Was it suicide or murder on Boeing yesterday?

Posted in the Eureka Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Jul 24, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just adding my thought

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Police was on Boeing all day yesterday. Rumor has it one was arrested and one left for the funeral home...

Anyone know anything about this!
just adding my thought

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Letusnamenames since you seem to know information in Arnold (this is not being a smart ass) see what you can find out... I heard someone was arrested..

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Nope. Not falling for that one. You're trying to figure out who I am because you have no clue. Quit playing games.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

remember when wrote:
If your waiting for that cheez whiz for brains to post the truth about anything you will be old and grey.
Lets just say don't hold your breath you will be dead as well.
Seems the only one having a hard time with the truth and maturity around here is you.
just adding my thought

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Seriously why does remember when have to follow every single post that does not pertain to them... Grow the F up!
just adding my thought

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Letusnamenames I know sho it is- Mrs. Bock- just wondering if anyone knows if it was suicide. Not a big deal it will be out in paper soon enough!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

just adding my thought wrote:
Seriously why does remember when have to follow every single post that does not pertain to them... Grow the F up!
Yep. They like to cyber stalk me. Like that term? I just made it up. They want to try to accuse me of stalking yet they follow me around and post under hundreds of different aliases. You have to wonder who is stalking who.

I honestly don't know about what you asked. Didn't hear anything about it in the news or anything. But then I haven't seen much TV lately so who knows.
just adding my thought

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Letusnamenames thanks for the straight answer... I hate posting on here because of the drama... wow

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

remember when wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly who is stalking who. Your stalking doris with every post. Making up some new ones to talk to yourself? Oh how clever !!
You have flipped your lid. I recommend that you seek help as soon as possible. Please stay away from me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Letusnamenames I know sho it is- Mrs. Bock- just wondering if anyone knows if it was suicide. Not a big deal it will be out in paper soon enough!
I missed this because of remember when's posts.

I looked through Jeffco Sheriff in case they booked anybody there for assault or anything and didn't find anything (they have an app for the public to see who was booked). I doubt they would take a person who committed a crime in Arnold, but it was worth a try. Other than that, I can't find anything.
just adding my thought

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Remember when- This is a post about something other than you. I did not ask who was stalking who- can you stay on your topic and stay off when people are new and don't want to hear your stupid remarks. I ask a poster a question and your ignorance of a response is not impressive.
I have read Letusnamenames and they seem to know what they are talking about. You might know what you are talking about, but stupid responses to my question is not the way to show it.

Have a blessed 4th.
just fyi

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked through Jeffco Sheriff in case they booked anybody there for assault or anything and didn't find anything (they have an app for the public to see who was booked).
APD was at the scene. Not Jefferson County Sheriffs dept. I've not been able to find anything in the news media yet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Remember when- This is a post about something other than you. I did not ask who was stalking who- can you stay on your topic and stay off when people are new and don't want to hear your stupid remarks. I ask a poster a question and your ignorance of a response is not impressive.
I have read Letusnamenames and they seem to know what they are talking about. You might know what you are talking about, but stupid responses to my question is not the way to show it.

Have a blessed 4th.
I just got my mail and checked. It isn't in the Leader as a story or an obituary.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

just fyi wrote:
<quoted text>APD was at the scene. Not Jefferson County Sheriffs dept. I've not been able to find anything in the news media yet.
Cool. I wasn't there and don't know. I was just trying to find something for the other person. I thought maybe Arnold might store more serious offenders with the county possibly and was just checking to see to make sure nobody was there.
Just adding my thought

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

I heard it is Mrs. Bock. A longtime resident of Arnold. Her and her husband owned G&L printing across from Church Road. Still not sure if it was suicide or murder. I am sure we will find out later this week.

Thanks for trying to help.. I appreciate a NORMAL person helping on this site.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Just adding my thought wrote:
I heard it is Mrs. Bock. A longtime resident of Arnold. Her and her husband owned G&L printing across from Church Road. Still not sure if it was suicide or murder. I am sure we will find out later this week.

Thanks for trying to help.. I appreciate a NORMAL person helping on this site.
Sorry I couldn't find out anything for you.
Question

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

What about the possible murder on Boeing? I heard the major case squad was in town, did they catch who did it or not? Did they put him in jail or not? Was it her husband or not?
Just adding my thought

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Question her husband is passed away. Tumor her son was questioned.. Don't really know details.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Just adding my thought wrote:
Question her husband is passed away. Tumor her son was questioned.. Don't really know details.
Does she only have one child? Did she live alone or did he live with her?
Just adding my thought

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Two sons and daughter. Oldest son lives there. Major case called so have to wonder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eureka Discussions

Search the Eureka Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
More IP Addresses Sought 1 hr Doris Borgelt 4
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,848
Who well you support for the Democratic Primary... 12 hr Steve 24
Who are you voting for in the Jefferson County ... 12 hr Great news for Gay Rights 11
Five Men Arrested Following Brawl Outside Arnol... (May '13) Thu Looking for advice 9
County Executive Thu Funny 19
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion Wed Tim 160
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eureka People Search