Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Addit

Mount Vernon, MO

#1201 Mar 7, 2013
Red 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Troop, really? "[A] demented reject lamb that fondles lost sheep?" Who writes your material? The Westboro Baptist Church?
? Reading your posts makes me feel like I'm watching a mash-up of Deliverance and an episode of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. You're a bully and misogynistic, homophobic, sexist sycophant. The rage in your voice is frightening. I have no idea who you are but if you work in the school district I hope it is nowhere near any women or children.
I want you to stay on this thread for the same reason that Claire McCaskill wanted Todd Akin to stay on the Republican ticket. So long as you're the voice and apologist for Dianne, Todd, and Linda, those who might have been willing to give them the benefit of the doubt will find it harder and harder to do so. If people find out that you ARE the administration you'll bring every single one of them down with you.
Agree, Red 5, wholeheartedly!
Tired

Mount Vernon, MO

#1202 Mar 7, 2013
Addit wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, Red 5, wholeheartedly!
Count me in
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#1203 Mar 7, 2013
Red 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Troop, really? "[A] demented reject lamb that fondles lost sheep?" Who writes your material? The Westboro Baptist Church?
? Reading your posts makes me feel like I'm watching a mash-up of Deliverance and an episode of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. You're a bully and misogynistic, homophobic, sexist sycophant. The rage in your voice is frightening. I have no idea who you are but if you work in the school district I hope it is nowhere near any women or children.
I want you to stay on this thread for the same reason that Claire McCaskill wanted Todd Akin to stay on the Republican ticket. So long as you're the voice and apologist for Dianne, Todd, and Linda, those who might have been willing to give them the benefit of the doubt will find it harder and harder to do so. If people find out that you ARE the administration you'll bring every single one of them down with you.
I kind of feel the same way...Troop scares me. I think he sounds so mean spirited and bitter.
Simon

United States

#1204 Mar 8, 2013
stiritup wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a lady. I work for the district. I respect Sam and all those who stand up for change. Most of what we currently have is broken, old, and ineffective. There are shining examples of what is good and right. Those glittering glimpses are not an effect of awesome administrative leadership. Excellent teachers and employees who want to make a positive difference will despite the horrible examples are before them. Those glimpses are only glimpses because the BOE and Admin have clouded the air with muck and mire. The children and those truly committed to excellence deserve a team of leaders and decision makers who will clean up the horrid mess, and who do not put themselves (and family members) first. There are those who say Fox is not the laughing stock of Jefferson County. They are not entirely wrong. Fox is a joke across the state. We need to FIX FOX. Vote against incumbents. Vote for Steve Holloway and Dan Kroupa.
I agree with NOPE I will not be voting for Krupa. I am supporting the best 2 conservatives and they are Thebeau and Jones.
Tired

United States

#1205 Mar 8, 2013
Simon wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with NOPE I will not be voting for Krupa. I am supporting the best 2 conservatives and they are Thebeau and Jones.
I don't know about Thebeau, at least I have seen what Jones has said about his goals. Either way myself along with many other taxpayers, want to make sure Nicholas and Newman are not reelected !
Time Out

United States

#1206 Mar 8, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about Thebeau, at least I have seen what Jones has said about his goals. Either way myself along with many other taxpayers, want to make sure Nicholas and Newman are not reelected !
At least we all seem to agree on Nicholas and Newman not being reelected !
Dixie

Arnold, MO

#1207 Mar 9, 2013
Sam Ferry, you are being defamed on Topix.
Dixie

Arnold, MO

#1208 Mar 9, 2013
Attention Sam Ferry:

Around February 5, 2013, the ID "Troop" made a predication that you would soon see "sparks fly". He intimated that something was going to happen to you.

Shortly after, you say you received a letter from a law firm representing Fox C6 School Board, warning you NOT to discuss Fox C-6 topics.

How did Troop know before it was made public, that you were going to be warned off?

Immediately print (do NOT just copy on your hard drive: PRINT THEM too) a copy of all comments directed to and about you, from "Troop".
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1209 Mar 9, 2013
Dixie wrote:
Attention Sam Ferry:
Around February 5, 2013, the ID "Troop" made a predication that you would soon see "sparks fly". He intimated that something was going to happen to you.
Shortly after, you say you received a letter from a law firm representing Fox C6 School Board, warning you NOT to discuss Fox C-6 topics.
How did Troop know before it was made public, that you were going to be warned off?
Immediately print (do NOT just copy on your hard drive: PRINT THEM too) a copy of all comments directed to and about you, from "Troop".
Good call Dixie. He has done that three times now that I know of. He knows we know who he is and like everything else in life, everyhing comes to he who waits. It's coming. But thank you so much for having my back on that!
Dixie

Arnold, MO

#1210 Mar 9, 2013
Sam Ferry:

Go to your attorney and show him every example where Troop made a defamatory comment to you or about you. There are many.

Make sure to show him the copies of Troop calling you "petifile" & talking about "fondling" people. These will be the basis of your request to Topix, which should include historical information about your previous employment with Fox C-6, the letter you received telling you to avoid Topix, and the ongoing Topix campaign by Troop against you to discredit your criticism of Fox C-6 administration and School Board.
Dixie

Arnold, MO

#1211 Mar 9, 2013
Sam Ferry:

Ask your attorney to subpoena the IP information from Topix so you can identify who Troop is behind the ID, and where he is making his comments from. This is a simple, straight-forward legal request that Topix will honor if properly made.

Your goal: You must learn whether Troop is acting as a private individual, or is being provided with information by C-6 sources to intimidate you into silence.

Your goal: You must know whether Troop is employed by Fox C-6, and whether comments are coming from a C-6 facility, or not.

Your goal: You must learn how Troop knew you would be receiving a letter from a law firm representing Fox C-6 School Board.

If Troop is a private citizen who is in no way associated with Fox C-6, its administration, relatives or School Board - you can be satisfied knowing you're simply dealing with a private jerk.

If Troop is in some way associated with Fox C-6 and/or School Board, by employment or relationship, and is being provided with confidential information so as to intimidate you, that is another matter entirely.

Get legal advice and help. Soon.
Dixie

Arnold, MO

#1212 Mar 9, 2013
Sam Ferry:

I am glad to have your back, especially if you are being targeted to silence your criticism of valid issues. Going up against an entrenched monolith is never easy, especially when the monolith is unethical.

My personal opinion is that there's an organized campaign against you from people who should know better, AND are probably legally liable to you, for their words. Saying certain things about you that can prevent you from getting future employment; disclosing details about your work history; etc.

Good luck, and I look forward to hearing more about this in coming months.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1213 Mar 9, 2013
Dixie wrote:
Sam Ferry:
I am glad to have your back, especially if you are being targeted to silence your criticism of valid issues. Going up against an entrenched monolith is never easy, especially when the monolith is unethical.
My personal opinion is that there's an organized campaign against you from people who should know better, AND are probably legally liable to you, for their words. Saying certain things about you that can prevent you from getting future employment; disclosing details about your work history; etc.
Step one had already been done by some of us. Everything has been copied for a while. Step two we were kind of dragging our feet on because of cost and all of us have other fish we are frying. But we did not want to look a gift horse in the mouth so today we started to actively put step two in to action. This will be great because a two sided attack is always better. Thank you again for the help and inspiration!
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#1214 Mar 9, 2013
Dixie wrote:
Sam Ferry:
Ask your attorney to subpoena the IP information from Topix so you can identify who Troop is behind the ID, and where he is making his comments from. This is a simple, straight-forward legal request that Topix will honor if properly made.
Your goal: You must learn whether Troop is acting as a private individual, or is being provided with information by C-6 sources to intimidate you into silence.
Your goal: You must know whether Troop is employed by Fox C-6, and whether comments are coming from a C-6 facility, or not.
Your goal: You must learn how Troop knew you would be receiving a letter from a law firm representing Fox C-6 School Board.
If Troop is a private citizen who is in no way associated with Fox C-6, its administration, relatives or School Board - you can be satisfied knowing you're simply dealing with a private jerk.
If Troop is in some way associated with Fox C-6 and/or School Board, by employment or relationship, and is being provided with confidential information so as to intimidate you, that is another matter entirely.
Get legal advice and help. Soon.
Love this advice.
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#1215 Mar 9, 2013
Dixie wrote:
Attention Sam Ferry:
Agree
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#1216 Mar 9, 2013
Dixie wrote:
Sam Ferry:
Go to your attorney and show him every example where Troop made a defamatory comment to you or about you. There are many.
Make sure to show him the copies of Troop calling you "petifile" & talking about "fondling" people. These will be the basis of your request to Topix, which should include historical information about your previous employment with Fox C-6, the letter you received telling you to avoid Topix, and the ongoing Topix campaign by Troop against you to discredit your criticism of Fox C-6 administration and School Board.
This also bothered me and have been wondering why Topix let the Troopster say these horrible things. Hope he/she gets their due, and then some.
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#1217 Mar 9, 2013
Dixie wrote:
Sam Ferry:
Way to go, Dixie! You are awesome for bringing all your thoughts and info to the forefront. I am behind Sam in spirit and wish I could do more, but want to remain employed. I do really love Fox, I lovelovelove my students and coworkers, and appreciate my job. I do not agree with some of the hiring practices and how certain Administrators treat employees. They fire everyone now if you look the wrong way, but before they do, they scream and cuss at you (I've heard from those that were called in). Soldier on, Sam, and God bless Dixie.
Simon

United States

#1218 Mar 10, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Krupa is one of the "good ole boys" at City Hall. I am supporting Thebeau and Jones. Both are conservative and will make the changes needed at Fox.

Jones and Thebeau April 2!
Barb

Mears, MI

#1219 Mar 10, 2013
Simon wrote:
<quoted text>
Krupa is one of the "good ole boys" at City Hall. I am supporting Thebeau and Jones. Both are conservative and will make the changes needed at Fox.
Jones and Thebeau April 2!
I agree, Thebeau and Jones would both be good on the board. Krupa and Holloway are both being endorsed by NEA. They are more interested in what's best for teachers not what is best for the children. Krupa said as much at BOE meeting. He said nothing about doing what is best for our children.
first grade teacher

United States

#1220 Mar 10, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, Thebeau and Jones would both be good on the board. Krupa and Holloway are both being endorsed by NEA. They are more interested in what's best for teachers not what is best for the children. Krupa said as much at BOE meeting. He said nothing about doing what is best for our children.
Please show me an example of how something would be good for teachers and not good for students.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Its all about the $$ to politicians Sun DoWhatIsRight 1
Do you know a Jessica Davis from Arnold? (May '12) Mar 24 Cracra 37
Webb Family (Jun '14) Mar 23 sss 2
Evidence (Apr '14) Mar 23 researchingcandid... 148
J.m marschuetz (Aug '16) Aug '16 Anonymous 1
Holiday Inn Six Flags (Aug '10) Feb '16 scared 10
News Iowa Nat. Guard helping provide fresh drinking ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 OCS waste of time 1

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages