Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
again

United States

#1764 Apr 24, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. I just assumed that anyone that knows me would know that was sarcasm. I KNOW he has NO background in the field whatsoever! If there is a less qualified person I can't imagine who, me maybe.

He is good with numbers, he can't seem to admit mistakes, and he is a supreme bully! No opinion there, just facts.
Well said. Under qualified. Over paid. Bully.
There needs to be a sarcasm font... Sarcasm does not translate well in this medium.
Ron

United States

#1765 Apr 24, 2013
remember when wrote:
Congrads to the new board members!
Just curious did either have to spend 10,000 and give their left arm to win as Tim and Robert on here suggested many times?
It is my opinion that ridamdiculous fry queen hire did it!
I can not believe for the life of me that peeping tom smith made board president. Are you serious ?????
Sam when you gave a minute or two go read all of the thread on here under Dan smith for state rep and see what your opinion on that is. I will agree with your statement he sat there like a lump of butter and went along with all of it so he has to go. But he also has some very interesting history as well.
Wow Elliott D should be all over that!
You should know (Snowert) you posted most of the lies about Mr Smith.
Ron

United States

#1766 Apr 24, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
Dan Smith stood by year after year while the bodies of nepotism piled up in this district! He has NEVER said or done a single thing to prevent it! If someone has public proof otherwise then produce it! He is the flippin problem for goodness sake, not alone, but not without blame! So now that Nepotism is an undeniable elephant in the room he is all "on board"? Please. I do not have to hang out with the man to know his voting record which tells more about him than anything you could learn in church with him. If (and that's a questionable if) he has had a change of heart it is most certainly not because of his core beliefs! CLUELESS? Talk about love being blind as a bat, you love the guy, great, tell him not to run because he will most certainly lose!
Sam I am telling you, you do not know the man. He is not and has never been in favor of the nepotism. We all know how the board votes and Mr Smith voted as the board did as a whole. You get to know him better you will see what I mean.

I DO KNOW if Mr Smith decided to run again he WOULD WIN. He would have all of our support and would continue to be a good board member. I think he has other plans however.
Sam Ferry

United States

#1767 Apr 24, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam I am telling you, you do not know the man. He is not and has never been in favor of the nepotism. We all know how the board votes and Mr Smith voted as the board did as a whole. You get to know him better you will see what I mean.
I DO KNOW if Mr Smith decided to run again he WOULD WIN. He would have all of our support and would continue to be a good board member. I think he has other plans however.
I am telling you, you are making my argument. If he has always been against nepotism and yet has never stood against it then he has no intestinal fortitude and no commitment to this school district. He cared for niether taxpayers or children alike!

As far as him winning if he runs. Plenty of people made that claim about the last two. I assure you I will remind people how even his biggest supporters claimed he had ALWAYS been against nepotism inspite of his voting record and public position!
remember when

United States

#1768 Apr 24, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know (Snowert) you posted most of the lies about Mr Smith.
Guess again Dan ... I'm not a snowert ! But I do believe the victims posted ALL of the truth about you.
You a school board president is about as disgusting and appalling as it gets. Well compared to that hoochy duck dodging weaving super , maybe its a tie!
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#1769 Apr 24, 2013
Crutchley turned Ridgewood around. He cleaned house. For that he was promoted. He is in the position he has because it has the least interaction with the public. As stated by others he is overtly aggressive.
As far as the Board President goes his days of that position are numbered. I too will serve as a constant reminder of nepotism and bullying that is currently ramped in our district.
Sam Ferry

United States

#1770 Apr 25, 2013
remember when wrote:
Congrads to the new board members!
Just curious did either have to spend 10,000 and give their left arm to win as Tim and Robert on here suggested many times?
It is my opinion that ridamdiculous fry queen hire did it!
I can not believe for the life of me that peeping tom smith made board president. Are you serious ?????
Sam when you gave a minute or two go read all of the thread on here under Dan smith for state rep and see what your opinion on that is. I will agree with your statement he sat there like a lump of butter and went along with all of it so he has to go. But he also has some very interesting history as well.
Wow Elliott D should be all over that!
A minute or two, are you kidding me? I read every single post, took awhile, alot to wade through. First thought.....Credibility. This means everything in a he said she said case and there is no greater credibility on Topix than telling who you are. Only those girls know how difficult that is. Secondly.....motive. What possible motive do the sisters have outside their experience, if their motive was otherwise they would have concealed who they were. Third.....consistency. Their story did not change no matter how humiliating and cruel the opposition was.

Having said that there are always two sides to a story, and not having heard Mr. Smiths side I can not in good conscience point the finger at him. Should he have come on Topix to tell his side, probably not, but I do believe he has some responsibility to answer such pointed accusations. I know I would never allow anyone to say such things of me if they were lies and not defend myself! He knowingly let his friends and neighbors defend him, so why would he not defend himself? That's my opinion.
Concerned Parent

Arnold, MO

#1771 Apr 25, 2013
This may need another thread, but it does pertain to education.
http://www.moagainstcommoncore.com/
remember when

United States

#1772 Apr 25, 2013
Sam, thank you for taking the time to read it. I have read everyone of your posts and I feel that you posess good logic and common sense. Qualities that are hard to find these days.
They gave their names, their story and the story never changed. Not only did they give their story but it appears there are several other like/similar incidents.
I find it odd that with such a history one is allowed around a school much less a BOE president.
I agree with you that he sat there and went along with the voting process as a whole and needs to go but I also believe his history gives it a double whammy.
Again thank you for your time.
Ron

United States

#1773 Apr 25, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess again Dan ... I'm not a snowert ! But I do believe the victims posted ALL of the truth about you.
You a school board president is about as disgusting and appalling as it gets. Well compared to that hoochy duck dodging weaving super , maybe its a tie!
I know all about you and your sisters and the lies you told. Dan is a good friend and all of my friends and church members will continue to support this good Christian man. Telling the same lie over and over does not make it the truth. You and your family are as low as life gets.

Sam, want to here Dan's side, call him or meet him, he will be glad to tell you the whole truth about his neighbors.
Sam Ferry

United States

#1774 Apr 26, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
I know all about you and your sisters and the lies you told. Dan is a good friend and all of my friends and church members will continue to support this good Christian man. Telling the same lie over and over does not make it the truth. You and your family are as low as life gets.
Sam, want to here Dan's side, call him or meet him, he will be glad to tell you the whole truth about his neighbors.
Curious, does Mr. Smith know you post on here?
Sam Ferry

United States

#1775 Apr 26, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text> Dan is a good friend
Assuming your first name is actually Ron, could you be former Board member Ron Clark?
remember when

United States

#1776 Apr 26, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Dan Smith , you do not know anything about me and never will. I do not know the snowerts and have never met them. AGAIN, I was aware of the bayshore incident and happened across the thread on this board. Was shocked that you had been arrested (eating in a field/stalking) and the girls had police reports.
I am not at all interested in your "I love him" "I like him" "he's my friend" "good Christian" BS.

Everyone can read the smith for rep. thread and decide for themselves!
Ron

Mears, MI

#1777 Apr 26, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Dan Smith , you do not know anything about me and never will. I do not know the snowerts and have never met them. AGAIN, I was aware of the bayshore incident and happened across the thread on this board. Was shocked that you had been arrested (eating in a field/stalking) and the girls had police reports.
I am not at all interested in your "I love him" "I like him" "he's my friend" "good Christian" BS.
Everyone can read the smith for rep. thread and decide for themselves!
Sorry not Dan just a very good friend of his and know a great deal about what has happened to him in the past. Don't care if you are interested in whether he is a great Christian guy. That is your mistake. Obviously you are not a Christian or you would understand what that means to others.

Yes everyone can read the Dan Smith for Rep. and see all the lies you and your family tried to spread about Mr. Smith. The police report you speak of was simply a "false arrest" that has followed Mr. Smith. He was NEVER found to do ANYTHING WRONG. If he were fould to do anything he would be locked up.

Yes people can decide for themselves but the BEST WAY to do this is to get to know him as I and thousands of others do....by sitting down with him and talking with him and being around him and see the kind of Christian life he leads day by day.

By reading these threads in here all you will get is the lies and exaggerations and false accusations that you and your friends and family spread.
Ron

Mears, MI

#1778 Apr 26, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious, does Mr. Smith know you post on here?
I have no idea about that, I only mentioned this forum to him one time and he said that someone else mentioned this to him but he had no interest in getting down in the mud with the others and did not have the time even if he were interested.
remember when

United States

#1779 Apr 26, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry not Dan just a very good friend of his and know a great deal about what has happened to him in the past. Don't care if you are interested in whether he is a great Christian guy. That is your mistake. Obviously you are not a Christian or you would understand what that means to others.
Yes everyone can read the Dan Smith for Rep. and see all the lies you and your family tried to spread about Mr. Smith. The police report you speak of was simply a "false arrest" that has followed Mr. Smith. He was NEVER found to do ANYTHING WRONG. If he were fould to do anything he would be locked up.
Yes people can decide for themselves but the BEST WAY to do this is to get to know him as I and thousands of others do....by sitting down with him and talking with him and being around him and see the kind of Christian life he leads day by day.
By reading these threads in here all you will get is the lies and exaggerations and false accusations that you and your friends and family spread.
I am not their family, I am not related in any way, I have never met them. I happened to read that thread and added more info to the concerns I already had.
As for the rest of your post B O L O G N A
The only post I'm interested in concerning that matter is smiths.

Oh well he sat there and went along with the rest of them on the uneducated fry queen hire. He's Gotta Go!
Two down ..... Clean the house!
Ron

United States

#1780 Apr 26, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not their family, I am not related in any way, I have never met them. I happened to read that thread and added more info to the concerns I already had.
As for the rest of your post B O L O G N A
The only post I'm interested in concerning that matter is smiths.
Oh well he sat there and went along with the rest of them on the uneducated fry queen hire. He's Gotta Go!
Two down ..... Clean the house!
The only "B O L O G N A" is in your head. If you are so interested in what Dan has to say, contact him (if you really are not a Snowert(which I believe you are) or are you afraid you might learn the truth.

You also make a hugh ASSUMPTION that Dan is running for this office again. You need to talk to him so you can get your facts straight (if that is what you really want) or would you rather just come on here and continue to babble. My guess is the latter.
srb

Festus, MO

#1781 Apr 26, 2013
Crazy.
remember when

United States

#1782 Apr 26, 2013
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "B O L O G N A" is in your head. If you are so interested in what Dan has to say, contact him (if you really are not a Snowert(which I believe you are) or are you afraid you might learn the truth.
You also make a hugh ASSUMPTION that Dan is running for this office again. You need to talk to him so you can get your facts straight (if that is what you really want) or would you rather just come on here and continue to babble. My guess is the latter.
Anyone that reads it will decide for theirself.
As for the rest blah blah blah......

Did he or did he not vote for the uneducated mickey d bag stuffer? Indeed he did. Needs to go!
Stick a fork in it your done!
Apu

Fenton, MO

#1783 Apr 26, 2013
srb wrote:
Crazy.
Oh, this is Topix, where the crazies hold court. Whack jobs spread rumors and acquire internet/malcontent disciples.

Go with it, dude! It's better than Jerry Springer!

If we could only get Geraldo to post on here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 12 hr Eileen 1,472
News Which Fireworks Stand Has the Best Deals/Prices? (Jun '09) Jun 28 Go 4th 23
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Jun 28 Truth 200
Who Are You Voting For Trump or Clinton Jun 28 Elderly Clintons 21
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Jun 27 ShesIN The Closet 164
Water Tower Dental Group Jun 25 No More Wisdom 7
Defiance quarry Jun 24 Angry 2

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages