Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2233 Jul 12, 2013
Good one wrote:
<quoted text>How about uniforms?
Two problems.

1. If the school pays for them, then hey have to pay to have them cleaned and such which is another cost to the taxpayers. That money could better be used on the kids.

2. I find it hard to ask people that probably make just over minimum wage to pay for a required uniform out of their own pocket. They need that money to support their families.
Tim

Springfield, MO

#2234 Jul 15, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Two problems.
1. If the school pays for them, then hey have to pay to have them cleaned and such which is another cost to the taxpayers. That money could better be used on the kids.
2. I find it hard to ask people that probably make just over minimum wage to pay for a required uniform out of their own pocket. They need that money to support their families.
How about getting rid of unnecessary positions , such as the head custodian at Seckman high school who does nothing but ridicule employees and sit in the office. Oh and this summer drive around and get paid mileage plus her daily pay to sit around and ridicule.
Hey

Saint Louis, MO

#2235 Jul 15, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Two problems.
A district t-shirt would be cheap and easy to wash.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2236 Jul 15, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>How about getting rid of unnecessary positions , such as the head custodian at Seckman high school who does nothing but ridicule employees and sit in the office. Oh and this summer drive around and get paid mileage plus her daily pay to sit around and ridicule.
I would agree that people that don't do their job should be replaced with people who do do their job. It is also out of place and against the values they are trying to teach the kids if the person ridicules others. People like that should be documented and given a chance to improve and if they don't change their ways then the fat needs to be cut.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2237 Jul 15, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
How about getting rid of unnecessary positions , such as the head custodian at Seckman high school who does nothing but ridicule employees and sit in the office. Oh and this summer drive around and get paid mileage plus her daily pay to sit around and ridicule.
Next to Hanson himself she may be the worst custodial employee at Fox, and you obviously know that because you are 100% accurate in your discription of her. But they will never get rid of bad employees, they lack true management skills. The reason for that is because in government jobs, you do not have to produce anything to get a paycheck! Everyone gets paid every two weeks regaurdless of production. In the "real world" you can not get away with that because it hurts the bottom line. This has been my single biggest complaint about this,(and probably every) school district. People can literally sit and do nothing while others work their butts off and nobody cares at all. So eventually even the best employees become bitter and discouraged. I have talked with assistant principals, principals, Hanson, and all superintendents that oversee these employees and it has always fallen on deaf ears! Not a single one of them has ever confronted the issue! Truly a sad state of affairs when the people in charge knoe and do less that those under them!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#2238 Jul 15, 2013
Yo Todd! Dianne! Members of the Board not named Nash! How many college credits did Kelly Nash get this past semester? You gonna check to see if she's on track for her degree or just dumb down the job requirements retroactively when it becomes obvious she's not going to finish in the allotted time?

Todd, you going to a professional conference this summer? I'm curious as to how, exactly, you're going to explain to your peers how you managed to hire someone so unqualified that the local news did an expose about you. Good luck with that.

Nomorenepotism

Arnold, MO

#2239 Jul 15, 2013
I think that if she is not on track then the public should be informed and demand her firing for the more qualified person.

If they have to dumb down the job then the salary should be dumbed down A LOT, too.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#2242 Jul 16, 2013
Nomorenepotism wrote:
I think that if she is not on track then the public should be informed and demand her firing for the more qualified person.
If they have to dumb down the job then the salary should be dumbed down A LOT, too.
I agree Nomore. As a taxpayer I think we have a right to know if our Director is making significant progress towards compliance.

As for your second point, what's the going rate of pay for a houseplant?
watcher of douches

Saint Louis, MO

#2243 Jul 16, 2013
Red 5 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Nomore. As a taxpayer I think we have a right to know if our Director is making significant progress towards compliance.

As for your second point, what's the going rate of pay for a houseplant?
I think you two enjoy smelling farts
Addit

Overland Park, KS

#2244 Jul 23, 2013
Dear Really Why, here is the thread you were looking for. Thanks for asking about it, let's bring it back up to the top.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2245 Jul 26, 2013
Voice_of_A_Teacher wrote:
Forgive me for being cynical but as a teacher of history what Superintendent Dianne Critchlow and the BOE are doing now reminds me of something an Israeli diplomat once said:“[h]istory teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.” Let’s not forget that before their apparent capitulation last night Critchlow, Crutchley, Scott, Nash and the rest of the board have: hidden behind a high school girl to protect themselves from a reporter, lied – baldly and badly – to our faces, invented incredible excuses, humiliated themselves and our school district on television, used people like the despicable Troop to physically threaten us, and hired lawyers to try to intimidate those who gave up their anonymity and spoke out openly against them. It was only when they realized none of those tactics were working to silence their critics that they suddenly decided there might be a better way to do business. And, oh yeah, save their jobs at the same time. Let’s hope it doesn't work for any of them.
All true FRED!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2246 Jul 26, 2013
Ssdd wrote:
Voice. Their transgressions will never be forgotten. They have the arrogance to believe that maybe we lowly citizens may get Nash, Smith and Loughlin off the board next year. But it won't matter. They ousted us getting rid of Ruthann. After all she's everyone's grandma. Truth I will be a reminder for those who have forgotten. The board can lay low but the improper decisions they made will always be brought to the forefront. They did something good. Doesn't negate the lives and families they have destroyed.
The nea will probably continue to back Loughlin. If Nash is dumb enough to run she's owing o be a laughing stock. As will Smith. He needs to go as well. As written in here the board hires the sup. we need o hire one based on the removal of the current admin. Especially the fired one from another district. Dan Baker has been groomed o ake over for Critchlow. She can retire in a few years. Our oal as a community are to let her finish her career elsewhere. As for her superintendents. NONE OF THEM can be trusted. Thy all need to be replaced. Then then they need to address those who aren't qualified for their current positions. Ie. Kelly Nash, all hirings that Todd dumbed down. Each of those people need to be investigated. In addition prior to giving tenure to someone they should be cross referenced with how they got the job. If it was a hire, dumbed down, they need to go and qualified people need to be hired. Just my 2 cents
Also all true FRED!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2247 Jul 26, 2013
Hatred wrote:
<quoted text>Well said,and totally agree. I thought it was interesting what Dan Smith said to Elliotte the other night. We have to do what the public some times wants us (board) to do ,because we are elected by them. I really wonder if Dan and the old board really think it is the RIGHT thing to have a NEPOTISM POLICY in place. You and I know that the only reason for their change of heart was the outrage from the taxpayers and employees of the district. The SUPERS hiring practices have been going on for many years,but the FRIED COOK caught up with HER!
Look FRED another aware citizen speaking the truth. Now either Mr. Smith lied to Elliot Davis when he said he did what he did with the new nepotism policy because of the public or he told the truth."We have to do what the public sometimes wants us to do, because we are elected by them." Take your time Mr. Flintstone and let this sink in.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2248 Jul 26, 2013
Neighbor Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the reason for the new policy IS because of the taxpayers.
Gee I wonder who said that FRED?(But no amount of public pressure could ever force Mr. Smith to do anything he did not want to do.) No matter how you try to spin it FRED you will not be able to fool the public!
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#2250 Aug 6, 2013
Anything new?
widget

Saint Louis, MO

#2251 Aug 7, 2013
Addit wrote:
Anything new?
You like the smell of your own farts.
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#2252 Aug 7, 2013
Hello Sam Ferry:

Any update on identifying the people who were on this thread attacking you months ago?

Any chance you're still pursuing it?
Almost Late Night

Arnold, MO

#2253 Aug 7, 2013
43 of the first 100 posts have letusnamenames as the last poster. This dimwitted board hog must have the last word on every subject every time. She is enamored with herself. She has other people's posts removed and then tries to make it sound like someone else did it. Not so. All her doing. She has had almost all of the Arnold CC posts removed, why? Because everyone was able to make the connection and realized they are one and the same person posting. So that's why she is often referred to as Sybil.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2254 Aug 8, 2013
Eileen wrote:
Hello Sam Ferry:
Any update on identifying the people who were on this thread attacking you months ago?
Any chance you're still pursuing it?
Hello Eileen:

No update. It is not as simple as it was first described to me. Much more expensive for me personally. Although I have not given up on the idea it is stalled.
in sam i trust

Saint Louis, MO

#2255 Aug 8, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Eileen:

No update. It is not as simple as it was first described to me. Much more expensive for me personally. Although I have not given up on the idea it is stalled.
Spend whatever it takes Sam. Money is no object to a man of God! Spend every dime you have! Btw, you are so hot. I can't wait until you are back on You Paid for It!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missouri KKK Leader: Ferguson Protests Are Boos... 1 hr Ha ha 34
Super Chinese Buffet (Apr '09) 2 hr Chris 52
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 7 hr Eileen 967
Vote NO Northwest R-1School Tax Increase in April Thu smells 4
Thinking of moving to House Springs area (May '13) Thu bongo 6
Crazy Lady of Ruth Drive (Jul '11) Jan 28 Rottie 71
Andy Begemann (Feb '12) Jan 27 ha 3
Eureka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?