Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Frankly

Highlandville, MO

#877 Feb 12, 2013
I would hope the Superintendent, will adopt a new nepotism policy at the February 19 board meeting, This would allow are district to heal .
Addit

United States

#878 Feb 12, 2013
Sam, where are you?
Aerosmith

Saint Louis, MO

#879 Feb 12, 2013
Frankly wrote:
I would hope the Superintendent, will adopt a new nepotism policy at the February 19 board meeting, This would allow are district to heal .
Dream on. Everybody would love to see that, the sad reality is that a leopard can not change it's spots. Yeah, hope springs eternal, and for you and I maybe we would actually adopt a new policy. However that decision is solely up to the Board, and they have rarely shown any interest in listening to the taxpayers. Hopefully enough voters, come April 2, can actually agree on ne members to replace the two incumbents!
Frankly

United States

#880 Feb 12, 2013
I have a dream, it's the board having two new members. Also the administration realizing they work for us, any self serving behavior should result in some administrators being fired .
DITTO

Saint Louis, MO

#881 Feb 12, 2013
Frankly wrote:
I have a dream, it's the board having two new members. Also the administration realizing they work for us, any self serving behavior should result in some administrators being fired .
Right there with you!
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

#882 Feb 12, 2013
You inbred, unknowingly, racist f-sticks have no idea what a dream is. Your dreams beyond being a d-bag within the district may include:
- your house has no wheels
- that you stayed in high school and went to Jeffco...,and are now qualified to actually work in the district...maybe
- that you shouldnt have gone to da movies wit yo babies daddy
- that you are constantly in denial of who you would be without a site to be a loser on
- that you wish grannys distillary didn't catch the families best trailer on fire
- that a life without topix would focus you on doing something you've been neglecting to do in your house...like clean it

There are sting operations that many of you would fall into. Beware of 90% coupons off at pizza and chineses buffets.

PS. I'm still amazed that Michelle Tyler's hind quarters aren't a mutant trnaformation. In a movie she could drop from 1000 feet and crush a small city with that thing. Impressive in a genetic facet. You must admit.
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

#883 Feb 12, 2013
Btw. Hay frank. Find a new location. You seem to be lost in this neck of the world...unless you are really a dyke who goes by the name frank and enjoys the negative publicity being known as a borderline type. You go frank! We applaud as you go all the way to lesbain/homo and back. We support the confused. They run rampant on here!
Frankly

United States

#884 Feb 12, 2013
This location is great, you see fellow taxpayers are tired of the self serving antics, that have gone on way too long! Now that we have the administrations full attention, certain posters are trying hate tactics. Guess what they don't work, we will have our say again. just a reminder the board meeting is February 19, and I bet the news crews show up again.
Ahhh Yes

Saint Louis, MO

#885 Feb 12, 2013
TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
Btw. Hay frank. Find a new location. You seem to be lost in this neck of the world...unless you are really a dyke who goes by the name frank and enjoys the negative publicity being known as a borderline type. You go frank! We applaud as you go all the way to lesbain/homo and back. We support the confused. They run rampant on here!
Desperation becomes you!
anonymous

United States

#886 Feb 12, 2013
Why you obsessed with sexualitie and bottoms. She is desperste to get people everybody to stop talking about districts problems.
PAC 10

Saint Louis, MO

#887 Feb 13, 2013
The Superintendent wont change jack squat! She is the reason why this is even an issue in the first place! Get her and her husband, for the time being, out of the district and we might see changes. After they are gone maybe address the Crutchley / Pelster situation! The lunch lady and board member are the least of the problems. Do the math on the salaries that are being paid out on just these 4 "admin" positions!$65,000 is a bargain compared to the numbers of these 4 rocket scientist!
Would To God

Saint Louis, MO

#888 Feb 13, 2013
PAC 10 wrote:
The Superintendent wont change jack squat! She is the reason why this is even an issue in the first place! Get her and her husband, for the time being, out of the district and we might see changes. After they are gone maybe address the Crutchley / Pelster situation! The lunch lady and board member are the least of the problems. Do the math on the salaries that are being paid out on just these 4 "admin" positions!$65,000 is a bargain compared to the numbers of these 4 rocket scientist!
Yeah that is all true, and would be great if there were in fact a plausible way to do that. Unfortunately the taxpayers put a Board in there to do that very thing, to keep the administration in check. But here you have a Board with no guts and no ethical standard for themselves! They actually think they work for the administration! So the only way to get rid of this "stink like fish gut" administration is to replace the board! We are actually the ones that have to "change jack squat", and Dianne Squat, and Todd Squat, and Tim Squat!
UNGAWAH

Ashburn, VA

#889 Feb 13, 2013
anonymous wrote:
Why you obsessed with sexualitie and bottoms. She is desperste to get people everybody to stop talking about districts problems.
Please, please stop posting. I am no genius, but I lose IQ every time I try to translate your posts.

Oh, sorry. Let me speak your language: "Ungg. Me no jeenius. Mee loose eye que try posts deesypher. Ungah snort phthpp."
Wannabe_dancer

Saint Louis, MO

#890 Feb 13, 2013
If I go to the February 19 board meeting do you think Dianne will show me how to do the "Oh Crap! I'm on t.v." dance?
anonymous

United States

#891 Feb 13, 2013
Poor superfloozy desperado to change subjects! Lmao! She teach us all the run from camera dances! Cannot wait! I be there on 19th! Will board and admins do ring around rozies or coombayah! Guess we find out nex week!
Concerned parent

Saint Louis, MO

#892 Feb 14, 2013
Scooter and Informed ( I think you need a new name). Are you two serious????? You must be a relative of the Super or a board member.
Poor_Spellers_Un tie

Saint Louis, MO

#893 Feb 14, 2013
UNGAWAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, please stop posting. I am no genius, but I lose IQ every time I try to translate your posts.
Oh, sorry. Let me speak your language: "Ungg. Me no jeenius. Mee loose eye que try posts deesypher. Ungah snort phthpp."
Ungawah, as someone known to mizspell a word from time to time I think we should try to stay focused more on AnonymousÂ’ message - that Troop grew up with some pretty serious potty training issues - and less on proving how smart you are.

Wannabe_Dancer? May I have the first dance on February 19?
Melissa

West Mifflin, PA

#894 Feb 14, 2013
i give out great hand jobs for valentines day
my sister gives fantastic Blo jobs too
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#895 Feb 14, 2013
Thanks for the update Melissa. I'm sure a lot of our readers had been sitting home tonight wondering how the two of you were doing since moving out east. Good to know you've picked up some marketable skills. I'll make sure to pass on the big news to the Troopster.
anonymous

United States

#896 Feb 14, 2013
Superfloozy is a wannabe dancer for its rainin men hallaleijah it rainin men!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Dec 5 Eileen 1,493
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter Dec 4 LawyersLoveIt 36
Hotties at Philip 66 by dollar general Dec 3 You bet 24
Child Molester working at Jeffers Collision Center (Dec '11) Nov 29 anon314 12
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) Nov 26 Sad But True 45
Shepherd Mix Dog Running Loose Every Day Nov 24 Doomed Puppies 12
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Nov 22 Augustus 50

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance