Tim

Stockton, MO

#794 Feb 7, 2013
Windsor Dad wrote:
I've SEEN Stephanie and been witness to her mood swings/drinking. I'd jump ship, too. There are two sides to every story and you don't hear THEM continually bashing her. It looks like they are taking the high road....it's a shame everyone else doesn't.
To be honest, how many of YOU would put up with all of this slander, accusations and nitpicking no mattr HOW large the salary? There isn't enough money in the world to deal with all of this pettiness. DC deserves every dime she makes!!
If you like DC so much, bring her to your district .
She can bring the "family business" with her.
Taxpayer

United States

#795 Feb 7, 2013
I can't understand how the personal relationships of exes has anything to do with the hiring of unqualified individuals for administration positions. I agree with the previous poster who said nothing will change until this board is replacement. I encourage you not to fall victim to baiting with those who bully. Use your vote in April to have your voice heard.
You really think so

Arnold, MO

#796 Feb 7, 2013
Really Rich wrote:
Let me start by saying that after seeing that report by Fox 2 all I can say is...really?
Didn't he at one time take home some dollars from the District for computer work? Did that happen because he was a relative of an administrator? Or, was he qualified to do that? Could it be that he was qualified and so could Ms. Nash.
The fact is that he's a person that has a vendetta and agenda. Period. The man is consumed by this and is a shame that people don't know the reasoning that he is so hell bent on his crusade. Simply ridiculous. The man doesn't tell the truth. That is a FACT!
First hand, this hired individual is not qualified. She actually believes she is there to manage the department. IF that is so then why is her title Director? Can she tell you how many protiens, calories, fats, red/orange vegetables are required for a weeks menu? NO WAY! Can she tell you what type of recipe program is used? Can she tell you who the president of the SNA is, or the regional directors name and school district? Can she tell you how many ceu's are required to maintain certification in the SNA?

She is not qualified......Plain and simple. This is the reason for the uproar....She knows nothing about the department. She was handed the job.
Time Out

Stockton, MO

#797 Feb 7, 2013
You really think so wrote:
<quoted text>
First hand, this hired individual is not qualified. She actually believes she is there to manage the department. IF that is so then why is her title Director? Can she tell you how many protiens, calories, fats, red/orange vegetables are required for a weeks menu? NO WAY! Can she tell you what type of recipe program is used? Can she tell you who the president of the SNA is, or the regional directors name and school district? Can she tell you how many ceu's are required to maintain certification in the SNA?
She is not qualified......Plain and simple. This is the reason for the uproar....She knows nothing about the department. She was handed the job.
I bet she knows how to salt fries though. She's taking classes two days a week, with no way of finishing before the two year deadline, until the deadline is moved.....on another note I wonder who is already picked for the current open positions, and which ones won't be posted .
Brad

Arnold, MO

#798 Feb 7, 2013
Lets thank Stephanie Thayer. Jilted ex. She has started all these sites from 2 years ago. she cheated lied and had 3 s...
Doctor Hugginkiss

High Ridge, MO

#799 Feb 7, 2013
That's NOTHING!
I just heard that Dr. Critchlow's nine year old niece is the top candidate for that assistant superintendent opening. Word is that the family dog will be her Secretary at $234839103 annually. Tax exempt. And a Ferrari. Tax payers expected to pay big bucks to make the steering wheel paw-compatible. Elliot Davis to report next week...naked.
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

#800 Feb 7, 2013
Dr H, it's so refreshing to see one of my kind on here. Silly aren't they?
My troop met this evening. We made signs...hundreds of them. We will post these sporadically around the district. Most them will read some like, but not exactly the same as .... "Rich Simpson and Michelle Tyler are copulating with livestock. They must move from the district". Apparently it's quite interesting from what many of the posters on here have described to me. Rich is able to take the length of a miniature pony and Michelle's can swallow a donkeys load. That's disgusting!!! But I have to admit....ain't surprised.
Time Out

Stockton, MO

#801 Feb 7, 2013
Brad wrote:
Lets thank Stephanie Thayer. Jilted ex. She has started all these sites from 2 years ago. she cheated lied and had 3 s...
Wow she started the Topix site, the district should hire her for computer work for sure.
Doctor Hugginkiss

High Ridge, MO

#802 Feb 7, 2013
TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
Dr H, it's so refreshing to see one of my kind on here. Silly aren't they?
My troop met this evening. We made signs...hundreds of them. We will post these sporadically around the district. Most them will read some like, but not exactly the same as .... "Rich Simpson and Michelle Tyler are copulating with livestock. They must move from the district". Apparently it's quite interesting from what many of the posters on here have described to me. Rich is able to take the length of a miniature pony and Michelle's can swallow a donkeys load. That's disgusting!!! But I have to admit....ain't surprised.
Now there is a mental image I could have done without.
nellie

Saint Louis, MO

#804 Feb 7, 2013
Does anyone else find it interesting that the Simpson gentleman is interviewed yet AGAIN? Hmmmm curious isn't it. It doesn't take a mad scientist to see who is stirring this pot!

HE seems to be the common denominator when things start getting ugly.
Tim

Stockton, MO

#805 Feb 7, 2013
This concept should be real easy for everyone to grasp. If you don't want to see Critchlow looking foolish, with Simpson on tv. Just adopt the no nepotism policy already!problem solved
unknown

Saint Louis, MO

#806 Feb 7, 2013
I strongly believe that the most important business in our community is that of educating our kids. The Fox School District is an extremely successful business. High expectations have been set for the kids and met!
This is a a business with thousands of the most valuable "products" we all have to offer, hundreds of employees on a budget of millions of dollars. This community gets a big bang for it's tax buck. The community support in this area has been outstanding!
Think about these things before going off on a tangent that hurts people, their families, and the community! The kids are watching and listening.
Tim

Stockton, MO

#807 Feb 7, 2013
unknown wrote:
I strongly believe that the most important business in our community is that of educating our kids. The Fox School District is an extremely successful business. High expectations have been set for the kids and met!
This is a a business with thousands of the most valuable "products" we all have to offer, hundreds of employees on a budget of millions of dollars. This community gets a big bang for it's tax buck. The community support in this area has been outstanding!
Think about these things before going off on a tangent that hurts people, their families, and the community! The kids are watching and listening.
Again back to the point, adopt a no nepotism policy! The taxpayers are speaking....Hear Us or pack your bags!
Be careful about a polic

High Ridge, MO

#808 Feb 7, 2013
First of all, I'm with all of you in that the food service issue is a questionable hire at best.
Tim, please elaborate on the entirety of a "no nepotism" policy. As you do, please keep in mind that there are many relatives employed at C-6.
We have spouses, siblings, fathers and cousins. Most are not related to board members or administrators, but to other educators.
Often, education as a profession runs in a family. We need good people, regardless of who they're related to. What I am trying to say is that, in our country, over 50% of all new teachers get out of the business within 5 years. Should a great candidate for an opening be refused employment because he/she has a relative in the district?
Granted, no one should be handed a position due to having family already there,especially if he/she is not certified or qualified. Then again, I would hate to see Fox pass up quality people due to an "anti-nepotism" policy.
I have seen Joe Salzman called out here several times. He's a good, leveled headed man with the appropriate education. Admittedly, he is "connected" but...he's a great asset, too. Do we oust him because of his relation to the super? That would be a mistake.
So, what's the answer? I am interested to hear your thoughts. Thanks for enduring the lengthy post.
not too dum

Saint Louis, MO

#809 Feb 7, 2013
Be careful about a polic wrote:
First of all, I'm with all of you in that the food service issue is a questionable hire at best.
Tim, please elaborate on the entirety of a "no nepotism" policy. As you do, please keep in mind that there are many relatives employed at C-6.
We have spouses, siblings, fathers and cousins. Most are not related to board members or administrators, but to other educators.
Often, education as a profession runs in a family. We need good people, regardless of who they're related to. What I am trying to say is that, in our country, over 50% of all new teachers get out of the business within 5 years. Should a great candidate for an opening be refused employment because he/she has a relative in the district?
Granted, no one should be handed a position due to having family already there,especially if he/she is not certified or qualified. Then again, I would hate to see Fox pass up quality people due to an "anti-nepotism" policy.
I have seen Joe Salzman called out here several times. He's a good, leveled headed man with the appropriate education. Admittedly, he is "connected" but...he's a great asset, too. Do we oust him because of his relation to the super? That would be a mistake.
So, what's the answer? I am interested to hear your thoughts. Thanks for enduring the lengthy post.
If they are really that good, then they should have no problem finding a job elsewhere.
Be Careful about a no

High Ridge, MO

#810 Feb 7, 2013
not too dum wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are really that good, then they should have no problem finding a job elsewhere.
And they could. But in many cases, it would be our loss.
Igit Spotter

United States

#811 Feb 8, 2013
not too dum wrote:
<quoted text>If they are really that good, then they should have no problem finding a job elsewhere.
That would be cutting of your nose to spite your face.
Informed

United States

#812 Feb 8, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Again back to the point, adopt a no nepotism policy! The taxpayers are speaking....Hear Us or pack your bags!
There is ONLY ONE school district that has adopted this policy in our area and that is Mehlville. I used to live in that district and it is the reason I moved my family to the Fox district. We certainly DO NOT want to copy Mehlville's policies.

Davis said he found all other districts had the same policy as Fox. Why isn't he going after them. Also his own station has hired relatives. Why doesn't he investigate his own company????? He is a hipocrit and I don't blame anyone for not talking to him.

I am willing to bet you do not defeat Ruth Ann Newman. She receives the most votes on the board of all the board members that get elected. Pete is also hard to defeat. My guess is that the board will not change.
Illegal Gambling

Arnold, MO

#813 Feb 8, 2013
DESE sets the nepotism policy. It is the job of the board and administration to remove even the hint of impropriety for the issue called nepotism. The taxpayers are not going to rest on this issue. The leaders of those opposed to this hire and other questionable practices will not be bullied, threatened, ridiculed, harassed or harangued into falling silent.
The company Mr. Davis works for is not supported by taxpayer dollars, the school district is.
anonymous

United States

#814 Feb 8, 2013
It is true that there are some lazy people in the area that don't care about the schools issues. But newman and someone else said they retire after this year so they WILL be replace. Superintendent floozy has everyone thinking they work for her. Dan smith even said it when he ran for that other office a while back. It was HILLarious! The districts can hire whoever and whatever losers they wants to but they've now gotten attention from news and pissed community people who poays attention! I heard super floozy wants to get in a job at dese when she done wirh the mess at fox. We bettter make sure that doesn't happen. Imagine that corruption spreading even more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 33 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,071
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 34 min JCPenknife 477
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr grave digger 2,873
Mishaps at the Arnold Day Parade 1 hr Doris Borgelt 8
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) 1 hr ArnoldCC 1,411
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 8 hr Obama Bitches 530
Arnold website woes? 9 hr Doris Borgelt 71
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
•••
•••