United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

No one has to meet the nea reps! Nea has alloed itself to be bullied anyway and always goes for endorsing same l stuff! Hard to see how it looks out for the workers or kids with those actions in my opinion.
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Let's get back to why we are concerned: high school diploma=$65,000.00? Daughter-in-law of BOE President with high school diploma working at McDonald's hired as Food Service Director at $65,000.000 over highly qualified district employees, including Assistant to retiring Food Service Director.
anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Addit wrote:
Let's get back to why we are concerned: high school diploma=$65,000.00? Daughter-in-law of BOE President with high school diploma working at McDonald's hired as Food Service Director at $65,000.000 over highly qualified district employees, including Assistant to retiring Food Service Director.
What else can be said? I do think that horse has been flogged dead a long while back.

Wish I could get some of these people on board to deal with some real important issues. A few are tenacious and they want change for what they perceive to be better.

Item #1: Why all the federal cuts to our federal budget the same week we pledge $65,000,000 to the rebels in Syria? It's well known they're a bunch of Sunni extremists out of Saudi. What are our tax dollars creating there? THAT'S the kind of thing I'm talking about.
Find Another Thread

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Well, then start yourself another thread and talk about what you want to talk about. We are talking about the burger flipper who got $65,000 because she is the daughter in law of Board member Nash, and what we can do to stop the nepotism that is going on at Fox C-6 school district.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Addit wrote:
Agreed! Here's the thing about that "dead horse", it is the tip of such an enormous iceberg. And as human nature goes things like this seem to die down given enough time. So if the elections go the way of the past, or even if one or two board members are replaced, it is a very long time between now and the next election. I think there will be some noise simply because it'll be Linda Nash's turn,and I promise to be a loud part of that noise, but generally speaking people have short memories when it comes to these things. In the meantime there are so many other concerns that need to be addressed. The nepotism, the use of legal muscle to shut people up, the questionable practices with the dumbing up or down of job qualifications to fit those who are "pre-chosen", the lack of transparency with the community, and the endless bullying and lack of anger management by some in the administration towards employees who question them. Hey I wonder about things like gender bias. Is it possible that this district has not had a single female applicant recently that was qualified for an asst. super position? I may be way off on that, but when you look at the % of women in this field compared to men and realize they are not represented in the asst. super roles it seems odd. Maybe I am wrong, any thoughts on that?
Like I said the other day, we can help the district with these and other things as we continue to open up this can of worms, and by having an avenue for anyone and everyone to speak up. Feel free to participate by writing to: Citizens For Change, P.O. Box 390, Arnold, MO 63010
TROOP 12

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I've grown. One more poster to our group. Gotta love the polarity of goodness, honesty and real truth of kids. Isn't It reality a booger? Boyscouts are good kids. Don't pollute them at this age.
Sam is a transplant. At best an Arnold Swrazzrengger poser! A transplant at best... This homer wants to be a voice for our community as a fired janitor? Lollololllllolooooollloloooo! You people must understand. Sam came from a different world. Hes a poser/loser from the west coast
TROOP 12

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Find Another Thread wrote:
Well, then start yourself another thread and talk about what you want to talk about. We are talking about the burger flipper who got $65,000 because she is the daughter in law of Board member Nash, and what we can do to stop the nepotism that is going on at Fox C-6 school district.
Who cares? We're you truly qualified? Doubt it. Ever apply? Don't think you did....then go back to your spacious box and stuff it... Whiner
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 12 wrote:
I've grown. One more poster to our group. Gotta love the polarity of goodness, honesty and real truth of kids. Isn't It reality a booger? Boyscouts are good kids. Don't pollute them at this age.
Sam is a transplant. At best an Arnold Swrazzrengger poser! A transplant at best... This homer wants to be a voice for our community as a fired janitor? Lollololllllolooooollloloooo! You people must understand. Sam came from a different world. Hes a poser/loser from the west coast
Could be worse. What if a person was from Texas.........front row coach, next board meeting.
Walt Kowalski

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

"12", I think you should go back to your mentor, and receive further creative writing instructions. You pale in comparison. You said, "We're you qualified?" So you are saying "we are you qualified?" Wouldn't that mean that the individual or group of individuals is qualified?

Further you wrote, "Isn't it reality a booger?" Again what you are saying is "Is not it reality a booger?" Come on coach, really are you now getting your Bridges kids to post on here for you? Next thing you know you will have them making signs to put in front yards. Put them up in front of Strawberry Ridge. Pathetic
remember when

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

wipple wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you stop spreading your legs. That shit stinks
And you can eat sh*t you unqualified uneducated McDonald's fry cook.
Hardly my fault your parents were first cousins and allowed to spawn.

If you think I'm going to go along with you being hired for food director you are crazy.
So why don't you go ahead and resign now instead of letting the rest of them do your job and cover for you ?
No shame in your game is there ?
remember when

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 12 wrote:
Ho hum....more rantings of an uneducated, noncertified hamburger slinger. Yes, I can see pimply faced mickey D workers calling each other posers and losers all day long.

Sorry not exactly what we are looking for as our food director.
Jon Dorian MD

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Hello Troop 12!! I am writing you in regards to the slandering comments you have made about a certain "fired janitor" aka (Sam Ferry just in case your small football minded brain couldn't keep up). By the way Couldn't as in could not ,but im sure they didn't (did not) teach you that in TEXAS or in how to get a DWI class which you are all too familiar with. Well anyway I'm (I am) getting a little off track here ,so back to the Sam Ferry thing. I worked with Sam Ferry for many years and all I can say is that he has more Character in his toenail than this entire administration. He was a wonderfull influence on every child at the school he worked at. He also brought fun and hope to children that might have been neglected or mistreated at home. His work alone with the special education children is reason enough to prove that Mr. Bridges Boss has no clue what it means to be a MAN or Show CHARACTER. For incompetent people like Mr. Bridges Boss (troop) to call this man(Sam Ferry) a pedophile is not only proof of their own idiotic ideals ,but proof that this administration and its board members need to be changed! Anyone that knows Sam can understand that he is doing this because he knows what these people are like ,and the wrongs they have done to their workers, taxpayers,community, and the students of the fox c-6 school district. The real reason that Sam Ferry was fired was because he stood up to one of these bullies aka Mr. Unclean. That takes more courage than anyone on this web posting has to offer. Mr. Unclean is just another mistake in the way this district chooses their Employees.(BASED ON THEIR LAST NAMES NOT THEIR CREDIBILITY,QUALIFICATIONS, AND SURE AS HELL NOT THEIR INTELLIGENCE LEVEL.) so to wrap this novel up MR. BRIDGES BOSS i will be there March 19th look for me in the 3 row and we can talk about how stupid you make yourself look. SAM i consider you a leader now and the only reason they are treating you in this manner is because you have gotten to them. Keep it up Sam we're (we are) all finnally ready to stand up to these bullies. If it wasn't (was not) for Sam Ferry and Elliot Davis this would not be as big as it is. MARCH 19 let pack their own house and let them feel what its like to have the heat on them for a change. I dont know about you ,but i cant wait to see them sweat lol (ESPECIALLY YOU MR. BRIDGES BOSS.
UNGAWAH

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

It's...uh..."finally ". ;)
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jon Dorian MD wrote:
Hello Troop 12!! I am writing you in regards to the slandering comments you have made about a certain "fired janitor" aka (Sam Ferry just in case your small football minded brain couldn't keep up). By the way Couldn't as in could not ,but im sure they didn't (did not) teach you that in TEXAS or in how to get a DWI class which you are all too familiar with. Well anyway I'm (I am) getting a little off track here ,so back to the Sam Ferry thing. I worked with Sam Ferry for many years and all I can say is that he has more Character in his toenail than this entire administration. He was a wonderfull influence on every child at the school he worked at. He also brought fun and hope to children that might have been neglected or mistreated at home. His work alone with the special education children is reason enough to prove that Mr. Bridges Boss has no clue what it means to be a MAN or Show CHARACTER. For incompetent people like Mr. Bridges Boss (troop) to call this man(Sam Ferry) a pedophile is not only proof of their own idiotic ideals ,but proof that this administration and its board members need to be changed! Anyone that knows Sam can understand that he is doing this because he knows what these people are like ,and the wrongs they have done to their workers, taxpayers,community, and the students of the fox c-6 school district. The real reason that Sam Ferry was fired was because he stood up to one of these bullies aka Mr. Unclean. That takes more courage than anyone on this web posting has to offer. Mr. Unclean is just another mistake in the way this district chooses their Employees.(BASED ON THEIR LAST NAMES NOT THEIR CREDIBILITY,QUALIFICATIONS, AND SURE AS HELL NOT THEIR INTELLIGENCE LEVEL.) so to wrap this novel up MR. BRIDGES BOSS i will be there March 19th look for me in the 3 row and we can talk about how stupid you make yourself look. SAM i consider you a leader now and the only reason they are treating you in this manner is because you have gotten to them. Keep it up Sam we're (we are) all finnally ready to stand up to these bullies. If it wasn't (was not) for Sam Ferry and Elliot Davis this would not be as big as it is. MARCH 19 let pack their own house and let them feel what its like to have the heat on them for a change. I dont know about you ,but i cant wait to see them sweat lol (ESPECIALLY YOU MR. BRIDGES BOSS.
Thank you for the kindness. If you could, please write to Citizens For Change, P.O. Box 390, Arnold, MO 63010 If you can't reveal yourself I understand. This has made a long week bearable.
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the kindness. If you could, please write to Citizens For Change, P.O. Box 390, Arnold, MO 63010 If you can't reveal yourself I understand. This has made a long week bearable.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(from Christian Leadership World)
Barb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Parent of a student wrote:
Why would you vote for Thebeau....... If you vote for someone that hasn't done anything you waste a vote!!!! He doesn't have a web site, Facebook page, doesn't show up at board meetings, didn't get interviewed by nea and haven't seen any materials from him??????
Why Thebeau? Because he is a man of integrity who will make the right choices. I don't care if he has a web site or not. He is the right person to make the kinds of changes needed. The fact that he is not involved in the NEA is a "positive" for me.

Thebeau and Jones April 2.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Just wonder who else is feeling the heartbreak I am feeling over the recent news that the asst. director of food services has decided to retire? I have said this before, I did not really know her, and I have not spoken to her. What I say here I say from my heart, with tears!

I do not know of a larger injustice that has been done to an individual in this school district than her retirement! If anyone says it was her choice, then you are an idiot! This decision, which only comes to someone with obvious honor and self respect, is to be laid squarely at the feet of Dianne Critchlow, Todd Scott, Tim Crutchley, and the Board, all of whom were apparently born without hearts as well as testicles!

Of course they have justified this cruelty because they have no shame in them. Why was this done, why! Do not try and tell me it is because the new hire is such a flippin skilled manager you gutless pieces of crap. I would bet my life they can not produce a single evaluation that even indicated they were not happy with the asst. They never sat her down and said "you are doing a great job, but we would like you to improve in such and such." I know that because they are cowards of the highest order.They talk out of all corners of the mouth, none of them have the ability to be honest with people.

Please tell me I am not the only one who is both heartsick and horrified by this! What in God's name has happened to people that we allow this? I am sorry that I was ever associated with people of such low degree!

Now of course, her retirement will not have the joy, honor, and thankfulness that it would of had, should of had. She worked hard all those years, and was praised for it, only to be spat upon and slapped around before she departs. I said this on my first post and I say it again! I will be at every single board meeting until this board,(and administration) as we know it is replaced! I will do it for the simple fact that someone, everyone, should show their support for her and their distain for this board.

This retirement, this obvious injustice, this heartbreak she must have gone through is the sin of NEPOTISM!
Barb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
Just wonder who else is feeling the heartbreak I am feeling over the recent news that the asst. director of food services has decided to retire? I have said this before, I did not really know her, and I have not spoken to her. What I say here I say from my heart, with tears!
I do not know of a larger injustice that has been done to an individual in this school district than her retirement! If anyone says it was her choice, then you are an idiot! This decision, which only comes to someone with obvious honor and self respect, is to be laid squarely at the feet of Dianne Critchlow, Todd Scott, Tim Crutchley, and the Board, all of whom were apparently born without hearts as well as testicles!
Of course they have justified this cruelty because they have no shame in them. Why was this done, why! Do not try and tell me it is because the new hire is such a flippin skilled manager you gutless pieces of crap. I would bet my life they can not produce a single evaluation that even indicated they were not happy with the asst. They never sat her down and said "you are doing a great job, but we would like you to improve in such and such." I know that because they are cowards of the highest order.They talk out of all corners of the mouth, none of them have the ability to be honest with people.
Please tell me I am not the only one who is both heartsick and horrified by this! What in God's name has happened to people that we allow this? I am sorry that I was ever associated with people of such low degree!
Now of course, her retirement will not have the joy, honor, and thankfulness that it would of had, should of had. She worked hard all those years, and was praised for it, only to be spat upon and slapped around before she departs. I said this on my first post and I say it again! I will be at every single board meeting until this board,(and administration) as we know it is replaced! I will do it for the simple fact that someone, everyone, should show their support for her and their distain for this board.
This retirement, this obvious injustice, this heartbreak she must have gone through is the sin of NEPOTISM!
Exactly why we need Thebeau and Jones on the BOE. Vote April 2.
TROOP 12

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Hi guys. So good to see you on....again!!! I dont really find it ironic you've found yet another target to attack. Unfortunately, for the majority of the whack jobs on here its quite a common practice. SWING and a miss!!! Keep stabbing in the dark. But I will tell you I'm a fan of this guy. Heck if it were this guy I would get on here and defend the district too. As for all the tough guys on here. Theres a saying that goes like this, If it looks like crap, smells like crap, it must be crap. The invalids and negative posters on here are CRAP. I share rumors. Want to hear some more kids?
TROOP 12

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

By the way...Calling all Troopsters!!!! Vote for Pete Nicholas and Linda Nash!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,121 - 1,140 of2,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance