Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time. Lots of lies and misleading statements and opinions which are unfounded. Foxes federal funding is NOT in any jeopardy. The only things you will find on this site are bad opinions and a lot of lies from an old guy who did not get his way and is trying desperately to GET EVEN with those who disagree with him.
Having trouble sleeping....go ahead and read it. LOL.
He makes valid points.
Sam Ferry

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time. Lots of lies and misleading statements and opinions which are unfounded. Foxes federal funding is NOT in any jeopardy. The only things you will find on this site are bad opinions and a lot of lies from an old guy who did not get his way and is trying desperately to GET EVEN with those who disagree with him.
Lots of lies? Do you even know what you are talking about? What have you read on there that you know to be a lie? Document your accusations!

An old guy? First off, he's not remotely close to what I consider old. Secondly since when is it appropriate to insult people based on thier age. Unless you are Benjimen Buttons we all are growing older!

Doesn't sound like it put you to sleep, sounds like just the opposite. Pissed you off maybe, and that'll keep you awake at night. Truth hurts don't it! Yeah let's not waste our time reading anything that disagrees with Fox C-6 because we know they are completely up front and honest about everything.

Rich Simpson is a good man who is fighting a horrible opponet. He not only deserves our support but should be thanked both publicly and privately for his monumental efforts in helping to make this district more transparent. And for me personally, he is at the top of a very short list of people who have the courage to stand up and put his name on his complaints and accusations.....something I notice you lack!
Hold them Accountable

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Brenda,
The lies, misleading statements and unfounded opinions aren't coming from this man, he posts documentation to support his findings. You on the other hand come across as being the one trying to defend indefensible actions. Have you posted anything but opinions or misleading statements? That would be a no! The teachers fear retaliation, the parents fear their children will be retaliated against and employees fear losing their jobs if they speak up and tell the truth. The Board of Education, the superintendent and administrative staff are responsible for this fear that permeates the district. I have decided that I will make sure that everyone I know is sharing the information on the Fox C-6 Watchdogs Blog. This man takes a lot of time to do the research and seems quite passionate in his quest. You on the other hand seem desperate. An advocacy group similar to what was done for Rockwood http://rsdstakeholders.org/ should be considered for Fox School District.
To all: Please read this blog, you will get an education on the state of the Fox C-6 School District and how it is run. http://foxc6watchdogs.blogspot.com/2013_05_01...
Embarrassed Taxpayer

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Our "super" and administration should take a cue from President Biondi and resign so that Fox can heal and get back to the school we were once proud of....then we can truly be called once again "A School of Character"!!
FoxC6WatchdogsWa tchdog

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Hold them Accountable wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Brenda,
The lies, misleading statements and unfounded opinions aren't coming from this man, he posts documentation to support his findings. You on the other hand come across as being the one trying to defend indefensible actions. Have you posted anything but opinions or misleading statements? That would be a no! The teachers fear retaliation, the parents fear their children will be retaliated against and employees fear losing their jobs if they speak up and tell the truth. The Board of Education, the superintendent and administrative staff are responsible for this fear that permeates the district. I have decided that I will make sure that everyone I know is sharing the information on the Fox C-6 Watchdogs Blog. This man takes a lot of time to do the research and seems quite passionate in his quest. You on the other hand seem desperate. An advocacy group similar to what was done for Rockwood http://rsdstakeholders.org/ should be considered for Fox School District.
To all: Please read this blog, you will get an education on the state of the Fox C-6 School District and how it is run. http://foxc6watchdogs.blogspot.com/2013_05_01...
This writing style looks familiar. Where have I seen this recently?
FoxC6WatchdogsWa tchdog

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Your wrote:
<quoted text>
He makes valid points.
I am more concerned he is going to eat someone's liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

FoxC6WatchdogsWatchdog wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more concerned he is going to eat someone's liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
Troop? Is that you? Someone let you off your chain? If it wasn't for the fact that all the words are spelled correctly I'd bet dollars to double cheeseburgers it's you. Who else would be so helpful to those of us trying to rid ourselves of Dianne and Todd by bringing up cannabalism in a thread about what new ideas Linda Nash's daughter might bring to the table?

If it is you Troop give us a sign. Mention my a$$ in your next post.
FoxC6WatchdogsWa tchdog

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, Red 5, I am not "Troop". He may be in a well somewhere, ordered to "Put the lotion on its skin."
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Sorry. I should have known you weren't Troop as soon as I saw all the words were spelled correctly.

I miss Troop. Other than Todd and Dianne he did more than anyone else in the district to defeat the incumbent board members. I'd like to see him come back to this thread and anger enough people that Dianne would be forced to throw the BQ and Todd under the bus to save her own sorry hide.

Tell us Troop! Who do you and yours support?
Apu

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

I'd guess Troop had a heart attack some months back during one of his rabid posts.
HAha

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Maybe Troop spontaneously combusted because he was ordered to control his anger and stop posting.
Apu

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

I still say heart attack.

Or maybe rabies.
Hopa

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Actually, I think someone figured out who it was and let the super and her hubby know that it was going to come back and haunt them so he was instructed to back off.
???

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Sam, if Laughlin publicly supported voting to relieve Dr.Critchlow of her duties, would you support his reelection. I feel as though aligning himself with Kroupa and Holloway would be a logical step for him, politically. He is one of Taylor's (NEA president) best friends and will certainly be backed by NEA. We've seen the NEA political machine in action and they are quite formidable. He seems like a tough candidate to defeat. Sam, you may want to rethink your insistence of his exit.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

John Laughlin is a good man. He should of voted no on the fry girl but I think he really wants to do the right things by the kids. I think he deserves a chance to see what he can do without the board being run corruptly.
Sam Ferry

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="???"]Sam, if Laughlin publicly supported voting to relieve Dr.Critchlow of her duties, would you support his reelection. I feel as though aligning himself with Kroupa and Holloway would be a logical step for him, politically. He is one of Taylor's (NEA president) best friends and will certainly be backed by NEA. We've seen the NEA political machine in action and they are quite formidable. He seems like a tough candidate to defeat. Sam, you may want to rethink your insistence of his exit.[/QUOTE]

I already believe he's more in line with K & H than the rest of the Board. I would have forgiven Troop had he said he was sorry. His wife did. So it is not beyond me to accept that Laughlin, given an honest open recognition of the Board's failure to do it's job, could right his own ship. But having said that, the Kelly Nash hire stands on it's own, and I personally could not, and will not, support any candidate who does not publicly apoligize for that decision. I know how difficult that is for people to do, especially those that have high public visibility. But the simple fact is, the board had no concern for the employees that got screwed by that hire, and without some kind of public recognition of their failure then i say they still do not care. That's how it plays out for me.
???

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Sam, I predict that by election time next year you will compromise your values and openly support Mr. Laughlin. I know that you, at least, won't campaign against him.
That is Hooey

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="???"]Sam, I predict that by election time next year you will compromise your values and openly support Mr. Laughlin. I know that you, at least, won't campaign against him.[/QUOTE]
Oh the great Carnac is at it again. Reading people's minds??? It appears the reason you are questioning Sam is you don't know or recognize values and ethics or respect them.
???

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

No, I recognize that Sam cares more about ousting the administration than anything else. He will compromise his values to achieve his goals.
Question Authority

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

In your opinion. Too bad there are many others who disagree. This shooting the messenger has got to stop. If you see laws not being enforced it is your duty to bring it to the attention of the authorities. If the authorities do nothing, you take it to a higher authority. The people should be informed throughout the process, when they see nothing is being done, hopefully they will all hop on board and make certain those doing wrong will be brought to justice. After all, this is America.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eureka Discussions

Search the Eureka Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 min The Anti Liberal 95,417
Arnold Historical Society 5 min Doris Borgelt 19
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 13 min rory mcilroy 145
Cottage Apt vs. City of Arnold 2 hr Whydoyoucare 2
Describing Lack of Character 2 hr DSH 4
Feral Cats 7 hr hunnybunny99 5
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 12 hr CLUE 6,909
•••
•••
•••
Eureka Dating

more search filters

less search filters