|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Make Note wrote:
So Troop 5 or 6 is a plagiarist. Ha
Troop isn't worth our time. HeShe can't make their point without cursing, bullying and personal attacks. That is the sign of an unintelligent human being, and one who steals others words as their own. Next HeShe will be telling us they "have a dream".
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I have tried to stay true to what I believe is the central problem with the Fox School District, and that is the lack of real, honest leadership,(service), in the Administration and the Board.
I also understood the "beating" I would take for posting exactly who I am. It is easy to hurl attacks from the shadows, doing it in broad daylight always comes with a personal price. So be it!
Furthermore I understand how tempting it is to cross lines when you are in the "heat of battle". But it is not a lasting fruit, ask any of our spouses.
Troop I also get that you have people who you love and care about, just like all of us, and therefore you want to stand up for them. I applaud that, and respect it! Having said that I am writing this to give you a chance to offer me an apology. You, of course, must obey your own heart as I do mine.
I have been accused of some horrible things here, things that are not even spoken of in my family! Of course they are lies, I worked at Guffey and there should be at least fifty ways to find out why I was fired. Plus I have already covered that ground here. What I have not said is that it is on record in the State of MO,(unemployment dept.) that Fox Human Resources stated that "I quit" my job. Of course that was not true and the state paid me the fullest amount alloted for the full time alloted. When a person is fired for the reasons you state they are not even eligible for unemployment!
Finally......as I see it nothing has changed for those people who were robbed out of a job they were not only qualified for, but overwhelmingly deserved! So......nothing has changed for me, this Board, in it's current form, has got to go! Nepotism, in any, and all forms should be stopped!
Family Guy

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Nice job Sam! Unfortunately, an apology probably won't be coming any time soon. Instead, it will probably only lead to more name calling. I hope you go to the next board metering and even talk and let the board know how you feel!
remember when

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
I will be soon adding additions to my troops in thenear future. Im a supporter of the district, its board, its teachers and its administration. I am what most would consider the "good guy" on this site. I am here to battle evil as well as the dip$hits who rear their unintelligent minds for us to laugh at. I know nothing of philosophical philanthropy. But I know what I have seen, and what I have looked at on here. And I tell you this, my depressed friends, that there are people (men and women both, unfortunately) who have no good in them-none. That there are people whom it is necessary to detest without knowledge. That there are people who must be dealt with as enemies of human kind and of their own selves.
Whiney losers!
Shut up Nash ! Do you continually like being the azz end of a joke ? Wasn't the uneducated daughter in law enough?

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Troop, have you had any visitors asking questions lately?
Time Out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Looks like " You Paid For It" is doing another story on the C6 District. When is this administration gonna learn?
Voice_of_A_Teach er

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Time Out wrote:
Looks like " You Paid For It" is doing another story on the C6 District. When is this administration gonna learn?
In response to your question I believe at their last closed personnel meeting it was Todd's recommendation that he,Dianne, and Linda give themselves two years to learn either business ethics or basic managerial skills. The Board unanimously agreed.
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Yes... I did find that quote out there somewhere. Kudos to all you highly educated sleuths who prowel all over this site like a fat mom on cake. You should be proud. Okay let's move on kids. I will make another observation... The people on here or all on for the same reasons, including me. My goal on here has been to enlighten as well as defend the district. I know people who know people, you get the jist. My knowledge of some of the people I have berated on here are from what I have heard (rumor) and know (fact). I am not a gambling person but i would guess the majority of people whining also are claiming to know factual comments made on here as well. The bottom line is that none of you whiners know the truth. The truth about the board, the administration, etc. I would bet none of you have never been behind closed doors during a meeting that addressed hiring practices including what faculty, staff and board members were in attendance and contributing to these practices. I will also presume that no one on here has the credentials to run a food service much less a huge school district.

Again, honey boo boo moms, get a life.
OMG

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Is that Michelle Tyler lady critchlows ex wife. Someone told me they thought that was her trying to call Dr C out at the board meeting. Anyone know?
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Lol! If it is, his ex has one gigantic a$$. I heard a long time ago that the ex is a mean dyke-ish woman as well. Maybe they were separated at birth. Or maybe they eat the same diet and use the same hair dresser. Hahahaaa. I love making fun of idiots. It brings me joy. Till later, whiney topix losers..
Troop needs therapy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

You shouldn't work in the cafeteria at Guffey anymore, obviously you need serious mental help.
Hopefully the government passes some mental health bills for you.
Concerned parent

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Time Out. How do you know "you paid for it " is doing another story on Fox District? Do you know a date ? I and many others would love for Elliot Davis to stay with this.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

The next "you paid for it" is tonight,(wed.) At 9:00 pm.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Sorry I guess I was not clear that it is about Fox C-6
Carl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
The next "you paid for it" is tonight,(wed.) At 9:00 pm.
Yes, that crazy man, Elliot Davis shows up to talk about this hiring issue at a summit for "safty in our schools" and whines that the administrators won't talk to him about the issue "he" wants to talk about. Duh!!!!

That would be like me going to interview Matheny in a press conference regarding Carpenter and asking him about questions about why he made a bad play in a game 15 years ago.
Mr_McGwire

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Carl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that crazy man, Elliot Davis shows up to talk about this hiring issue at a summit for "safty in our schools" and whines that the administrators won't talk to him about the issue "he" wants to talk about. Duh!!!!
That would be like me going to interview Matheny in a press conference regarding Carpenter and asking him about questions about why he made a bad play in a game 15 years ago.
Yeah, that would be as dumb as keeping me out of the Hall of Fame for unethical, self-serving, and borderline illegal behavior 15 years ago!

Dianne and Todd were kissing Linda's behind all of three months ago. If the statute of limitations in Arnold for unethical, self-serving, and borderline illegal behavior is really that short I'm going to lobby for more HOF voters from there. Does the Leader have a sports section?

And if you all don't care that Dianne and Todd's behavior is going to cost taxpayers $130,000 for the minimum two years it will take for Linda's daughter in law to (maybe) become qualified I'm applying for a job at Fox. I'm thinking head of HR. Not only can I hit for more power in the faculty-student softball game but since courage, competence, and morals aren't part of the job description I should do fine.
Time Out

Emporia, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Concerned parent wrote:
Time Out. How do you know "you paid for it " is doing another story on Fox District? Do you know a date ? I and many others would love for Elliot Davis to stay with this.
It will be on tonight's news, and Elliot has all the dirty little secrets of the administrations hiring, that will inform the taxpayers of what is really going on .
Concerned parent 2

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I agree with gee. They are fat cows that are unhappy in their own lives. At least Sam gives his name Stephanie I heard you were a crazy nut case but he left you because of that. Heard about you and teacher assistant having affair at Windsor long before your ex left you. Why don't you report that on this site
Gee

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

You are correct. Everyone wants to throw stones but do not know all the facts. Stephanie Thayer (formerly critchlow) did have affair with CP at Windsor. Everyone knew about it and we're glad when he dumped her. Now CP has wised up and also dumper her. She's very unstable and brags about her crazy meds to many.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 721 - 740 of2,793
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eureka Discussions

Search the Eureka Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Concerned Conservative 95,022
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 2 hr Hiding in the Basement 103
Chickens in arnold 4 hr Doris Borgelt 17
Should Arnold Secede from Jefferson County 7 hr run away 3
Ridgecrest Scandal 7 hr Doris Borgelt 52
How many churches does Arnold need? Thu Naomi 14
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu layback 6,894
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 11 at 12:13PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••