What A Jerk

Arnold, MO

#898 Feb 14, 2013
TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
Yes!!!! I just came on this thread. Had other knowledgable facts to spread prior to this conglomerate of brainiacs. So good to see Melissa has finally shared her secret with all of you. Now hear this. I have a secret to share too. I have learned that there is an underground group of people who like to impose as boyscout sponsors. They come in all shapes, sizes, mental capacities and socioeconomic categories. They are known as, in my opinion, as the "a$$ hammers". They are constantly hammering each other with unintelligent, unproved information so much so that they make an a$$ of each other. The AH society commonly gather in small despicable groups to bitch and moan to one another andmcomplain about being alive and have to deal with real life issues, etc. You get the gist. Anyway, news has it that they will be gathering for a late mardi gras celebration dressed as their favorite petifile/serial killer to satiate their deep seeded hatred of being alive. They will take a vote to see if they should be allowed to exist in this normal society or move to the island of "ima inbred f up". Rumor has it that this island is waiting there arrival.. News channel 2 will be there for the after party report. More to come!!!
Sounds like you are a charter member!
Walks like a duck

Saint Louis, MO

#899 Feb 15, 2013
TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
Yes!!!! I just came on this thread. Had other knowledgable facts to spread prior to this conglomerate of brainiacs. So good to see Melissa has finally shared her secret with all of you. Now hear this. I have a secret to share too. I have learned that there is an underground group of people who like to impose as boyscout sponsors. They come in all shapes, sizes, mental capacities and socioeconomic categories. They are known as, in my opinion, as the "a$$ hammers". They are constantly hammering each other with unintelligent, unproved information so much so that they make an a$$ of each other. The AH society commonly gather in small despicable groups to bitch and moan to one another andmcomplain about being alive and have to deal with real life issues, etc. You get the gist. Anyway, news has it that they will be gathering for a late mardi gras celebration dressed as their favorite petifile/serial killer to satiate their deep seeded hatred of being alive. They will take a vote to see if they should be allowed to exist in this normal society or move to the island of "ima inbred f up". Rumor has it that this island is waiting there arrival.. News channel 2 will be there for the after party report. More to come!!!
Everybody knows your administration is corrupt. Your actions define you, forget the fact do not have an argument for you and yours, what you do say tells it all! Anger and finger pointing is also popular with men who abuse women, and just like them, you actually quack!
TROOP 5 or 6

Columbia, MO

#900 Feb 15, 2013
You abuse women? Dont let the police find out. now that would be real trouble.
Walks like a duck

Saint Louis, MO

#901 Feb 15, 2013
TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
You abuse women? Dont let the police find out. now that would be real trouble.
Mallard!
NEWS FLASH

Warrensburg, MO

#902 Feb 15, 2013
This information just in:
It has been told that DC and JC are planning on hiring JC's ex wife's ex boyfriend. The two are so bitter and hateful that they will do anything to get back at his ex. Supposedly this guy from Windsor who only has 12 college credit hours will be hired for an Aces or Bridges postition. He is already telling everyone he has the job and it hasn't even been approved yet. Clearly there are more qualified people that have actually worked in the district that would be better for that postition. It's amazing the lengths that they will go to, just to get back at her - starting a nasty new thread and now hiring her ex.
What losers !!!
Time Out

Saint Louis, MO

#903 Feb 15, 2013
I hope they are that confident to do that , I want to hear Scott say he is the most qualified. Followed shortly by a firing of everybody involved !
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#904 Feb 15, 2013
Just wanted to encourage as many people as possible to show up at the Board Meeting on tuesday! A special shout out to Dianne and Todd who tried to have their lawyers shut me up. I have said repeatedly that these people are bullies, and that they would never change, which is why we must actively seek to replace the School Board. The Board, given time, and enough new members, can then straighten out the administration. It is a simple process and one they obviously fear! This is the place to exercise our first amendment right to oppose people in power who have misused their power. There is no greater example of that than the hiring of a non-qualified Board relative over super-qualified school district employees! I also have said that this is worth fighting for just for the simple reason that the ones who got "screwed" can not do it themselves, they'll get in trouble if they do. I stand by that! For those that claim I am a "disgruntled" fired employee I flatly deny that. Fired yes, but proud and happy about it! Disgruntled? Not at all, but if I were, what would be the problem? Disgruntled workers,(those in a state of dissatisfaction) many times have very good reasons to be that way! Addit, again I want to thank you for standing up for me the other day, could not do it the other day until my family was protected! Unless something really changes in the next couple of weeks, something unforseen, I am voting for Jones and Holloway! Let's fill the place tuesday night!
anonymous

United States

#905 Feb 15, 2013
Sam there are worset examples I been readin.
There need to be regulasr peoples and parents on there to stop corruption. You see a lots of education wasted on superfloozy and burgerface.
Maybe schoolboards president needs more than 12 credits of college tho!
How much they have? Call for an audit at the boards meetin and talk to them media men if they shows up!!!!! Audit only thing that will make any differences!!! They jus push everything under rugs more without it.
Tim

Fontana, KS

#906 Feb 16, 2013
All of these new allegations, just strengthens my belief of attending all school board meetings. Along with removing current members Newman and Nash.
Frankly

Fontana, KS

#907 Feb 16, 2013
Just remember, the only way to facilitate change is through large numbers of the tax paying public voicing outrage at them!
Public announcer

Kansas City, MO

#908 Feb 16, 2013
Frankly wrote:
Just remember, the only way to facilitate change is through large numbers of the tax paying public voicing outrage at them!
I agree
Robert

United States

#909 Feb 17, 2013
Tim wrote:
All of these new allegations, just strengthens my belief of attending all school board meetings. Along with removing current members Newman and Nash.
Only one small problem....Newman is running in April NOT Nash. The other board member running is Pete Nicholas. Good luck defeating Newman or Nash.
Right Choice

United States

#910 Feb 17, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
Just wanted to encourage as many people as possible to show up at the Board Meeting on tuesday! A special shout out to Dianne and Todd who tried to have their lawyers shut me up. I have said repeatedly that these people are bullies, and that they would never change, which is why we must actively seek to replace the School Board. The Board, given time, and enough new members, can then straighten out the administration. It is a simple process and one they obviously fear! This is the place to exercise our first amendment right to oppose people in power who have misused their power. There is no greater example of that than the hiring of a non-qualified Board relative over super-qualified school district employees! I also have said that this is worth fighting for just for the simple reason that the ones who got "screwed" can not do it themselves, they'll get in trouble if they do. I stand by that! For those that claim I am a "disgruntled" fired employee I flatly deny that. Fired yes, but proud and happy about it! Disgruntled? Not at all, but if I were, what would be the problem? Disgruntled workers,(those in a state of dissatisfaction) many times have very good reasons to be that way! Addit, again I want to thank you for standing up for me the other day, could not do it the other day until my family was protected! Unless something really changes in the next couple of weeks, something unforseen, I am voting for Jones and Holloway! Let's fill the place tuesday night!
No not Jones and Holloway....VOTE FOR Dan Kroupa. He is backed by teachers.
FeD uP

Arnold, MO

#911 Feb 17, 2013
Right Choice wrote:
<quoted text>No not Jones and Holloway....VOTE FOR Dan Kroupa. He is backed by teachers.
Mark Jones is the right choice.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#912 Feb 17, 2013
Mark Jones is doing a "meet and greet" at the library in Arnold on the 28th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. If you have not met him then take the time to go meet him and you will see why he is a really good fit for the community. Mark gets my vote no matter what! Dan Kroupa I am leary about, but it is only based on the fact that he has a history of politics in Arnold. I believe the NEA endorsed him but that does not mean "the teachers" back him, I am sure some do but plenty back Mark Jones and he was not endorsed by the NEA. Having said that I am willing to make my second vote for anyone other than the incumbants. So if it looks like Kroupa will get a huge backing then I am more than willing to vote for him.
Be informed

Arnold, MO

#913 Feb 17, 2013
Holloway is backed by teachers...... Just ask around!
Be informed

Arnold, MO

#914 Feb 17, 2013
I forgot to mention Holloway is also backed by cooks, nurses, bus drivers, aides, janitors, AND parents!
Mark Jones

Arnold, MO

#915 Feb 17, 2013
Holloway will most likely get my other vote. He has shown up to parent organization and other meetings and seems to share my views. I haven't heard from any other candidates or found even Facebook pages for them.

Steve's wife is a teacher, so it would be odd if he DIDN'T get the NEA endorsement. Kroupa has attained office before and has money behind him, including the name Ron Counts. While I didn't get the NEA endorsement, I do have the endorsement of state representatives, my county councilwoman, our county executive and, more importantly, many employees, teachers and even a few administrators (not central office) who are desperate for change.

Check out my site www.missouriforjones.org , my Facebook page www.facebook.com/MissouriForJones or come see me on Feb. 28th at the library. If you're serious about wanting change, you may like what I stand for. If you want the status quo, then vote incumbent and get the same results you've gotten for the last 12-15 years that they have each sat on the board.

I won't cry if I don't win. This isn't an ego trip or resume enhancement endeavor for me. I'm just tired of the nonsense and complaining alone doesn't get you anywhere. It's time to put action to our beliefs and actually change things for the better.

Have a great weekend, everyone.
anonymous

United States

#916 Feb 17, 2013
Which one will put STUDENTS firsts! NEA has backed losres before and are not ther smartest org in the world. Screw them. Pick a total outider that cares more about the kids than how much they gonna be fed and get power! Clean out the board and admin! Putting one or two new member in is not enough. Espeshally if u expectin another insider candidate to make a difference! Don't be fools again! That's how we got this mess to begins with. Geez! And superfloozy need to quit postin on here like we don't know! Lol!
Frankly

Kansas City, MO

#917 Feb 17, 2013
First the NEA, gives a questionnaire out to candidates. Depending on answers to the questions and interview process gets their backing. Occasionally you get a board member that doesn't follow what they say they will do. That said the NEA does have the best intentions for students and teachers! We already know that Newman and Nicholas are self serving and need to go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Doris? 2 hr Frank Lee 13
Vote NO Northwest R-1School Tax Increase in April 6 hr Ruben 22
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) 9 hr PhotographyIsntAc... 48
Jefferson County, Mo Leash Law 18 hr Dumped Dog 8
Open burning ends April 14 18 hr Heads Creek 7
byrnes-mill-corruption-focus-shifts (Jul '14) Wed Byrnes Mill Never... 3
Peter Messmer Gone to Prison Wed knew him 2
Eureka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]