Oye

Saint Louis, MO

#709 Feb 1, 2013
The Fox NEA is releasing their endorsed candidates next week.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#710 Feb 1, 2013
Oh my.....Duh. I meant "N", thank you.
Tiny

Saint Louis, MO

#711 Feb 1, 2013
Newbie wrote:
Are there any HVAC people on here?
Should there be? How about any Sped teachers, Band teachers, or Spanish and French teachers ?

Newbie wrote:
Should there be? How about any Sped teachers, Band teachers, or Spanish and French teachers ?

Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Math,Science,History, and Electives...

Uh, Tim, the were postings for HVAC, SPED, Band, Spanish, and French. Don't just start listing all the departments.
Tim

Kansas City, MO

#712 Feb 1, 2013
Tiny wrote:
Newbie wrote:
Newbie wrote:
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Math,Science,History, and Electives...
Uh, Tim, the were postings for HVAC, SPED, Band, Spanish, and French. Don't just start listing all the departments.
That was my point. If your gonna list openings, list them all. I didn't list random departments. Furthermore the post is about nepotism, lets wait and see who gets what.

Camdenton, MO

#713 Feb 2, 2013
I just want to know how many HVAC Technicians can also meet the requirements of sewer lines, water lines, gas lines, and operate a back hoe, drive a dump truck and all of these other specialized requirements, or do you think that they have written this to apply to just that one certain someone. Things that make you go HMMMMM!
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

#714 Feb 2, 2013
Sam ferry can tell you how to not keep a job. Just ask him the trick to getting fired. Has nothing to do with performance. What options are left . Hmmmm. Dirty old ba$turd + being around teenage girls = getting fired.

Sam. You should be thankful for getting fired. It's really a good thing. Had you kept on you probably would have been brought up on charges. The truth shall set you free. Now go pray to Zeus and hope he does condem you to the nether world for eternity.
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

#715 Feb 2, 2013
News flash! This just in... It's been reported that Michelle Tyler just underwent surgery. Apparently her asstronomical surgery was an amazing success. She is the first human to successfully receive an a$$ transplant from a cow. Reports say she had conjenitive rump failure due to the large amount of blood it took to keep the large amount of blood flow to her gigantic hemispheres. She is now recovering nicely in a Mexico hospital where her new and slightly smaller bovine a$$ will be ready for return to the states this weekend.
Family Guy

Arnold, MO

#716 Feb 2, 2013
TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
Sam ferry can tell you how to not keep a job. Just ask him the trick to getting fired. Has nothing to do with performance. What options are left . Hmmmm. Dirty old ba$turd + being around teenage girls = getting fired.
Sam. You should be thankful for getting fired. It's really a good thing. Had you kept on you probably would have been brought up on charges. The truth shall set you free. Now go pray to Zeus and hope he does condem you to the nether world for eternity.
That's some pretty serious stuff to be saying, especially if you have no proof.
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

#717 Feb 2, 2013
Till later topix losers!! I had 10 minutes to share my love with you. I will be happily working and NOT thinking of any of you....know why? Cause my life is with cause and full of work! Lol.
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

#719 Feb 2, 2013
Osculate. Rarely do I misspell.
At Least

Imperial, MO

#720 Feb 2, 2013
TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
Dirty ole bastards who oscillate with kids?? DO THE RESEARCH! My spouse is in that building. Completely obscene and unforgivable.
You are OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!
Tim

United States

#721 Feb 2, 2013
Sounds like somebody has a big problem with Sam. Unfortunately making accusations of this nature, unless you have proof can cause you to have serious legal action brought against you Troop 5 of 6.
Fat Bottom Girl

Saint Louis, MO

#722 Feb 2, 2013
Tim wrote:
Sounds like somebody has a big problem with Sam. Unfortunately making accusations of this nature, unless you have proof can cause you to have serious legal action brought against you Troop 5 of 6.
Troop! What's with your obsession with butts, bums, rumps and rear ends? Every time I'm still in Arnold when I read one of your posts I always want to scoot my chair around so my back is to a wall just in case you're watching.

Go away Troop. It was fun for a while to laugh at you but now you're really starting to creep me out.
Fed up

Camdenton, MO

#724 Feb 3, 2013
TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
News flash! This just in... It's been reported that Michelle Tyler just underwent surgery. Apparently her asstronomical surgery was an amazing success. She is the first human to successfully receive an a$$ transplant from a cow. Reports say she had conjenitive rump failure due to the large amount of blood it took to keep the large amount of blood flow to her gigantic hemispheres. She is now recovering nicely in a Mexico hospital where her new and slightly smaller bovine a$$ will be ready for return to the states this weekend.
Looks like Dr. C & her merry group of croonies are at it again. Don't you realize by now that your digusting use of bullying/scare tactics just prove everybody's point???
TROOP 5 or 6

Columbia, MO

#725 Feb 4, 2013
I will be soon adding additions to my troops in thenear future. Im a supporter of the district, its board, its teachers and its administration. I am what most would consider the "good guy" on this site. I am here to battle evil as well as the dip$hits who rear their unintelligent minds for us to laugh at. I know nothing of philosophical philanthropy. But I know what I have seen, and what I have looked at on here. And I tell you this, my depressed friends, that there are people (men and women both, unfortunately) who have no good in them-none. That there are people whom it is necessary to detest without knowledge. That there are people who must be dealt with as enemies of human kind and of their own selves.

Whiney losers!
Make Note

Arnold, MO

#726 Feb 4, 2013
TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
I will be soon adding additions to my troops in thenear future. Im a supporter of the district, its board, its teachers and its administration. I am what most would consider the "good guy" on this site. I am here to battle evil as well as the dip$hits who rear their unintelligent minds for us to laugh at. I know nothing of philosophical philanthropy. But I know what I have seen, and what I have looked at on here. And I tell you this, my depressed friends, that there are people (men and women both, unfortunately) who have no good in them-none. That there are people whom it is necessary to detest without knowledge. That there are people who must be dealt with as enemies of human kind and of their own selves.
Whiney losers!
I would just suggest that you refrain from making any kind of threats involving violence or physical harm against people in the future. As you can see, it didn't go over well.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#727 Feb 4, 2013
TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
I will be soon adding additions to my troops in the near future. I'm a supporter of the district, its board, its teachers and its administration. I am what most would consider the "good guy" on this site. I am here to battle evil as well as the dip$hits who rear their unintelligent minds for us to laugh at. I know nothing of philosophical philanthropy. But I know what I have seen, and what I have looked at on here. And I tell you this, my depressed friends, that there are people (men and women both, unfortunately) who have no good in them-none. That there are people whom it is necessary to detest without knowledge. That there are people who must be dealt with as enemies of human kind and of their own selves.
Uh, Troop? When you use another's words - in this case you stole from Charles Dickens' book "Little Dorrit" - you're supposed to give credit for it. You're not just an idiot, but an academically dishonest one.

Here's the whole quote:

"I am a woman, I. I know nothing of philosophical philanthropy . But I know what I have seen, and what I have looked in the face, in this world here, where I find myself. And I tell you this, my friend, that there are people (men and women both, unfortunately) who have no good in them—none. That there are people whom it is necessary to detest without compromise. That there are people who must be dealt with as enemies of the human race. That there are people who have no human heart, and who must be crushed like savage beasts and cleared out of the way."
Make Note

Arnold, MO

#728 Feb 4, 2013
So Troop 5 or 6 is a plagiarist. Ha
Voice_of_A_Teach er

Saint Louis, MO

#729 Feb 4, 2013
Make Note wrote:
And not even a very good one. F-.
Tiny

Saint Louis, MO

#730 Feb 4, 2013
Make Note wrote:
Troop isn't worth our time. HeShe can't make their point without cursing, bullying and personal attacks. That is the sign of an unintelligent human being, and one who steals others words as their own. Next HeShe will be telling us they "have a dream".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherry Poppen for BOE 34 min WDCJ 56
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) 41 min No Negatives 49
Open burning ends April 14 2 hr Sunshine 8
Man Gets Beat Up, Cowards do Nothing 2 hr Glock 6
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 11 hr Eileen 1,219
Elementary Principal 14 hr what's up with that 7
Payphone Question 21 hr Payphones 2
Eureka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]