Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Sam Ferry

United States

#1844 May 3, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like we will have to agree to disagree. All the posting in the world and all the whining does NOT change the law.
Now there is a curious line, that is exactly what Dr. Critchlow said to me. Here is what I agree to do on this subject, continue to tell anybody and everybody that the Kelly Nash hire was wrong. Right and wrong are governed many times by things you are clearly not educated in.

All of your support for those that are immoral and unethical also will not change the board policy they swore to uphold. They not only screwed over loyal, qualified employees but they decieved the public. Partial truth is the same as a lie!

It's cool with me that you made a stand against the good employees of this disrtict but I wish you could have done it with a bit more honor, then I could have respected it. You obviously have nothing to fear from this administration, unlike many others here, so I see no reason that you have taken the cowardly approach. But hey it's your name not mine!

I agree with those that disagree with you!
juvenile reaction

United States

#1845 May 3, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Now there is a curious line, that is exactly what Dr. Critchlow said to me. Here is what I agree to do on this subject, continue to tell anybody and everybody that the Kelly Nash hire was wrong. Right and wrong are governed many times by things you are clearly not educated in.

All of your support for those that are immoral and unethical also will not change the board policy they swore to uphold. They not only screwed over loyal, qualified employees but they decieved the public. Partial truth is the same as a lie!

It's cool with me that you made a stand against the good employees of this disrtict but I wish you could have done it with a bit more honor, then I could have respected it. You obviously have nothing to fear from this administration, unlike many others here, so I see no reason that you have taken the cowardly approach. But hey it's your name not mine!

I've heard that you like your own farts
juvenile reaction

United States

#1846 May 3, 2013
Ron

United States

#1847 May 3, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there is a curious line, that is exactly what Dr. Critchlow said to me. Here is what I agree to do on this subject, continue to tell anybody and everybody that the Kelly Nash hire was wrong. Right and wrong are governed many times by things you are clearly not educated in.
And visa versa. Have a great life with all of your regrets.
Hall Monitor

Arnold, MO

#1849 May 3, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
Sam Ferry

United States

#1850 May 3, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great life with all of your regrets.
Thank you Mr. Clark.
again

United States

#1851 May 3, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true Christian. You might not want to "vote" for him either. LOL
Thank you for correcting my typo... I did mean vote. I never said I was a Christian...
Albert

United States

#1852 May 3, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Regrets are for the people that know they have been hired in a position immorally along with unethically and always have in the back of the mind they will be discharged.
Apu

Fenton, MO

#1853 May 3, 2013
juvenile reaction wrote:
Heck, who doesn't?
I've heard a lot of unsubstantiated things here. Do you have documented proof that Sam takes pleasure in his own intestinal releases? Video evidence? Sworn affidavits? I refuse to believe this until you can provide said proof.
How old are you, exactly? I gave up finding humor in human gas release at...oh, about age 11. I suggest you do the same. Unless, of course, you're younger than that. If so, have fun with it while it lasts.
Apu

Fenton, MO

#1854 May 3, 2013
Oh! One more thing!

If you ARE 11 years old or younger, let me teach you something!

First, get a bic lighter...
Concerned parent

Saint Louis, MO

#1855 May 4, 2013
Just curious, but I wonder if Kelly Nash ever reads these posts? If she does, I can't believe she has the nerve to show her face in any of the schools.
Concerned parent

Saint Louis, MO

#1856 May 4, 2013
Thank you for Watchdog and keeping us informed!!
Sandy

United States

#1857 May 4, 2013
Concerned parent wrote:
Thank you for Watchdog and keeping us informed!!
You mean "mis" informed.
Paul

United States

#1858 May 4, 2013
again wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for correcting my typo... I did mean vote. I never said I was a Christian...
No you did not. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Sorry.
Interesting

Arnold, MO

#1859 May 4, 2013
It looks very informative and has documentation included so you are able to verify its authenticity. Maybe more should read it and come to their own conclusions.

http://foxc6watchdogs.blogspot.com/2013/04/Ap...
FoxC6WatchdogsWa tchdog

San Jose, CA

#1860 May 4, 2013
There isn't a movie produced that has frightened me. If I get a yearning for the shivers, I read FoxNews or read this sight and get an insight into this obsessive persona.

