that people are waking up, in Ellisville at least. Next stop Arnold.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/elli...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 27, 2013
People Waking Up wrote:
A sign that people are waking up, in Ellisville at least. Next stop Arnold.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/elli...
Another article that has nothing to do with Arnold. Really???? This is why people don't listen to you anymore.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 28, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>Hey honey boo boo you need to speak for yourself. I am listening and the very same thing needs to be done in Arnold. It's hillbillies like you that keep the school and city running like a bad episode of dukes of hazzard.
That's why she didn't get Mayor. Because you associate with he and call the 2/3 that voted against her hillbillies. They associate that to her because of you. Hasn't she told you to shut your yap yet?
TaxManCommeth

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why she didn't get Mayor. Because you associate with he and call the 2/3 that voted against her hillbillies. They associate that to her because of you. Hasn't she told you to shut your yap yet?
Property taxes should double for next year in order to cover unforeseen lawsuit payouts caused by hillbillies in local government in Arnold. Big question for taxpayers do you want lubrication? If so, cost is $500.
TaxManCommeth

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Another article that has nothing to do with Arnold. Really???? This is why people don't listen to you anymore.
Yes it does azzwipe. It's about money and someone getting screwed.
Info

Arnold, MO

#7 Jun 29, 2013
Read: Hillbillies and good old boys are synonymous. Property taxes cannot double.
yep

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 29, 2013
Screwed again, and not the good kind!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9 Jun 29, 2013
TaxManCommeth wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it does azzwipe. It's about money and someone getting screwed.
It has nothing to do with Arnold though. Your correlation is invalid.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Jun 29, 2013
TaxManCommeth wrote:
<quoted text>Property taxes should double for next year in order to cover unforeseen lawsuit payouts caused by hillbillies in local government in Arnold. Big question for taxpayers do you want lubrication? If so, cost is $500.
Practicing those scare tactics again, huh? Property taxes cannot double. Increases have to be voted on. It's called the Hancock Amendment. Quit scaring people with your lies.
Info

Arnold, MO

#11 Jun 29, 2013
Troll alert, don't feed the troll.
TaxManCommeth

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jun 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Practicing those scare tactics again, huh? Property taxes cannot double. Increases have to be voted on. It's called the Hancock Amendment. Quit scaring people with your lies.
And the TaxMan taketh away. Handcock Amendment is about the state of Missouri having a fiscally sound non deficit state budget. In other words a balanced non deficit budget our federal government. It has nothing to do with local mismanagement of funds or imho mismanagement of funds by lack of intelligence proxy.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13 Jun 29, 2013
TaxManCommeth wrote:
<quoted text>And the TaxMan taketh away. Handcock Amendment is about the state of Missouri having a fiscally sound non deficit state budget. In other words a balanced non deficit budget our federal government. It has nothing to do with local mismanagement of funds or imho mismanagement of funds by lack of intelligence proxy.
Mr. Hay,

Hancock requires all taxes in the rate of Missouri to be voted on by the voters. Without a vote to raise it then they cannot do it. Go cry wolf in Fenton, we are no longer fooled here in Arnold.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#14 Jun 29, 2013
Info wrote:
Troll alert, don't feed the troll.
Fees the troll. It's hungry.
TaxManCommeth

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jun 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hay,
Hancock requires all taxes in the rate of Missouri to be voted on by the voters. Without a vote to raise it then they cannot do it. Go cry wolf in Fenton, we are no longer fooled here in Arnold.
Absolutely not! You're a moron.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#17 Jun 30, 2013
TaxManCommeth wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely not! You're a moron.
I think the only moron here is you who doesn't know the Hancock Amendment.

The only way around it on a sales tax is TIFs. Property tax increases must be voted on. Quit crying wolf.
TaxManCommeth

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jun 30, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the only moron here is you who doesn't know the Hancock Amendment.
The only way around it on a sales tax is TIFs. Property tax increases must be voted on. Quit crying wolf.
Happy Sunday, Go Hancock yourself assuming you cqn find it, save your pennies yor going to need them!
Leave Us Alone St Louis

Arnold, MO

#19 Jun 30, 2013
Matt, you are an arm chair lawyer who got their law degree from the local McDonald's drive through while picking up their kids' happy meals.

Quit trying to practice law. You have been proven wrong numerous times in your attempts. Go try to practice in Fenton and leave us in Arnold alone.
Microscope

Arnold, MO

#20 Jun 30, 2013
Leave Us Alone St Louis wrote:
Matt, you are an arm chair lawyer who got their law degree from the local McDonald's drive through while picking up their kids' happy meals.
Quit trying to practice law. You have been proven wrong numerous times in your attempts. Go try to practice in Fenton and leave us in Arnold alone.
You are funny! If you don't want anyone to look at Arnold, there must be a reason. Arnold is the MOST CORRUPT CITY in Jefferson County. Don't be a part of the problem and help cover it up, be a part of the solution and expose it for all to see. Get the liars, cheaters and thieves out of Arnold and return the power in the city back to the people where it belongs.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#21 Jun 30, 2013
Microscope wrote:
<quoted text>You are funny! If you don't want anyone to look at Arnold, there must be a reason. Arnold is the MOST CORRUPT CITY in Jefferson County. Don't be a part of the problem and help cover it up, be a part of the solution and expose it for all to see. Get the liars, cheaters and thieves out of Arnold and return the power in the city back to the people where it belongs.
Where, to Doris? In many respects she is just as bad as they are if not worse in other aspects.
Take Blinders Off

Arnold, MO

#22 Jun 30, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Where, to Doris? In many respects she is just as bad as they are if not worse in other aspects.
You are clueless. You don't care if you are being stolen from, lied to or cheated as a taxpayer. You are what some call a low information voter, only because you refuse to see what is going on before your very eyes. Very sad, indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 15 min Justice for All 2,640
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 44 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,894
Arnold website woes? 58 min ArnoldCC 21
Poor Victim 59 min ArnoldCC 24
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Ronald 428
More items recovered in Fox 20 hr FredFromArnold 9
house of elite ? Mon curious 1
•••
•••
Eureka Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Eureka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eureka
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••