Comments
1,161 - 1,180 of 2,790 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 14
TROOP 15

Arnold, MO

#1181 Mar 6, 2013
Let me tell you. Ive gotta tell you there's a new development... The real troops are meeting tonight. Odds are good that there will be a new plan for the new year. It will be how the a$$wipes will tuck tail and run for the hills. White flag coming soon. Yes...I misspoke. Ruth Anne (who may be that best person ever to dawn a seat at the board) And Pete who is a union guy himself, both deserve to be re-elected. They have never posted on here nor have stooped to the level of idiocy displayed as well.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1182 Mar 6, 2013
Demanding change wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sam,
How about getting that petition started to remove some school board members, that would be a step in the right direction.
Don't give up on that idea!
Haha

United States

#1183 Mar 6, 2013
Ruth Anne Newman is one of the kindest most caring people on the face of this earth. She knows her stuff too. Spent years in the classroom teaching children. Still spends countless hours helping at schools especially those with the highest need. Talk about a well grounded person who keeps kids and teachers close to her heart!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1184 Mar 6, 2013
TROOP 15 wrote:
Let me tell you. Ive gotta tell you there's a new development... The real troops are meeting tonight. Odds are good that there will be a new plan for the new year. It will be how the a$$wipes will tuck tail and run for the hills. White flag coming soon. Yes...I misspoke. Ruth Anne (who may be that best person ever to dawn a seat at the board) And Pete who is a union guy himself, both deserve to be re-elected. They have never posted on here nor have stooped to the level of idiocy displayed as well.
Ka-ching!

Troop! Hear that sound? You remain an idiot and the main source of my gambling winnings. Kelly! Ice cream for everyone!

Remind us all again? Who do you and yours support?
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#1185 Mar 6, 2013
"Let me tell you. Ive gotta tell you there's a new development"= Troop #?
Don't repeat yourself in your writing= 1st grade

"level of idiocy"= Troop #?
Don't judge a person= Kindergarten

"a$$wipes"= Troop #?
Be kind to others and don't call people names= Preschool

The Troop #? must not have had Ruth Anne Newman as a teacher or he/she might have turned out to be a nicer person...from what I hear.
TROOP 15

Arnold, MO

#1186 Mar 6, 2013
Ruth Anne is the mother/ grandmother all of us never had. For anyone to berate, belittle or demean anything she supports is a true attack on human kind and the district. She is the epitome of what's ritght in the world, much less the district!. For the people on here trying to belittle the district, it's board or it's administration are what the troopsters would refer to as "a$$wipes"l. I hold no concern as to what the whiners portray. The more Sam the "fired man" claims, the more the truth of mankind says. A man who chastises his former employer will never find on again....
Sam. You lost lost once in your annoying voice. You will lose again. go back to the west coast where Arnold will snuggle with you
TROOP 15

Arnold, MO

#1187 Mar 6, 2013
Red 5.... Sorry ive neglected you. Go find a way to stuff cotton in your orifices. Apparently you do not find a way to turn word into thoughts. You... Need to find a life. I'm minimal on this site. You are what most would consider a troop stalker.
Let me say this. The tards and rejects will come out in numbers to support you will be fabtabulous...

Simpson junior is a demented reject lamb that fondles lost sheep such as Dennis mueller...times are tough for closet homos
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1188 Mar 6, 2013
TROOP 15 wrote:
Ruth Anne is the mother/ grandmother all of us never had. For anyone to berate, belittle or demean anything she supports is a true attack on human kind and the district. She is the epitome of what's ritght in the world, much less the district!. For the people on here trying to belittle the district, it's board or it's administration are what the troopsters would refer to as "a$$wipes"l. I hold no concern as to what the whiners portray. The more Sam the "fired man" claims, the more the truth of mankind says. A man who chastises his former employer will never find on again....
Sam. You lost lost once in your annoying voice. You will lose again. go back to the west coast where Arnold will snuggle with you
I appreciate all the attention you pay me. Thanks you it says alot. I think it is a step in the right direction, but still, not quite an apology.
Oh no

Arnold, MO

#1189 Mar 6, 2013
Sam. You are bright beyond your years, but yet you are still a fired janitor. What do you want these people to believe? Accordance? Mayhem? Unloylaty? No! These are the standards from which you erupt from! Your followers (who are are minimal in and of themeselves) are what makes the district stronger. They have always been abou helping each other.(which is why the district prevails). You are what the majority call a nuisance. A rat that needs tending. An online nuisance who has an obvious axe to grind because you were fired!,. It's you and your kind that only make the board scoff at you for every unemployed you post you make! You were an employee. Now you've become a joke. I'm sorry your only endeavor has become this site. Im a lady but I've had enough with you and your kind.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1190 Mar 6, 2013
Oh no wrote:
Sam. You are bright beyond your years, but yet you are still a fired janitor. What do you want these people to believe? Accordance? Mayhem? Unloylaty? No! These are the standards from which you erupt from! Your followers (who are are minimal in and of themeselves) are what makes the district stronger. They have always been abou helping each other.(which is why the district prevails). You are what the majority call a nuisance. A rat that needs tending. An online nuisance who has an obvious axe to grind because you were fired!,. It's you and your kind that only make the board scoff at you for every unemployed you post you make! You were an employee. Now you've become a joke. I'm sorry your only endeavor has become this site. Im a lady but I've had enough with you and your kind.
Well you have your opinion about the leaders in this school district and I have mine. You are welcome not to converse with me. The board "scoffs" at me? Well that there is progress "lady".It is amazing to me that you work for this district but you haven't had "enough" of them yet. I'm going to spell this out for you because it seems to take you a while to get this. F-I-E-R-E-D Y-E-S B-U-T T-H-A-N-K-F-U-L T-O G-O-D F-O-R T-H-A-T! Don't be sorry, I have great respect for those that do not waver if if we disagree!
wish I knew someone

Arnold, MO

#1191 Mar 6, 2013
Apu wrote:
Maybe she retired out of aggravation. Maybe she was ready to retire. Maybe you know more about it than I do. I don't know diddly.
I have to wonder, though, if she was that close to retirement maybe the board and admin didn't want to put someone in that slot that would get out within a year or two anyway. Again, I don't know diddly, but it does make sense.
I have 20+ years in my job and am not near retirement age. I would be willing to bet she will only be retiring from the district, but not from working
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#1192 Mar 6, 2013
TROOP 15 wrote:
I was referring to you, not Ruth Anne...if you were referring to me in this latest rant. You would have turned out better, nicer, and with polished writing, grammar, and spelling skills had Ruth Anne taught you at a young age.
Tired

Overland Park, KS

#1193 Mar 6, 2013
I'm sure she is just tired of doing a job she should have had, for someone else who isn't qualified. To the people out there that think taxpayers aren't tired of the districts antics, watch what happens to your crooked incumbent board members next month.
stiritup

United States

#1194 Mar 7, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Well you have your opinion about the leaders in this school district and I have mine. You are welcome not to converse with me. The board "scoffs" at me? Well that there is progress "lady".It is amazing to me that you work for this district but you haven't had "enough" of them yet. I'm going to spell this out for you because it seems to take you a while to get this. F-I-E-R-E-D Y-E-S B-U-T T-H-A-N-K-F-U-L T-O G-O-D F-O-R T-H-A-T! Don't be sorry, I have great respect for those that do not waver if if we disagree!
I am a lady. I work for the district. I respect Sam and all those who stand up for change. Most of what we currently have is broken, old, and ineffective. There are shining examples of what is good and right. Those glittering glimpses are not an effect of awesome administrative leadership. Excellent teachers and employees who want to make a positive difference will despite the horrible examples are before them. Those glimpses are only glimpses because the BOE and Admin have clouded the air with muck and mire. The children and those truly committed to excellence deserve a team of leaders and decision makers who will clean up the horrid mess, and who do not put themselves (and family members) first. There are those who say Fox is not the laughing stock of Jefferson County. They are not entirely wrong. Fox is a joke across the state. We need to FIX FOX. Vote against incumbents. Vote for Steve Holloway and Dan Kroupa.
Nope

Arnold, MO

#1195 Mar 7, 2013
I wouldn't vote for Dan Kroupa, he is tied up with all of those good old boys from Arnold. Not a good choice.
Concerned parent

Saint Louis, MO

#1196 Mar 7, 2013
Troop ! Vote for Pete Nicholas and Linda Nash? Are you out of your freaking mind???!!!!!!!
embarrassedtaxpa yer

Saint Louis, MO

#1197 Mar 7, 2013
Hey troop/ex-coach go back to Texas you Obnoxious piece of shit. You/administration are running scared. Keep mentioning my name,I have been in the district for 60 years, I know a lot of people who do respected me. You are a disrespectful LOSER of a person and coach. Remove the corrupted BOARD and CRITCHLOW $238,000.00 per/yr, wasted taxpayers money and very over paid. The board seems to want to over pay people like $65,000.00 for the director of food service. Just remember $$$$$'S being spent, your tax dollar being miss handle by FOX BOARD. Maybe SHE can hire another MALE ASST. SUPER like we don't have to many now,to manage FOX'S HALL OF SHAME. The Trooper will the first to be voted in and SUPER/BOARD next. APRIL, VOTE FOR MARK JONES & STEVE HOLOWAY.
remember when

United States

#1198 Mar 7, 2013
Troop

You are the gas being thrown on a fire, so thanks for the great posts. It reminds me daily why you and all the super hoochy's clan need to be removed.

So carry on a-hole , keep up the good work!
Sam with gather strength and momentum from it , I assure you.

Good for the asst. that is leaving, I wouldn't have been left holding that bag of s/it either. Throw Todd and hoochy in there. See if they do better than they did on TV.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1199 Mar 7, 2013
TROOP 15 wrote:
Red 5.... Sorry ive neglected you. Go find a way to stuff cotton in your orifices. Apparently you do not find a way to turn word into thoughts. You... Need to find a life. I'm minimal on this site. You are what most would consider a troop stalker.
Let me say this. The tards and rejects will come out in numbers to support you will be fabtabulous...
Simpson junior is a demented reject lamb that fondles lost sheep such as Dennis mueller...times are tough for closet homos
Troop, really? "[A] demented reject lamb that fondles lost sheep?" Who writes your material? The Westboro Baptist Church?
? Reading your posts makes me feel like I'm watching a mash-up of Deliverance and an episode of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. You're a bully and misogynistic, homophobic, sexist sycophant. The rage in your voice is frightening. I have no idea who you are but if you work in the school district I hope it is nowhere near any women or children.

I want you to stay on this thread for the same reason that Claire McCaskill wanted Todd Akin to stay on the Republican ticket. So long as you're the voice and apologist for Dianne, Todd, and Linda, those who might have been willing to give them the benefit of the doubt will find it harder and harder to do so. If people find out that you ARE the administration you'll bring every single one of them down with you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
embarrassedtaxpa yer

Saint Louis, MO

#1200 Mar 7, 2013
stiritup wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a lady. I work for the district. I respect Sam and all those who stand up for change. Most of what we currently have is broken, old, and ineffective. There are shining examples of what is good and right. Those glittering glimpses are not an effect of awesome administrative leadership. Excellent teachers and employees who want to make a positive difference will despite the horrible examples are before them. Those glimpses are only glimpses because the BOE and Admin have clouded the air with muck and mire. The children and those truly committed to excellence deserve a team of leaders and decision makers who will clean up the horrid mess, and who do not put themselves (and family members) first. There are those who say Fox is not the laughing stock of Jefferson County. They are not entirely wrong. Fox is a joke across the state. We need to FIX FOX. Vote against incumbents. Vote for Steve Holloway and Dan Kroupa.
I am glade someone else said FOX DISTRICT is a JOKE. I have been saying FOX is the laughing stock of Jefferson and surrounding counties. Because the present administration, Over the years the reputation of the district has been distroyed. I am a Fox alumni and want to help vote in new BOE members and eventually have the taxpayers voice heard. We can get the district back on a positive track,but it will take time. To be a school of Character, it MUST start at the FOX administration, which we don't have presently. We need a NEPOTISM POLICY hiring non-qualified food service director should not be allowed. Also hiring of relatives NOT. We don't need a HR STOOGE to establish salaries. Vote for Mark Jones & Steve Holloday for BOE . We desperately need change to FOX ADMINISTRATION.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 7 min Cbusa 1,862
County Councilman Boyer 3 hr Doris Borgelt 27
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr Chris 235
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 4 hr northwye 325
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,392
Fantasy vs Reality 9 hr Arnold 86 9
Fox School (Jan '11) Fri LES 228
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••