Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1059 Feb 27, 2013
funny wrote:
I'm an old, old man. I pay attention to the community I love. I seen some leaders that tried worked to fix this schools.and no one cared. Now everyone cares because it's their own mouths not being fed or jobs they didn't get. Wat about shaft the kids' in the schools have get for years and years? everyone thinks the leaders are nasty. How many more posts will there be about admins or bd members? What are any of you do to fix it? I know good people who've given up because no one cared. The district will continu crap unless people stand and put they're fears and wants aside. It can't be about you or you lose. It has to be about change and the kids in these school. Even those speaking up today have selfish intnetions from what I can see. I am comin to a board meeting just to see if there are any true leaders left in this forsaken area. I know a few teachers who said they ready to step up. They sad they know if they get abuse they can make a huge fit too.
What is it about people that speak up on this forum that makes you think they do not care! Everything that is spoken comes from the individual speaking and therefore could be said it is selfish, even what you have said! People are standing up! This is what it looks like! Are you going to stand up with them or whine? Is there a greater definition of "selfish" than NEPOTISM!
Wanna_be_Dancer

Saint Louis, MO

#1060 Feb 27, 2013
If the school board is sending out cease and desist letters because they don't like people challenging them it sounds like they're employing the bullying tactics of a SLAPP suit.

From Wikipedia: "A SLAPP suit (a strategic lawsuit against public participation) is intended to censor, intimidate, and silence critics by burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition.

The typical SLAPP plaintiff does not normally expect to win the lawsuit. The plaintiff's goals are accomplished if the defendant succumbs to fear, intimidation, mounting legal costs or simple exhaustion and abandons the criticism. A SLAPP may also intimidate others from participating in the debate..."
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1061 Feb 27, 2013
Wanna_be_Dancer wrote:
If the school board is sending out cease and desist letters because they don't like people challenging them it sounds like they're employing the bullying tactics of a SLAPP suit.
From Wikipedia: "A SLAPP suit (a strategic lawsuit against public participation) is intended to censor, intimidate, and silence critics by burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition.
The typical SLAPP plaintiff does not normally expect to win the lawsuit. The plaintiff's goals are accomplished if the defendant succumbs to fear, intimidation, mounting legal costs or simple exhaustion and abandons the criticism. A SLAPP may also intimidate others from participating in the debate..."
I did not hire the guy I hired because I intend on losing. They will not be able to exhaust even me let alone my lawyer. But that is the intent! These are PUBLIC OFFICIALS doing this to private individuals. I hope everyone understands the magnitude of this like you do!
Soccer Mom

Fenton, MO

#1062 Feb 27, 2013
We are fighting and we will continue to fight. We aren't scared and we won't scare off easily. Anyone is encouraged to show up at the board meetings and speak openly with the rest of us. Our only agenda is to be able to be proud of the district we live in because we do care!
baahaaa

Columbia, MO

#1063 Feb 27, 2013
Sam, you need help and a better hobby.
embarrassedtaxpa yer

Saint Louis, MO

#1064 Feb 27, 2013
Mark Jones wrote:
I wonder how the Fox NEA feels about their members being passed over for an opening in the district simply because they have the wrong name? Are these medieval times? Must you be a lord or lady from a certain family name to move ahead in life? It's ridiculous. That example is extreme, but so is this problem. Now, I am a candidate for the school board, but I am also a parent, resident and tax payer in the district who sees the problem with eyes that aren't blinded by relatives employed by the district or wanting to be employed by the district. So I don't have to justify this nonsense to make myself or them look better.
I have lived in the district for 60 years and a past warrior. Mark, I will support you 110%. Like many alumni I am totally disgusted with the present SUPER and school board. They need to go! As a taxpayer this nonsense/NEPOTISM has gone on way to long. This distict is the laughing stock of Jefferson County and surrounding counties. I know what is right and WRONG. They have destroyed the district. They are totally incompetent to operate the district effectively. If you need any help or monetary means let me know. I was at the last school board meeting and was very disappointed in the turn out. SHE made sure her regime was there,but I can understand Her Dictatorship/bulling style of management. No school employee will come forward for fear of reprisal.
semper fi

Imperial, MO

#1065 Feb 27, 2013
You all can be critical of the administration and the BOE, but please stop saying that our district is a laughingstock. That couldn't be further from the truth. Our District is well respected and has a long history of excellence.
TROOP 11

Arnold, MO

#1066 Feb 27, 2013
Lol. You people are the same losers that people post pics about on the "best of Walmart photos". Look in the mirror you inbred slapsticks. It's amazing the self proclaimed voice and voids you collectively claim on here. Its comical at best. Call Arnold PD, the Mo DESE, The national guard for gods sake. No laws have been broken. Only your dismal uneducated sense of the modern day sense of self entitlement "because I voted for Obama mentality" exists. It's amongst us because your aren't able or qualified to obtain a job over $30,000!!! Dont be be mad or upset that you weren't qualified or even applied. It's not your fault or the districts. You are collectively a bunch of uneducated idiots! Period. Not being a bully...just stating truth. Anyone with a paycheck can buy a computer and Internet service. It's an unfortunate that in this country... because even "special people" are allowed to have a miniscual voice. I know you will never understand that because your mentally unable, but I still have hope for you. It happens in small groups like this. You raise a stink and then disappear when it's your turn to babysit your sons delinquent child from his last girlfriend. It happens, In your unqualified heart you knew you weren't the right for the job...or even to intellectually post here. Lol.
And for "newbie"... Call me at 800-BLOW-ME. If you are a teacher in the district. I pray to the gods none of the kids I know EVER have you. I'm guessing your an unoyal fat hag I surmise. I'm loyal to my employer. Ooohhhh. Right on!!! High five
Mark Jones

Arnold, MO

#1067 Feb 27, 2013
Troop, Troop, Troop...

For the rest of you who are interested in making a positive change in our school district, I invite you out to a meet and greet I am hosting tomorrow night at the Jefferson County Library in Arnold. Drop in any time from 6:00-8:00 p.m. I would be happy to meet you in person, hear your concerns and let you see that I am for real and intend to bring change to the school board. I hope to see you there. You can get directions and more on my web site: www.missouriforjones.org .

Camdenton, MO

#1068 Feb 27, 2013
Oh Troopie, now you've gone and hurt my feelings. You are such a joke, do you honestly think that anything that you put on here matters to any of us! The only thing that you are good for is sophomoric humor! Go play with your high school chums or maybe you want to tell another grandfather to sit down.

Oh also what is "unoyal"?
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1069 Feb 27, 2013
TROOP 11 wrote:
Lol. You people are the same losers that people post pics about on the "best of Walmart photos". Look in the mirror you inbred slapsticks. It's amazing the self proclaimed voice and voids you collectively claim on here. Its comical at best. Call Arnold PD, the Mo DESE, The national guard for gods sake. No laws have been broken. Only your dismal uneducated sense of the modern day sense of self entitlement "because I voted for Obama mentality" exists. It's amongst us because your aren't able or qualified to obtain a job over $30,000!!! Dont be be mad or upset that you weren't qualified or even applied. It's not your fault or the districts. You are collectively a bunch of uneducated idiots! Period. Not being a bully...just stating truth. Anyone with a paycheck can buy a computer and Internet service. It's an unfortunate that in this country... because even "special people" are allowed to have a miniscual voice. I know you will never understand that because your mentally unable, but I still have hope for you. It happens in small groups like this. You raise a stink and then disappear when it's your turn to babysit your sons delinquent child from his last girlfriend. It happens, In your unqualified heart you knew you weren't the right for the job...or even to intellectually post here. Lol.
And for "newbie"... Call me at 800-BLOW-ME. If you are a teacher in the district. I pray to the gods none of the kids I know EVER have you. I'm guessing your an unoyal fat hag I surmise. I'm loyal to my employer. Ooohhhh. Right on!!! High five
Troop! Good to see you back. I always enjoy your subtle, nuanced posts. You are the only person on this thread - hell, on any thread - capable of combining the phrases "inbred slapstick", 1-800-BLOW-ME, "unoyal fat hag", "self proclaimed voice and voids", and my personal favorite, "Ooohhhh. Right on!!! High five!" into a single post. For most of us not on serious meds I gotta think it would take at least four or five tries to figure out how to work even one or two of those gems into a conversation.

Before I leave work here at the special workshop to go home and babysit I need your help settling a bet. My buddy at the next table is refusing to pay me the $5 we bet that you'd be talking about my a$$ within 25 words. We've both seen the "best of Walmart" series on YouTube. I say your use of the phrase wins me the bet. He says it doesn't. What do say? Were you thinking of my a$$ while you were typing?

Oh, and as always, will you remind everyone who you and yours support? Thanks.
Soccer Mom

Arnold, MO

#1070 Feb 27, 2013
Red,

He won't be talking about how big your a$$ is, it's Michelle Tyler's a$$ that he is in love with!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1071 Feb 27, 2013
Parent Too wrote:
Is anyone starting to see a pattern? Arnold, land of the lawsuit. The school district has money, the city has money, if they don't like what you have to say, in order to shut you up, they use your tax money to threaten to sue you, demand money and try to make the person pointing out their transgressions shut up and go away! We little people are tired of being used as their personal bank account, when they don't get their way they use the resources we provide with our hard earned money against us.
I was doing my best not to post tonight, but I have read and reread this post at least twenty times. PT you really hit a home run with this! This in many ways is actually worse than the nepotism. Seriously I would love to see a dollar amount on what they spend in lawyers fees. How can public officials not have some accountability for the use of public funds concerning these scare tactics? So I essentially paid these guys to threaten me with a baseless law suit so I could turn around and pay another lawyer to defend me. They got me coming and going.
Parent Too

Arnold, MO

#1072 Feb 27, 2013
Well Sam, it is true! The sooner the rest of the taxpayers figure this out, the better! The only people making out like bandits are the attorneys who are getting their fees, because win or lose the get paid, and it it you, my friend and fellow taxpayer footing the bill. Follow the money.
TROOP 11

Arnold, MO

#1073 Feb 27, 2013
Just to shed some light. It's tax payers delight website, based on income right? Someone help me here... If so, Sam is receiving no income ( because he was fired for being the same $hit disturber on here that I'm sure he WAS at work) therefore paying no taxes...thus, has no levity whatsoever. Sam, get a job in the district and then I'll listen. I love watching people try to make a negative change by whining a bitching. Never works. Only makes things look worse by your posts. As for Red, I'll oblige you and state that the odds are that you are a disgruntled fat bottomed beeotch like a few others on here. I'm sure the sign in name of "RED 5" came from the color and square footage of chaffing you experience between the ham hocks you refer to as your legs.
TROOP 11

Arnold, MO

#1074 Feb 27, 2013
Mark Jones wrote:
Troop, Troop, Troop...
For the rest of you who are interested in making a positive change in our school district, I invite you out to a meet and greet I am hosting tomorrow night at the Jefferson County Library in Arnold. Drop in any time from 6:00-8:00 p.m. I would be happy to meet you in person, hear your concerns and let you see that I am for real and intend to bring change to the school board. I hope to see you there. You can get directions and more on my web site: www.missouriforjones.org .
Mark, none of you dumba$$es could actually know what a good school district is. Please recite for us what schools are measured by DESE and the like...please? Let me give you some financial advice. Any money you've spent campaigning you should have saved for summer vacation. You got a better chance at winning the lottery than winning a seat on the board. Happy you are being open about who you really are, but you don't see the other candidates on here making a buffoon of themselves now do you? You have committed campaign suicide posting on here, but are too stupid to even know it. God bless you Markus. You certainly do not need to be on the board. Just not all there
Soccer Mom

Arnold, MO

#1075 Feb 27, 2013
Oh Troop, because Ruth Ann didn't make a buffoon of herself when she decided to announce that Rusty Wallace was inducted to NASCAR hall of fame and she talked about the Chinese Calendar! Yeah, that was important information for the board meeting!!!
anonymous dancer

United States

#1076 Feb 27, 2013
Trrooop is hoping no new people gets on the boards!! Hahaha! Hey troop, it rainin men. Get yur flasher trench outfits back out. I always vote fors the people not already in boards!! I knoe the questionble stuff goin on! I'm standin up next meetin! Gonna threaten evryone troop? Have one of the pawns make new fake rules about the publik commentsy?! Ha! Troop luvs bit buts an cannot lie! U so craycray!
anonymous dancer

United States

#1077 Feb 27, 2013
Semeper fi is no marine. Ex army at best. No one thinx fox c6 is a good school!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#1078 Feb 27, 2013
TROOP 11 wrote:
As for Red, I'll oblige you and state that the odds are that you are a disgruntled fat bottomed beeotch like a few others on here. I'm sure the sign in name of "RED 5" came from the color and square footage of chaffing you experience between the ham hocks you refer to as your legs.
You WERE thinking of my a$$ while you were typing? Since I'm a guy that's a little twisted but hey,$5 is $5. Kelly, Happy Meals all around!

Don't let me down Troop. Remind everyone who you and yours support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) 4 hr beeen there 38
Rascal's New Restaurant in Arnold 8 hr Try it first 5
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... Sat BillOfRights 19
Police illegally confiscate photographer's came... Sat BillOfRights 3
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion Nov 20 XAIO 844
Hot guy in jeep rubicon Nov 20 Curious 3
Top 10 Restauraunts in Jeffco (May '12) Nov 20 taco4jj 98
Eureka Dating
Find my Match

Eureka People Search