Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

LETS CLEAN HOUSE
Jun 1, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
She has destroyed the feeling of family (weird, I know since she put her family in a position to take over), destroyed the feeling of security, destroyed the open door policy, destroyed the staff's happiness, destroyed our pride in Fox.

I agree with Hey...I think hmmm doesn't understand what the word destroyed means! She has destroyed our school/community...maybe she han't taken the schools apart brick by brick, but she has destroyed the hopes and dreams of many in our district. Destroyed employees hope for advancement, by filling the district with her/BOE family and friends. Destroyed our Pride of being a school of character..it used to be when someone asked where we worked -we could answer with pride "FOX", now when we answer-we are greeted with snickers and comments about her inappropriate behavior and all the nepotism stuff she has created over her reign as a dictator. By placing so many of her family and friends throughout the district, it is impossible if a employee sees a problem or neglect, of who to go to...the first thought is to go up the normal chain of command..however, the immediate 2nd thought is "wait a minute..who are they related to, and that we would be retaliated against if we make a complaint." Employees are here for kids..no one went into education with the thoughts of becoming rich...staff who work daily with your kids are the ones who are dedicated to taking care and give them the best that we can with the resources that are given to us. Educators put in long hours and do everything for our kids--and our KIDS are the ones who are effected the most because of her arrogant and questionable decisions. The sign of a good leader is willing to admit to mistakes, and correct them. Our leader hides behind others and still refused to realize or care that she has DESTROYED so many peoples opportunity for advancement in our district, because those positions are "reserved" for her family and friends.(Ex: her boyfriend/husband as a "director", unqualified fry cook and reject super from DeSoto are just a few) There are many of her/BOE family and friends; but wouldn't it be great to have a complete list? If our super really cared about our school and wanted to do the right thing for a change, she would immediately resign and take her board, administration, and inner circle of family/friends with her!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Board Workshop last night……………sad. The majority of the time was spent on the public comment section of a regular board meeting. The board (which still appears to be run by Dr. Critchlow) was told that there is no “upside” to engaging the public by the lone “professional” voice at the meeting. The lawyer! Are not Mr. Holloway and Mr. Laughlin “professionals”? They happen to have the exact opposite view of the legal counsel. They are the two voices within the board that clearly state they want to engage the public as much as possible. Which board would you like to represent you, one that sees no value in a community of complainers, or a board that is willing to embrace community comments and involvement? This is not Diane’s decision to make, it is ours!

The only way to solve this problem is to make sure that there are new board members voted in this April. Candidates that have students AND taxpayers in mind! Let’s not forget the election after that too! Mr. Palmer clearly needs to be replaced. He sadly states his fear of litigation is greater that his concern that the community be heard on equal terms.

It is so simple……………if you tell the truth, if you are open and honest, if you understand that you work for the taxpayers, then you have nothing to fear. Tell me, how many humans go through the day without a complaint? Complaints are a valid part of the communication process, but in this district it is so pounced upon by the administration that the climate of fear has taken over.

The BOE is supposed to be the entity that I can rely on to challenge, to encourage, to praise, and to condemn for me. The majority of the BOE still works for Dr. Critchlow, or maybe themselves, but not for the taxpayers or employees!
Arnold Granny

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Mr. Ferry can I ask why you fill page after page with these re-postings?
Imperiallizard

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Arnold Granny wrote:
I agree. NO ONE IS COMMENTING so it's time to move on. Get over it.
Right Addit? Isn't that what you preach?
Spotting Farces

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

The repostings are to remind people why this was started and keep it in the forefront all the way until the next election. Get it?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Arnold Granny wrote:
Of course. The short answer, I don't want people to forget.

If you are an employee of Fox then you know by experience what nepotism has done and why those responsible should be replaced. If you are not then I probably appear to be a whinny baby who can't let go of something. I get it. But the former know where of I speak, and Arnold has a very, very short term memory. Between election cycles people get lost in the day to day of life,and are not angry by the next election. I promised myself I would not do that when it comes to a Board that flagrantly ignored the ethics they swore to uphold!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Judged:

Imperiallizard wrote:
<quoted text>
Wizard? Are we boring you? I feel terrible about it. Really. Terrible.

Here are a few numbers you can chew on while you wait for a school board member to adopt you or Dianne to marry you.

1.Dianne will make $256,000 this year. Damn.$256,000. Wizard, forget I said anything about option number 2. I have no pride - I'm first in that line...
2. Dianne's salary is almost 6 times what the average teacher at Fox is paid ($44,314).
3.Dianne's salary is 28 times the amount spent per student in the district.($&#8203;9,140).
4.Dianne's salary is 4.6 times the median family income in the district.($54,500).
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Sorry, don't know what happened there. The average amount spent per student at Fox is $9,140.00.
Addit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Imperiallizard wrote:
<quoted text>
No moving on or getting over it until the old board has been replaced and Administration makes better decisions. I enjoy Sam's reposts; I am in the trenches and living it. I love my job and the students I teach, but some things need to change and it needs to start at the top. Keep up the good work Sam, and thanks for being at the forefront for us.
sam seeks attention

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

"In the trenches?" You sound like a tool and denigrate the men that actually had to endure that hell. Find a new term. You aren't at war you putz
truth seeker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

sam seeks attention wrote:
"In the trenches?" You sound like a tool and denigrate the men that actually had to endure that hell. Find a new term.' at war you putz
your the putz!!! They were just saying thanks to Sam for being their voice. And takin the crap dished out. It is kind of a war agianst the BOE and the people at the top!! You are! rude!!!!!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

More fun with numbers.

Number of recent automobile accidents in which Dianne was operating a district owned vehicle: ONE (that we know of)

Number of times she was given a drug test as required by BOE Regulation 4871* after said accident: ZERO.

Number of "District Administrators" with the guts to publicly demand she be held accountable to the policies she helped put in place: ZERO

Number of official explanations for why she wasn't tested:(C'mon, say it with me Wizard): ZERO

*Driver Drug Testing"

Employees holding a non-safety sensitive position will be subject to post accident drug testing
"where a District administrator has sufficient cause to suspect the employee’s use of alcohol or
non-prescribed controlled substance producing accident, in conjunction with or related to a work
place testing." Such post accident testing will be utilized in the instance of the occurrence of any
of the five instances set forth in this policy.

Post accident testing will be utilized after any accident...

§ resulting in disabling damage to any motor vehicle or piece of District equipment;
Addit

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

"In the trenches?" You sound like a tool and denigrate the men that actually had to endure that hell. Find a new term. You aren't at war you putz
I never mentioned war nor did I say I was in a foxhole. You are the PUTZ and an Ahole; "trenches" is a term anyone can use, my neighbor just dug a trench over the weekend. I once took shelter in a trench on the side of a highway to avoid an oncoming tornado. And yes, that is what it sometimes feels like around this place and I am glad to have SAM around to help pull me out, YOU PUTZ. I have tried to avoid name calling, but it just feels right this time. Oh, can you sub for me tomorrow and handle my classes of 30+ kiddos????? And not be a PUTZ while with them, please?
Sam Fery

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Repot Reminder

Math Major
Jun 3, 2013
So if Smith is done that means we've removed 3 of those responsible for the shameful head nurse and BQ debacles. Excellent start. Now we keep going after them in the press and at the polls until they're either all gone or those who are still left finally decide that "doing what the voters want" isn't such a radical concept after all and let some other poor school district have the honor of overpaying Kelly, Todd, Tim, and Dianne.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

We need to get with Ferguson Florrisants district to see how they got rid of their super!
sam seeks attention

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Addit wrote:
<quoted text>I never mentioned war nor did I say I was in a foxhole. You are the PUTZ and an Ahole; "trenches" is a term anyone can use, my neighbor just dug a trench over the weekend. I once took shelter in a trench on the side of a highway to avoid an oncoming tornado. And yes, that is what it sometimes feels like around this place and I am glad to have SAM around to help pull me out, YOU PUTZ. I have tried to avoid name calling, but it just feels right this time. Oh, can you sub for me tomorrow and handle my classes of 30+ kiddos????? And not be a PUTZ while with them, please?
Putz
sam seeks attention

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Somebody didn't get enough hugs growing up. Addit seems like a bit of a loose cannon. Do you snap at your students, too?
Sam Fery

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

When someone says there is no "upside" to the board members engaging the public outside the public comment session of a board meeting they lack a basic understanding of human interaction.....or they're a lawyer!

Transparency, frankness, openness, all go to the very heart of the problems at Fox C-6. Both sides are full of fear. The Board, which is scared beyond belief of either being misquoted or sued, as well as employees who fear the board will go directly to "thier boss" and rat them out.

When the Board finally figures out who they work for they will see the benifit of being open and transparent. Openness not only depends on the Board being readily accessible concerning their actions or purposes but also it means they would be willing and ready to receive ideas and concerns from all of us. You CAN NOT do that without some form of "back and forth" conversation with the public.

What in God's name is everyone so afraid of? In a word......Critchlow! For one gosh darn time will you Board members stand up and think for yourselves! You have not done your job and it is disgusting!
Simply Put

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

It is Diane Salsman-Brown-Critchlow that needs to learn she is an employee and her salary is paid by the taxpaying public, so taxpayers, along with the board is who SHE answers to, not the other way around.
Addit

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Somebody didn't get enough hugs growing up. Addit seems like a bit of a loose cannon. Do you snap at your students, too?
Hmmmm, I call you a PUTZ and I am the loose cannon? You called me one first and then called me one again. What does that make you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eureka Discussions

Search the Eureka Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 3 hr Ssdd 140
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 hr CLUE 6,909
Feral Cats 5 hr Exterminator 4
Arnold Historical Society 6 hr run away 12
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,404
Describing Lack of Character 7 hr Doris Borgelt 3
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 16 hr chico 10,206
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••