Vandalism at Seckman High

Posted in the Eureka Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of84
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Letusnamenames

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 27, 2013
 
I was informed that the police set up a sobriety test as the kids were leaving school and there were more than two that were arrested. I find it sad that kids are getting drunk........IN SCHOOL!
Your

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Apr 27, 2013
 
Please wrote:
Rumor has it two are from seckman and two from fox with the possibility that they are seniors.
Rumor has it, they still don't know who did it.
hmmmmmm

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Apr 27, 2013
 
Letusnamenames wrote:
I was informed that the police set up a sobriety test as the kids were leaving school and there were more than two that were arrested. I find it sad that kids are getting drunk........IN SCHOOL!
Which school?
Please

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Letusnamenames wrote:
I was informed that the police set up a sobriety test as the kids were leaving school and there were more than two that were arrested. I find it sad that kids are getting drunk........IN SCHOOL!
Those two from seckman were not arrested for being drunk! There were dealing drugs.
Bummer

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

There was no set up of a sobriety checkpoint on Seckman's campus. The troopers present were there for a specific reason. Those boys were arrested for having drugs on the campus.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Apr 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

If they were seniors they may be 18. If there is an arrest made anyone over 18 will get their 15 minutes of fame in the paper. If they are still 17 and do not get them certified as adults their names will not be given out. Ask your kids they know.
PAC 10

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
May 1, 2013
 
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Those two from seckman were not arrested for being drunk! There were dealing drugs.
Dealing drugs and possessing drugs are two different things! Get your facts straight!
hmmmmmm

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

PAC 10 wrote:
<quoted text>Dealing drugs and possessing drugs are two different things! Get your facts straight!
If they weren't dealing, what were the baggies and scales for?
PAC 10

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If they weren't dealing, what were the baggies and scales for?
The amount of drugs they had and the paraphernalia would be a simple traffic ticket in other county's and cities. It still doesn't make it right however lets not make a mountain out of a mole hill! There are still plenty of kids in that school walking around as we speak with more drugs on them than you and I would care to even know about!
Please

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PAC 10 wrote:
<quoted text>
The amount of drugs they had and the paraphernalia would be a simple traffic ticket in other county's and cities. It still doesn't make it right however lets not make a mountain out of a mole hill! There are still plenty of kids in that school walking around as we speak with more drugs on them than you and I would care to even know about!
To me this kind of attitude is a problem. First, I'm not judging the kids or the family as being bad. Kids from great families make dumb choices. Hopefully the kids will pay their dues and learn from their mistakes. Second, I would never say nor should anyone say "my kids will never" because you just never know.

Now, these boys were athletes. Do they not make this kids sign contracts anymore saying using, dealing, or what ever it may be that has to due with drugs will not be tolerated? If you have the attitude of "oh guys, its just a little" it doesn't matter. Drugs are drugs. Scales are not needed for anything but dealing. I don't care if these kids had 1 gram or 100 grams, they need to have a lesson learned from this. It may save their lives in the long run. Bailing kids out the easy way teaches them nothing. Parents have a way of loving their kids too much now days. Weed today, heroine tomorrow. It's all illegal, bottom line.
hmmmmmm

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
May 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

PAC 10 wrote:
<quoted text>The amount of drugs they had and the paraphernalia would be a simple traffic ticket in other county's and cities. It still doesn't make it right however lets not make a mountain out of a mole hill! There are still plenty of kids in that school walking around as we speak with more drugs on them than you and I would care to even know about!
If you have facts, please contact the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department. If you have that info and don't report, you should be considered an accessory.
Imperiallizard

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

hmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have facts, please contact the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department. If you have that info and don't report, you should be considered an accessory.
Back when Seckman first opened, my son made the varsity baseball team and when a teacher SAW him smoking cigarettes...off campus...reported him and he was kicked off the team. Funny how things have changed. Maybe Seckman is more interested in a winning team than in teaching right from wrong. These boys that possessed/sold drugs should be penalized in some way. And if the kids that vandalized the school have been caught and were minors, their parents should be made to pay for the damage, at least.
suckman

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Imperiallizard wrote:
<quoted text>Back when Seckman first opened, my son made the varsity baseball team and when a teacher SAW him smoking cigarettes...off campus...reported him and he was kicked off the team. Funny how things have changed. Maybe Seckman is more interested in a winning team than in teaching right from wrong. These boys that possessed/sold drugs should be penalized in some way. And if the kids that vandalized the school have been caught and were minors, their parents should be made to pay for the damage, at least.
The kids were kicked off the team and have been suspended
Imperiallizard

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

suckman wrote:
<quoted text>
The kids were kicked off the team and have been suspended
"kicked off the team and suspended". If they were Seniors, not a big punishment there...seniors get out May 16th. From what I heard, this happened on school property...not some weekend party. This is unacceptable. These boys need to be arrested and charged with a crime like anyone else. What kind of message does it send to other students if they get by with a slap on the wrist? They need to be held accountable and used as an example that this will not be tolerated. What happend to "zero tolerance"? I agree with a previous poster, must be someone's relatives at the school.
Please

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I heard the boys were removed from the team and placed in the bridges program.
suckman

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Imperiallizard wrote:
<quoted text>"kicked off the team and suspended". If they were Seniors, not a big punishment there...seniors get out May 16th. From what I heard, this happened on school property...not some weekend party. This is unacceptable. These boys need to be arrested and charged with a crime like anyone else. What kind of message does it send to other students if they get by with a slap on the wrist? They need to be held accountable and used as an example that this will not be tolerated. What happend to "zero tolerance"? I agree with a previous poster, must be someone's relatives at the school.
They were arrested. Everything else is in the hands of the jefferson county prosecutor
Imperiallizard

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

suckman wrote:
<quoted text>
They were arrested. Everything else is in the hands of the jefferson county prosecutor
Whatever they do, I hope it scares the bejesus out of them enough to make them quit. Otherwise, they will just continue to use and distribute drugs...most likely to other students...YOUR kids.
Please

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Imperiallizard wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever they do, I hope it scares the bejesus out of them enough to make them quit. Otherwise, they will just continue to use and distribute drugs...most likely to other students...YOUR kids.
I agree. I hope they learn and become better men because of it. Any parent that thinks their own kid couldn't fall down this path is mistaken. We can teach and preach all day every day. We can be as involved as everyday but kids stIll make poor choices. We can only hope as parents that our kids do the right thing but their is no guarantee.
Imperiallizard

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Please wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I hope they learn and become better men because of it. Any parent that thinks their own kid couldn't fall down this path is mistaken. We can teach and preach all day every day. We can be as involved as everyday but kids stIll make poor choices. We can only hope as parents that our kids do the right thing but their is no guarantee.
You are so right on with that! I have seen it too many times...the kids that you think are going to go far and do fabulous things get caught up and go down the wrong path. Doesn't make them bad and doesn't mean the parents didn't care or did a bad job...it's just what happens. That's life, unfortunately.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The students that were arrested for the drugs aren't the ones that did the vandalism, correct? It seems like we have two different things going on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of84
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Eureka Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••