Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Walt Kowalski

Eldon, MO

#1363 Mar 23, 2013
Here Troop, here troop! Wow, has the Troopster been muzzled. What say you Troop?
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#1364 Mar 23, 2013
Red 5 wrote:
“You don’t have the right to make up lies and defame someone’s character,” Critchlow said."
Two thoughts:
Do you think Dianne had Ernie write a letter to Troop? She might have been able to save taxpayers the cost of postage and hand deliver it.
Don't you have to demonstrate you have character before someone else can defame it?
I have challenged them to tell me a single lie I have "made up" or to show me one single defamatory remark! They are bullies and I will continue to stand up to them, and I will tell her that face to face when the meeting with her is set up. Unless of course that was just " a lie" and she is so afraid for her safety that she will not actually meet with me!
jenny from the block

United States

#1365 Mar 23, 2013
Im not sure if anyone read the post dispatch, but i highly encourage everyone to read the saturday front page. Its funny to me how there are still people out there that support the administration and there egos. I can litterally smell critchlows stink from here. Keep fighting back everyone and they will soon realize that the way they treat people has repercussions. A revolution has to happen. Not a country sized one but a community based one. And we can all celebrate when the tears fall from the dr's face. Although that might be giving her too much credit because im not sure she has a heart or soul
LETS CLEAN HOUSE

Arnold, MO

#1366 Mar 23, 2013
I read the post this morning. POOR MRS. SUPER- AFRAID FOR HER SAFETY!!! REALLY??? The man said he only placed around 18 signs, she EXAGGERATES and states 50-100 signs....Having a Drs. Degree--- CAN'T SHE COUNT? Maybe he wouldn’t have had to put up a WHOLE 18 signs if she hadn’t had our districts MAINTENCE/SECURITY STAFF running around on school time-taking them down as fast as he could get them up!!
We ALL know that it is dedicated teacher, principals, and staff that are taking care of our students. They are the ones who have made us a School of Character….CERTAINLY; it IS NOT Critchlow’s character that Fox would like to be known for!! As I was continuing to read the Post, I glanced over and saw the article about the NEW hiring to Fox from Desoto. Yeah, now we have a man that was bought out of his contract to “HELP" in our Central Office Administration... IS this REALLY another GOOD hire for our district??? Yet another example of her POOR Leadership...Also the BOE Votes UNANIMOUSLY to approve his hiring---It would be nice to know if anyone on our board can speak up and maybe question these hirings. The only THREAT heard, if you would even call it a threat was “TO SLAP THAT SMIRK OF HER FACE!!!” Quite frankly almost everyone that knows her would like to do THAT!!!!(Unless of coarse you are part of her Circle and benefits from her help!!!) Or secretly they may want to SLAP the SMIRK also!!! LOL:)
Please Vote out the BOE!!! LET'S CLEAN HOUSE!!!
Common Sense

Arnold, MO

#1367 Mar 23, 2013
I would agree. For an education institution that the Fox District is and one that should praise higher education, the administration thinks the general community is stupid for thinking this decision is okay. The district gets an F-- on this metro advertised blunder. And then goes out and hires a deficient admin from DeSoto. The voters will remember this. All the admins should be shaking in their boots and consider other career paths. April elections will prove that.
="concerned resident"]I am posting this not to start bickering back and forth but am just wanting to post a question and see if there is an informed person out there who would know the answer: is there anything the community can do in order to have an investigation done?
The president of the schoolboard's daughter-in-law just got a $65,337 a year job when she has no post-secondary education and her experience is a high school diploma and her work at McDonald's? This is beyond ludicrous. She doesn't even have the degree needed for the position. Isn't this illegal or am I wrong?
Good Vote

Festus, MO

#1368 Mar 23, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Is anyone running focus on the students' needs and well being?
Or is it just "vote for us because we're new and not status quo"?
I have heard Mr. Holloway talk a couple of times now and he does seem focused on the kids and moving the district forward.
jenny from the block

United States

#1369 Mar 23, 2013
Its nice that people finnally seem to be waking up to this madness. Im going to write this next post to the administration. Since i know that you guys read this almost daily i was sure you would see this. To tim tim you are a disgrace to the title of assistant super your short man syndrome superiority mindset baffles even the most intelligent scholars. You are possibly the least intelligent one out of the admins. To scotty boy im not sure if you will remember this considering you cant even remember the people you interviewd for the food service director job. Even though one of them was already working there lolololol hahaha thats sooo finny that you even had the audacity to say that. To the big wig you are the cream of the crop. I mean that in the worst way possible of course. All this attention from the post was all brought on by you. You are supposed to set an example for you subordanates but your an embarassment and you are failing my children and everyone elses children in the district. You should step down now before it gets too embarassing for you.... You should all be ashamed of yourselves..... Im mortified that i was once proud of the fox school district
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#1370 Mar 23, 2013
jenny from the block wrote:
Its nice that people finnally seem to be waking up to this madness. Im going to write this next post to the administration. Since i know that you guys read this almost daily i was sure you would see this. To tim tim you are a disgrace to the title of assistant super your short man syndrome superiority mindset baffles even the most intelligent scholars. You are possibly the least intelligent one out of the admins. To scotty boy im not sure if you will remember this considering you cant even remember the people you interviewd for the food service director job. Even though one of them was already working there lolololol hahaha thats sooo finny that you even had the audacity to say that. To the big wig you are the cream of the crop. I mean that in the worst way possible of course. All this attention from the post was all brought on by you. You are supposed to set an example for you subordanates but your an embarassment and you are failing my children and everyone elses children in the district. You should step down now before it gets too embarassing for you.... You should all be ashamed of yourselves..... Im mortified that i was once proud of the fox school district
Jenny I think I love you!
hippity hoppity

Saint Louis, MO

#1371 Mar 23, 2013
Shouldn't that say "Jenny from the corner?"
TROOP 18

Arnold, MO

#1372 Mar 23, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
I would agree. For an education institution that the Fox District is and one that should praise higher education, the administration thinks the general community is stupid for thinking this decision is okay. The district gets an F-- on this metro advertised blunder. And then goes out and hires a deficient admin from DeSoto. The voters will remember this. All the admins should be shaking in their boots and consider other career paths. April elections will prove that.
<quoted text>
Dear quintet of opponents... the threat of physical violence isn't tolerated nor even funny.. The fact that you are now all clearly visable and completely exposed does not favor you. The employees of this district have had enough and will faithfully defend their administration and board.(employed and loyal). If you want to go redneck Hoosier on this...all loyal employees will gladly find a place and time. Trust me, there are hundreds of us. Talk is cheap. As is your posts
Serious Business

Arnold, MO

#1373 Mar 23, 2013
Where in that post do you see a threat of physical violence? Being a loyal employee doesn't mean you turn a blind eye to obvious bullying by the administration using lawyers to send cease and desist orders to parents and taxpayers who are calling them on the carpet. Arrogance abounds in the administration of this school and in general in tax supported boards and districts in the area. People are watching and their numbers are growing. Apathy is waning and a new interest is being cultivated.
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#1374 Mar 23, 2013
TROOP 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear quintet of opponents... the threat of physical violence isn't tolerated nor even funny.. The fact that you are now all clearly visable and completely exposed does not favor you. The employees of this district have had enough and will faithfully defend their administration and board.(employed and loyal). If you want to go redneck Hoosier on this...all loyal employees will gladly find a place and time. Trust me, there are hundreds of us. Talk is cheap. As is your posts
Do you even read what you write? You were the first one to "completely expose" us as a "quintet" coach. REMEMBER?
Now of course all of St. Louis knows about the four letters and who we are. You just can't stop youself from stepping in it can you? I don't know but I have heard a clear head will help you with that. Being forgiven of your sins goes a long way in that endeavor, but you can't get that without an apology first!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1375 Mar 23, 2013
TROOP 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
The employees of this district have had enough and will faithfully defend their administration and board.(employed and loyal). If you want to go redneck Hoosier on this...all loyal employees will gladly find a place and time. Trust me, there are hundreds of us. Talk is cheap. As is your posts
Jeezus Troop! My worst fear has come true. You are an employee at Fox. If there was any doubt remaining that Dianne and the BOE are failing miserably at their most basic task - hiring people we can trust to be with our children - you just ended the debate for all time. You gotta get help Troop. In the meantime stay the hell away from my children!
FeD uP

Arnold, MO

#1376 Mar 24, 2013
TROOP 18 wrote:
<quoted text>Dear quintet of opponents... the threat of physical violence isn't tolerated nor even funny.. The fact that you are now all clearly visable and completely exposed does not favor you. The employees of this district have had enough and will faithfully defend their administration and board.(employed and loyal). If you want to go redneck Hoosier on this...all loyal employees will gladly find a place and time. Trust me, there are hundreds of us. Talk is cheap. As is your posts
I am an employee of the district and the Admin is on their own. I will not stand up for a group of people that bully and throw employees under the bus. So tell whoever it is you are protecting they are on their own.
stiritup

United States

#1377 Mar 24, 2013
TROOP 18 wrote:
<quoted text>Dear quintet of opponents... the threat of physical violence isn't tolerated nor even funny.. The fact that you are now all clearly visable and completely exposed does not favor you. The employees of this district have had enough and will faithfully defend their administration and board.(employed and loyal). If you want to go redneck Hoosier on this...all loyal employees will gladly find a place and time. Trust me, there are hundreds of us. Talk is cheap. As is your posts
I am also an employee, and I agree with you. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.
I have had enough of the poor choices my administration and BOE have made and seem to continue to make! I will not faithfully defend them. You speak of these "hundreds" of loyal employees who "will gladly find a time and place..." (for what, I am not sure, is that a threat of physical violence?) I can assure you I am not one of your "hundreds," and if you were able to peel away the fear that your "hundreds" could be hiding behind, you may find a dwindled group of relatives, personal friends, or blind followers.
Trust me, there are just as many, if not more of us- the employees that have never been blind to the foibles of our administrators and BOE. These opinions do not make us disloyal!

Please be aware that when you make blanket statements like the one you made above, you may find the bed you are in has been short-sheeted. I refuse to be in that bed or covered by your assumption that all loyal employees agree with and will faithfully defend admin and board.
I am faithful to educating the students of the Fox district, and put them first. I am sure you are as well. I am faithful to be a model of good character.
You are within your rights to post your opinions, and thank you for sharing. I will not degrade and bully you by saying your posts *are* cheap. I am within my rights to politely disagree with them.
Thank you for reading my opinions. I look forward to seeing your response.
Desperate times

Arnold, MO

#1378 Mar 24, 2013
anomoly wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute and complete BS. top to bottom. theres 5 people stirring the pot. the other 3500 parents are happy.
This completely false. Spoken by someone who thinks they know everything. Most of us are quiet. Not happy. We go about our lives trying to raise our kids as best we can. We lose all of the battles at school because there are too many friends and family members supporting each other thru the system that we can't win. Been there, done that and have been lied to.

So our focus has to be on our kids and their friends to challenge them and help them grow to become better people than the Fox BOE.

Don't confuse quiet with happy. Quiet means simply that. Quiet. And those are the ones youneed to fear because they will help lead the revolution great or small. And when we see real leadership we will follow. Until then we are quiet not happy. The winds of change will eventually blow.
Fox employees

Arnold, MO

#1379 Mar 24, 2013
Please don't speak for us..... I will not meet anyone anywhere!!!!!! I see that as a threat and do not want to be any part of that!!!!! We are a district of character and should not be portrayed as classless. The only people I defend are our children that depend on us for a quality education and as positive role models. I believe we will be "heard" at the polls on April 2.
NOT out of touch

Arnold, MO

#1380 Mar 24, 2013
What administration and BOE? I barely see my building principal. This principal relies on the chosen few to bully the staff AND students.
Chad

United States

#1381 Mar 24, 2013
It is only going to get worse since the hiring of Andy J. Arbeitman. Just read DeSoto Topix.
Daily

Saint Louis, MO

#1382 Mar 24, 2013
Chad wrote:
It is only going to get worse since the hiring of Andy J. Arbeitman. Just read DeSoto Topix.
From Desoto Topix:
"In addition, the Leader has obtained a letter dated May 7 and sent to board members that outlines several grievances against Arbeitman. The letter was obtained through a request filed under the state’s Sunshine Law (the open meetings and records statute).

The authors of the letter, who did not sign their names but called themselves “Concerned De Soto Citizens,” define themselves as a group of “concerned patrons, parents and employees.”

Among the grievances registered against Arbeitman, the letter writers allege that he disregarded school policy, did not maintain professional confidentiality, took credit for others’ successes and ideas, made questionable ethical decisions and has poor communication skills."

Also, from Desoto Topix:
"aja bullied a lot of the staff and substitutes as well the ladies in the admin office. He barged in on meetings that were none of his business. He played one staff member against another and recruited some of them to even spy on others. He spent district money (over $1,000.00) without consulting the board for approval. He removed items out of the schools contract with the teachers that he thought didn't need to be in there, again without approval. He made comments to staff that if he was ever questioned about things he would deny ever having that conversation. He is manipulative, mean, and a bully and believe me I know first hand. I'm glad that the administration of athena and vineland finally started talking to each other and found out exactly what this man has been doing to keep conflict going.I am also glad that the assistant superintendent finally got tired of being bullied and joined in to get rid of this monster. Remember it is much better to be a leader than a puppet. And finally THANK YOU John Freeman for always seeing through this man. This is fact and I hope this answers a lot of questions. There is more that will eventually come out once some of the staff doesn't have to feel threatened. Board members, please keep listening to the staff and talk with previous employees that can explain exactly what their experience was with this man and why they are no longer employed. Many were "let go" under lies created by this man. Continue to investigate. Bring back the good ones and let go of aja cronies."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter (Oct '16) Nov 14 Thats Perverted 92
Red Saturn in house springs Nov 13 Rob 5
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek (Apr '17) Nov 12 James 99
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Nov 9 Observer 813
Late night fireworks Nov 8 GRANDPA NICOLAI 3
Arnold Police Officers (Dec '11) Nov 7 ThumbsOfFury 73
Never Again (Sep '15) Nov 1 Kimm 2

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages