Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Sorry about the double post....working off a nook.
hippity hoppity

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Nash was not qualified! There has never been an argument against that. No matter who likes who, no one can say it was a good hire! She was hired for one reason alone.....HER NAME!!! The same can not be said for Ms. Pelster, wether liked or disliked!

Maybe I have misjudged you, that is possible. Do you feel like the nepotism that exists at Fox is healthy for the district?
I feel as if we made a bad hire with the Nash hiring. I also feel that if we implemented the same type of nepotism policy that Mehlville has, we would have missed out on lots of highly qualified and valued educators over the years.
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

hippity hoppity wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel as if we made a bad hire with the Nash hiring. I also feel that if we implemented the same type of nepotism policy that Mehlville has, we would have missed out on lots of highly qualified and valued educators over the years.
I agree with this post. I am not against the hiring of good, quality, credentialed relatives/friends. I do not agree with hiring the relative that had absolutely NO qualifications for a job and paying them such an outrageous salary. I do not agree with the voting process of the BOE to show unity even when some vote against something in the first go 'round. I do not agree with the way the current administration treats people and employees. I do not agree with the way SHE gets spots to open up, or creates new jobs, in order to hire family. I know there is a contradiction here, but in the past it didn't seem like the higher ups took advantage with hiring. It is completely different now with HER; she is stacking the deck. My opinion, my observation. Bring back Chellew!
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

And I also do not agree with the fact that HER salary has risen $100,000.00+ since 2006.
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I guess we'll see if there is more questionable hiring, if the current open positions are filled with central office relatives....
embarrassedtaxpa yer

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Addit wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this post. I am not against the hiring of good, quality, credentialed relatives/friends. I do not agree with hiring the relative that had absolutely NO qualifications for a job and paying them such an outrageous salary. I do not agree with the voting process of the BOE to show unity even when some vote against something in the first go 'round. I do not agree with the way the current administration treats people and employees. I do not agree with the way SHE gets spots to open up, or creates new jobs, in order to hire family. I know there is a contradiction here, but in the past it didn't seem like the higher ups took advantage with hiring. It is completely different now with HER; she is stacking the deck. My opinion, my observation. Bring back Chellew!
Totally agree, bring back CHELLEW. He as SUPER of the FOX DISTRICT was at least COMPETENT to run the DISTRICT.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Had a one on one with Dr. Crithlow yesterday. It was mostly 'he said, she said' stuff, which included Topix, lawyers, cease letters and of course 'the hire'. It was very pleasant and cordial by both of us as we have a bit of a background. But by no means do we agree on things. I have to further evaluate the conversation about 'the letters' and will talk about that later.

I asked Dr. Critchlow if she "still stood by the decision concerning Kelly Nash". She told me that there was a (5 or 6) panel of people (including food service personnel), which she was not part of, that all agreed Kelly Nash was the best pick. "When it came across my desk I wondered if Linda Nash even knew her daughter in law had applied", she explained. So Dr.Crithlow called Linda Nash to tell her that Kelly was the top pick and from that moment on Linda Nash was never involved.
To which I said, "that is the least plausible explanation I have ever heard". I followed that with a simple question. "Why did Kelly Nash apply for the job"? Dr. Critchlow playfully laughed and said "Sam she is a member of the community, she has kids in the district". I said you misunderstood my question, it is one of human nature.[by this time Dr. Critchlow had already explained that she thought the wording of the posting could have been better, left open a bit more] Human nature dictates that if we know we are not even remotely qualified for a job we do not apply for it. "Why did Kelly Nash apply for a job she had no qualifications for, it does not make any sense unless she had an inside track". Before anyone could "change" the posting, before the interview process,why oh why would she apply? Dr. Critchlow's answer to that question was "well we will just have to agree to disagree on this Sam".

I told her I would never stop posting and she understood that. You make up your own mind if that "inside track" was nepotism or not. I say it was and is!

I also say that EVERY board member I spoke with stands shoulder to shoulder with Dr. Chritchlow on this hire, and that is why this board must be replaced! One by one they must go!
Walt Kowalski

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Sam, does that include John Lauglin?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Walt Kowalski wrote:
Sam, does that include John Lauglin?
I knew you'd ask that. I'd have to say that his silence says yes. I have been more that fair with the guy and he seems to want to ignore it. We emailed back and forth for a while, after the board meeting on the 19th he asked for my phone # which I emailed him but he has yet to call me. Maybe he thought he would just wait until after the election, I do not know. But he has not indicated a single thing to make me believe he has any other intention than standing with the current board.
TheEmpressHasNoC lothes

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Do we know for sure who Troop is? Now that he's admitted he's a Fox employee and his rhetoric has progressed from disgusting to threatening Dianne and the BOE are inviting the mother of all lawsuits down upon the taxpayers' heads if they leave him in place. Anyone who's read more than one or two of his posts knows he's more than a few fries short of a Happy Meal. It's going to cost us a hell of a lot more than $65,000 if he hurts someone.
Belt Drive

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

TheEmpressHasNoClothes wrote:
Do we know for sure who Troop is? Now that he's admitted he's a Fox employee and his rhetoric has progressed from disgusting to threatening Dianne and the BOE are inviting the mother of all lawsuits down upon the taxpayers' heads if they leave him in place. Anyone who's read more than one or two of his posts knows he's more than a few fries short of a Happy Meal. It's going to cost us a hell of a lot more than $65,000 if he hurts someone.
I do not know who he is....yet. I specifically asked Dr. Critchlow yesterday if she read or posted on Topix to which she stated no to both questions. I also asked her if her husband posted or read topix to which she also said no. When we got into the conversation about defamation I told her that the only example I knew for sure was a poster named "Troop". Who I knew was a Fox employee and had very strong reason to believe was either an administrative member or a close family member or friend of an administrator.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Sorry about the "Belt Drive" idenity, that is me.
hippity hoppity

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Sam Ferry wrote:
Sorry about the "Belt Drive" idenity, that is me.
Why were you using a screen name?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

hippity hoppity wrote:
<quoted text>
Why were you using a screen name?
Good question, somewhat embarrasing on my part. I had a question about Shaun Missey, I did not know who he was. I know zreo about Arnold politics and do not want to be drug into it right now. The name Missey has meaning but I don't know why. Anyway no one answered my question anyway, I am guessing they just thought well this guy is an idiot if he doesn't know who Shaun Missey is. Truth is I still don't who he is.
Screen Name

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Aha!
Screen Name

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Now we know!

Sam Ferry is also Rich Simpson, Doris B. AND the Loch Ness Monster!

Aha!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Screen Name wrote:
Now we know!
Sam Ferry is also Rich Simpson, Doris B. AND the Loch Ness Monster!
Aha!
That's fair. I posted under that name Belt Drive for the very reason I said. Otherwise I have always posted as as Sam Ferry and stay exclusively on the subjects that relate to Fox C-6 Nepotism. You think I could not have made up a plausible lie as to why that screen name was on this laptop? I was lazy and asking for help in trying to figure out why that last name Missey sounds so familiar to me. I should of looked it up but hey, I am going to accept the punishment that goes with it. Take your best shot....I deserve it!
hippity hoppity

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>That's fair. I posted under that name Belt Drive for the very reason I said. Otherwise I have always posted as as Sam Ferry and stay exclusively on the subjects that relate to Fox C-6 Nepotism. You think I could not have made up a plausible lie as to why that screen name was on this laptop? I was lazy and asking for help in trying to figure out why that last name Missey sounds so familiar to me. I should of looked it up but hey, I am going to accept the punishment that goes with it. Take your best shot....I deserve it!
Sam, I don't always agree with you, but I definitely believe you.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

hippity hoppity wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam, I don't always agree with you, but I definitely believe you.
Funny thing, Dr. Critchlow was giving me credit yesterday for being the only person that used their real name here and I told her I did that because it keeps me honest. I said "people will correct me if I mess up" and that keeps it right. Proved to be prophetic!

Thanks dude!
Live It

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing, Dr. Critchlow was giving me credit yesterday for being the only person that used their real name here and I told her I did that because it keeps me honest. I said "people will correct me if I mess up" and that keeps it right. Proved to be prophetic!
Thanks dude!
How does she know this if she doesn't read Topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eureka Discussions

Search the Eureka Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 41 min Chilli J 95,826
Who well you support for the Democratic Primary... 3 hr Steve 24
Who are you voting for in the Jefferson County ... 3 hr Great news for Gay Rights 11
Five Men Arrested Following Brawl Outside Arnol... (May '13) 17 hr Looking for advice 9
County Executive 18 hr Funny 19
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion Wed Tim 160
The Tilted Kilt (Feb '09) Wed Toshh 211
•••
•••
•••
Eureka Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Eureka Jobs

•••