Yeah, he's watching Fox. Who's watching him? Wow.

NOW:

Within 24 hours, there'll be a professionally written blog, complete with links to legal sites, talking about the abuse he takes on here.
Embarrassed Taxpayer

Arnold, MO

#1861 May 4, 2013
I just read Fox c-6 Watchdogs blog. It really sounds like our "super" and her administration doesn't want people to find out all the improper things that have been occurring under her leadership. I also find it very alarming that our Federal funding could be in jeopardy due to the lack of cooperation from our superintendent and school board. I encourage everyone in our district to take the time and read Fox c-6 Watchdogs, and find out for themselves why our super and her administration so desperately want this information to stay buried. Just remember, that Nepotism is wrong, hiring of unqualified people is wrong, unethical and immoral conduct is wrong, the Cease and Desist Letters sent to our taxpayer using school money is WRONG, and here's a novel concept---LYING is wrong!!!
Please read Fox C-6 Watchdogs!!!!
Brenda

United States

#1862 May 5, 2013
Embarrassed Taxpayer wrote:
I just read Fox c-6 Watchdogs blog. It really sounds like our "super" and her administration doesn't want people to find out all the improper things that have been occurring under her leadership. I also find it very alarming that our Federal funding could be in jeopardy due to the lack of cooperation from our superintendent and school board. I encourage everyone in our district to take the time and read Fox c-6 Watchdogs, and find out for themselves why our super and her administration so desperately want this information to stay buried. Just remember, that Nepotism is wrong, hiring of unqualified people is wrong, unethical and immoral conduct is wrong, the Cease and Desist Letters sent to our taxpayer using school money is WRONG, and here's a novel concept---LYING is wrong!!!
Please read Fox C-6 Watchdogs!!!!
Don't waste your time. Lots of lies and misleading statements and opinions which are unfounded. Foxes federal funding is NOT in any jeopardy. The only things you will find on this site are bad opinions and a lot of lies from an old guy who did not get his way and is trying desperately to GET EVEN with those who disagree with him.

Having trouble sleeping....go ahead and read it. LOL.
Your

Saint Louis, MO

#1863 May 5, 2013
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time. Lots of lies and misleading statements and opinions which are unfounded. Foxes federal funding is NOT in any jeopardy. The only things you will find on this site are bad opinions and a lot of lies from an old guy who did not get his way and is trying desperately to GET EVEN with those who disagree with him.
He makes valid points.
Sam Ferry

United States

#1864 May 5, 2013
Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of lies? Do you even know what you are talking about? What have you read on there that you know to be a lie? Document your accusations!

An old guy? First off, he's not remotely close to what I consider old. Secondly since when is it appropriate to insult people based on thier age. Unless you are Benjimen Buttons we all are growing older!

Doesn't sound like it put you to sleep, sounds like just the opposite. Pissed you off maybe, and that'll keep you awake at night. Truth hurts don't it! Yeah let's not waste our time reading anything that disagrees with Fox C-6 because we know they are completely up front and honest about everything.

Rich Simpson is a good man who is fighting a horrible opponet. He not only deserves our support but should be thanked both publicly and privately for his monumental efforts in helping to make this district more transparent. And for me personally, he is at the top of a very short list of people who have the courage to stand up and put his name on his complaints and accusations.....something I notice you lack!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Survey for a school project (is evolution real) 17 hr His Story 4
child molesters in Pacific (Oct '10) Feb 19 4real 9
Lacey (Apr '14) Feb 19 OnlyGodCanJudgeMe 22
And THESE teachers should be teaching our eleme... Feb 18 JagStaff 17
J.m marschuetz (Aug '16) Aug '16 Anonymous 1
Holiday Inn Six Flags (Aug '10) Feb '16 scared 10
News Iowa Nat. Guard helping provide fresh drinking ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 OCS waste of time 1

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages