Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Thanks for the update Melissa. I'm sure a lot of our readers had been sitting home tonight wondering how the two of you were doing since moving out east. Good to know you've picked up some marketable skills. I'll make sure to pass on the big news to the Troopster.
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Superfloozy is a wannabe dancer for its rainin men hallaleijah it rainin men!
What A Jerk

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
Yes!!!! I just came on this thread. Had other knowledgable facts to spread prior to this conglomerate of brainiacs. So good to see Melissa has finally shared her secret with all of you. Now hear this. I have a secret to share too. I have learned that there is an underground group of people who like to impose as boyscout sponsors. They come in all shapes, sizes, mental capacities and socioeconomic categories. They are known as, in my opinion, as the "a$$ hammers". They are constantly hammering each other with unintelligent, unproved information so much so that they make an a$$ of each other. The AH society commonly gather in small despicable groups to bitch and moan to one another andmcomplain about being alive and have to deal with real life issues, etc. You get the gist. Anyway, news has it that they will be gathering for a late mardi gras celebration dressed as their favorite petifile/serial killer to satiate their deep seeded hatred of being alive. They will take a vote to see if they should be allowed to exist in this normal society or move to the island of "ima inbred f up". Rumor has it that this island is waiting there arrival.. News channel 2 will be there for the after party report. More to come!!!
Sounds like you are a charter member!
Walks like a duck

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
Yes!!!! I just came on this thread. Had other knowledgable facts to spread prior to this conglomerate of brainiacs. So good to see Melissa has finally shared her secret with all of you. Now hear this. I have a secret to share too. I have learned that there is an underground group of people who like to impose as boyscout sponsors. They come in all shapes, sizes, mental capacities and socioeconomic categories. They are known as, in my opinion, as the "a$$ hammers". They are constantly hammering each other with unintelligent, unproved information so much so that they make an a$$ of each other. The AH society commonly gather in small despicable groups to bitch and moan to one another andmcomplain about being alive and have to deal with real life issues, etc. You get the gist. Anyway, news has it that they will be gathering for a late mardi gras celebration dressed as their favorite petifile/serial killer to satiate their deep seeded hatred of being alive. They will take a vote to see if they should be allowed to exist in this normal society or move to the island of "ima inbred f up". Rumor has it that this island is waiting there arrival.. News channel 2 will be there for the after party report. More to come!!!
Everybody knows your administration is corrupt. Your actions define you, forget the fact do not have an argument for you and yours, what you do say tells it all! Anger and finger pointing is also popular with men who abuse women, and just like them, you actually quack!
TROOP 5 or 6

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

You abuse women? Dont let the police find out. now that would be real trouble.
Walks like a duck

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
You abuse women? Dont let the police find out. now that would be real trouble.
Mallard!
NEWS FLASH

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

This information just in:
It has been told that DC and JC are planning on hiring JC's ex wife's ex boyfriend. The two are so bitter and hateful that they will do anything to get back at his ex. Supposedly this guy from Windsor who only has 12 college credit hours will be hired for an Aces or Bridges postition. He is already telling everyone he has the job and it hasn't even been approved yet. Clearly there are more qualified people that have actually worked in the district that would be better for that postition. It's amazing the lengths that they will go to, just to get back at her - starting a nasty new thread and now hiring her ex.
What losers !!!
Time Out

Emporia, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

I hope they are that confident to do that , I want to hear Scott say he is the most qualified. Followed shortly by a firing of everybody involved !
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Just wanted to encourage as many people as possible to show up at the Board Meeting on tuesday! A special shout out to Dianne and Todd who tried to have their lawyers shut me up. I have said repeatedly that these people are bullies, and that they would never change, which is why we must actively seek to replace the School Board. The Board, given time, and enough new members, can then straighten out the administration. It is a simple process and one they obviously fear! This is the place to exercise our first amendment right to oppose people in power who have misused their power. There is no greater example of that than the hiring of a non-qualified Board relative over super-qualified school district employees! I also have said that this is worth fighting for just for the simple reason that the ones who got "screwed" can not do it themselves, they'll get in trouble if they do. I stand by that! For those that claim I am a "disgruntled" fired employee I flatly deny that. Fired yes, but proud and happy about it! Disgruntled? Not at all, but if I were, what would be the problem? Disgruntled workers,(those in a state of dissatisfaction) many times have very good reasons to be that way! Addit, again I want to thank you for standing up for me the other day, could not do it the other day until my family was protected! Unless something really changes in the next couple of weeks, something unforseen, I am voting for Jones and Holloway! Let's fill the place tuesday night!
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Sam there are worset examples I been readin.
There need to be regulasr peoples and parents on there to stop corruption. You see a lots of education wasted on superfloozy and burgerface.
Maybe schoolboards president needs more than 12 credits of college tho!
How much they have? Call for an audit at the boards meetin and talk to them media men if they shows up!!!!! Audit only thing that will make any differences!!! They jus push everything under rugs more without it.
Tim

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

All of these new allegations, just strengthens my belief of attending all school board meetings. Along with removing current members Newman and Nash.
Frankly

Lebanon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Just remember, the only way to facilitate change is through large numbers of the tax paying public voicing outrage at them!
Public announcer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Frankly wrote:
Just remember, the only way to facilitate change is through large numbers of the tax paying public voicing outrage at them!
I agree
Robert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Tim wrote:
All of these new allegations, just strengthens my belief of attending all school board meetings. Along with removing current members Newman and Nash.
Only one small problem....Newman is running in April NOT Nash. The other board member running is Pete Nicholas. Good luck defeating Newman or Nash.
Right Choice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
Just wanted to encourage as many people as possible to show up at the Board Meeting on tuesday! A special shout out to Dianne and Todd who tried to have their lawyers shut me up. I have said repeatedly that these people are bullies, and that they would never change, which is why we must actively seek to replace the School Board. The Board, given time, and enough new members, can then straighten out the administration. It is a simple process and one they obviously fear! This is the place to exercise our first amendment right to oppose people in power who have misused their power. There is no greater example of that than the hiring of a non-qualified Board relative over super-qualified school district employees! I also have said that this is worth fighting for just for the simple reason that the ones who got "screwed" can not do it themselves, they'll get in trouble if they do. I stand by that! For those that claim I am a "disgruntled" fired employee I flatly deny that. Fired yes, but proud and happy about it! Disgruntled? Not at all, but if I were, what would be the problem? Disgruntled workers,(those in a state of dissatisfaction) many times have very good reasons to be that way! Addit, again I want to thank you for standing up for me the other day, could not do it the other day until my family was protected! Unless something really changes in the next couple of weeks, something unforseen, I am voting for Jones and Holloway! Let's fill the place tuesday night!
No not Jones and Holloway....VOTE FOR Dan Kroupa. He is backed by teachers.
FeD uP

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Right Choice wrote:
<quoted text>No not Jones and Holloway....VOTE FOR Dan Kroupa. He is backed by teachers.
Mark Jones is the right choice.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mark Jones is doing a "meet and greet" at the library in Arnold on the 28th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. If you have not met him then take the time to go meet him and you will see why he is a really good fit for the community. Mark gets my vote no matter what! Dan Kroupa I am leary about, but it is only based on the fact that he has a history of politics in Arnold. I believe the NEA endorsed him but that does not mean "the teachers" back him, I am sure some do but plenty back Mark Jones and he was not endorsed by the NEA. Having said that I am willing to make my second vote for anyone other than the incumbants. So if it looks like Kroupa will get a huge backing then I am more than willing to vote for him.
Be informed

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Holloway is backed by teachers...... Just ask around!
Be informed

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I forgot to mention Holloway is also backed by cooks, nurses, bus drivers, aides, janitors, AND parents!
Mark Jones

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Holloway will most likely get my other vote. He has shown up to parent organization and other meetings and seems to share my views. I haven't heard from any other candidates or found even Facebook pages for them.

Steve's wife is a teacher, so it would be odd if he DIDN'T get the NEA endorsement. Kroupa has attained office before and has money behind him, including the name Ron Counts. While I didn't get the NEA endorsement, I do have the endorsement of state representatives, my county councilwoman, our county executive and, more importantly, many employees, teachers and even a few administrators (not central office) who are desperate for change.

Check out my site www.missouriforjones.org , my Facebook page www.facebook.com/MissouriForJones or come see me on Feb. 28th at the library. If you're serious about wanting change, you may like what I stand for. If you want the status quo, then vote incumbent and get the same results you've gotten for the last 12-15 years that they have each sat on the board.

I won't cry if I don't win. This isn't an ego trip or resume enhancement endeavor for me. I'm just tired of the nonsense and complaining alone doesn't get you anywhere. It's time to put action to our beliefs and actually change things for the better.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 881 - 900 of2,793
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eureka Discussions

Search the Eureka Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 46 min REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,079
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 3 hr Doris Borgelt 109
Why Did Fox's Pizza Den Close? (Nov '12) 18 hr Henry 5
How many churches does Arnold need? 20 hr Andrew 15
Chickens in arnold 23 hr Arnold Resident 20
Federal lawsuit reveals Byrnes Mill government ... Sat Lol 2
Moss Wins $60,000 Fri Like Truthful Facts 33
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 13 at 10:30AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Eureka Dating