Accident in front of steak n' shake

Accident in front of steak n' shake

Posted in the Eureka Forum

Since: Jan 08

Houston, MO

#1 Jan 8, 2008
Does anyone know what happened up buy steak n' shake. I was driving by there and saw a few crosses next to the highway
so sad

Festus, MO

#2 Feb 11, 2008
It happened in the summer of 2006, I believe. Maybe 2007 but I am fairly certain 2006. A minivan with family members was stopped waiting to exit to six flags and was hit by a ?dumptruck? that did not stop in time. It pushed the minivan into the steak and shake grass killing ?seven?. I am not really sure on all the facts, but there was discussion after that about making the right lane off limits to trucks or large vehicles. It seems like there may have been one child that survived, but he/she may not have been with the family. They were from a small town in Illinois.

Hope that helps some. Very sad situation. Tears me up when I drive by there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know James Reed? 2 hr Curious 1
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter (Oct '16) Nov 14 Thats Perverted 92
Red Saturn in house springs Nov 13 Rob 5
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek (Apr '17) Nov 12 James 99
Never Again (Sep '15) Nov 1 Kimm 2
J.m marschuetz (Aug '16) Aug '16 Anonymous 1
Holiday Inn Six Flags (Aug '10) Feb '16 scared 10

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages