United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Semeper fi is no marine. Ex army at best. No one thinx fox c6 is a good school!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 11 wrote:
As for Red, I'll oblige you and state that the odds are that you are a disgruntled fat bottomed beeotch like a few others on here. I'm sure the sign in name of "RED 5" came from the color and square footage of chaffing you experience between the ham hocks you refer to as your legs.
You WERE thinking of my a$$ while you were typing? Since I'm a guy that's a little twisted but hey,$5 is $5. Kelly, Happy Meals all around!

Don't let me down Troop. Remind everyone who you and yours support.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 11 wrote:
Just to shed some light. It's tax payers delight website, based on income right? Someone help me here... If so, Sam is receiving no income ( because he was fired for being the same $hit disturber on here that I'm sure he WAS at work) therefore paying no taxes...thus, has no levity whatsoever. Sam, get a job in the district and then I'll listen. I love watching people try to make a negative change by whining a bitching. Never works. Only makes things look worse by your posts. As for Red, I'll oblige you and state that the odds are that you are a disgruntled fat bottomed beeotch like a few others on here. I'm sure the sign in name of "RED 5" came from the color and square footage of chaffing you experience between the ham hocks you refer to as your legs.
Coach, seriously the fact that you do not even understand how the income of a school district works is pathetic. Hey, I'll be in the front row of the next board meeting, you know where I sit, you can apologize in person if you like!
C-6 Parent

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
Man am I glad I did not pay C-6 Parent for legal advice.
No need to pay me for advice. Keep on paying your Lawyer, lots and lots of money.
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not hire the guy I hired because I intend on losing. They will not be able to exhaust even me let alone my lawyer. But that is the intent!
I am sure he will not exhaust your lawyer, as long as your bank account holds out.
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
So I essentially paid these guys to threaten me with a baseless law suit so I could turn around and pay another lawyer to defend me. They got me coming and going.
Glad you are putting it all together Sam.

It looks as if you have gone beyond voicing your opinion about issues and have gone to war with the district. Sad thing is, War is Expensive.

I do hope you keep going, on and on. I would love to see you push it straight to a courtroom. Drag it out as long as you can just to prove your point. Just understand you will pay to prove the point.

The real sad thing in all of this is the only way to get real change in this district is with the April Election, and I do not see any signs posted or see any candidates that seem really interested in getting their name out there to win. Everyone has waited too long.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

C-6 Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to pay me for advice. Keep on paying your Lawyer, lots and lots of money.
<quoted text>
I am sure he will not exhaust your lawyer, as long as your bank account holds out.
<quoted text>
Glad you are putting it all together Sam.
It looks as if you have gone beyond voicing your opinion about issues and have gone to war with the district. Sad thing is, War is Expensive.
I do hope you keep going, on and on. I would love to see you push it straight to a courtroom. Drag it out as long as you can just to prove your point. Just understand you will pay to prove the point.
The real sad thing in all of this is the only way to get real change in this district is with the April Election, and I do not see any signs posted or see any candidates that seem really interested in getting their name out there to win. Everyone has waited too long.
I don't worship money, it is not central to why people do the right thing, it comes and goes, so that's a fear I just don't have. Please tell me you understand that this legal process protects our rights to voice our opinions? A fight for my rights is a fight for all rights,even yours! Seems like anyone who puts a dollar amount on it's worth doesn't really understand it. The right to voice our opinion,even yours with which I completely disagree, is worth going broke over! But hey, that's just me! If that fight were brought on by a school district, or a city, or a state,or the federal government itself not only would I spend every dollar I have ever made but I would lay down my very life! I did not choose this "war", your friends did! There are fleeting moments where I wish I could just be a puppet, but they pass more quickly than they come!

I am glad to hear that you also want change this April. I do not think you should place your bets so soon though.
no name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Anyone see elliott davis reports on the news last night?
FeD uP

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 11 wrote:
Just to shed some light. It's tax payers delight website, based on income right? Someone help me here... If so, Sam is receiving no income ( because he was fired for being the same $hit disturber on here that I'm sure he WAS at work) therefore paying no taxes...thus, has no levity whatsoever. Sam, get a job in the district and then I'll listen. I love watching people try to make a negative change by whining a bitching. Never works. Only makes things look worse by your posts. As for Red, I'll oblige you and state that the odds are that you are a disgruntled fat bottomed beeotch like a few others on here. I'm sure the sign in name of "RED 5" came from the color and square footage of chaffing you experience between the ham hocks you refer to as your legs.
I am an employee of the district and know Sam well. Your personal attack on him is wrong. He was a very good employee and a good man. He was railroaded by the bullies because he stood up to the idiot in charge if the Custodians.
who cares

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Attacks are random. you may be next???
Addit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

C-6 Parent said "Sad thing is, War is Expensive."

Sad thing is, your administration and crew started the "war" with Sam; he was just exercising his right to free speech. Sam has never been malicious, crude, or vulgar like The Troopster et al who speak in favor of the Dr. and her administrative decisions and practices. You secretly "want him on that wall, you need him on that wall".
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

None of the people being attacked did anything but exercise their freedom of speech. The board and administration started this war when they made stupid moves like hiring Kelly Nash!
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

It has been proven time and time again, that when those in power see their power slipping away, they desperately attack any and all who not only have opposing views but are able to back those views up with documentation. The power lies with the people, as long as you all stand together. Do not be bullied into thinking you cannot win, because you can! They may call you a bully, like they have labeled me, but people know who the true bullies are...if they have nothing to hide are haven't done anything wrong, they would pay you no heed. The fact that they are acknowledging you at all is a victory in itself. They know you are serious and that you mean business.
They know the difference between right and wrong, they know you do too. They are used to dismissing people and holding themselves as being superior to those who are footing the bills. They are used to things dying down after a while, but it is not happening. People see the injustice and are speaking out.
Sam, keep speaking, I am fighting a battle on a different front, but look around you and I are not alone. Look at Ellisville, Louisana, or anywhere the people are standing up against the people who routinely use our tax money against us. Hold their feet to the fire, hold them accountable for their actions, hang in there and DON'T GIVE UP OR GIVE IN!
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Thank you Doris! You know what we are dealing with, and we all know the only reason they are attacking people is because they are hiding something. If they had nothing to hide, they wouldn't care one bit. The people fighting have no intention of quitting and they are growing in numbers.
Lol

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

What the heck is this? A scene out of Stars and Stripes? Nice speach. This batch of cartoon characters on here is entertaining. Keep it up!
From afar

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Ive been reading this for a while. Sam needs to go put in for the school board. I've read about a few others and think Sam needs to represent us... Sam Sam he ours man!!!
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Elliott needs to get back in there. Apply some much needed heat. I hear the admins are taking it out on the staff.
Elliot and ET

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

A great fictional movie. What's funny is the forefathers of the fox district just 40 years ago once opposed the welcoming of African Americans into this district, now you hope they show simply to create a scene. Confused people in this area nowadays. Let's pretend fox brings in hypothetical desegregation. What would be your complaints?
TROOP 11

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Soccer Mom wrote:
Red,
He won't be talking about how big your a$$ is, it's Michelle Tyler's a$$ that he is in love with!
True, I am now told she has even more butchy purple hair that highlights her already evil face. Nothing like praising a fired district employee, a purple headed, oil changing dyke, and the mentally unstable son of a superintendent. Sam, find a way to get out tomorrow...go job searching. Go for a walk. For the other disgruntled hags on here. Follow Sam. He will be walking. You can pick up his offal as you epitomize the blind leading the blind.

The district is strong and improving daily. Things just seem to keep improving as the whiners on here keep whining.

I've found another site that interests me more. I'll let you crabs in the bucket carry on for a while...lol
no name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Looks like someone is running scared and it shows.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

FeD uP wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an employee of the district and know Sam well. Your personal attack on him is wrong. He was a very good employee and a good man. He was railroaded by the bullies because he stood up to the idiot in charge if the Custodians.
Thank you! Wished I could shake your hand, hopefully I'll get the chance to do that someday soon. I spent some time with Mark Jones and some of his supporters tonight, it was such a joy to be around someone who honestly wants to work WITH the community and not just for it! This next month should be fun! Thanks again for the kind words.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Addit wrote:
C-6 Parent said "Sad thing is, War is Expensive."
Sad thing is, your administration and crew started the "war" with Sam; he was just exercising his right to free speech. Sam has never been malicious, crude, or vulgar like The Troopster et al who speak in favor of the Dr. and her administrative decisions and practices. You secretly "want him on that wall, you need him on that wall".
I have an older brother who is about the roughest cut man I have ever known. Lives in northern California. We tell each other about every month or so that there is no one we'd rather be in a fox-hole with. You fall into that category. I thank God for you! I always like to look a person in the eye and tell them face to face how I feel but in this case I can only do that here. Thanks! I'll get back to you later today on that P.O. box.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,061 - 1,080 of2,752
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance