Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Young Person

Oklahoma City, OK

#103516 Aug 21, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Young person, it is comforting to know that you are here and "officially on the case."
With all of your education, you can undoubtedly bring peach to the situation in Ferguson, especially when one considers your "very special skill set," acquired through OJT and your productive years of tenure!
We are counting on you! Do us Missourians proud!
I would like to thank you for your overwhelming support , sir !
I believe my undercover appearance made a huge difference in the town of Ferguson !
Records show Wednesday was a much calmer day compared to previous days according to police !
However the problem is not solved !
78 protesters were arrested Monday and only 4 were from Ferguson Missouri !
1 protester individual has been arrested 3 times and is from Austin Texas !
Furthermore I would like to assure I will personally see that this situation is sorted out!
Soon folks from the Great State of Missouri can rest easy !
Obama Bitches

United States

#103518 Aug 21, 2014
Young Person wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to thank you for your overwhelming support , sir !
I believe my undercover appearance made a huge difference in the town of Ferguson !
Records show Wednesday was a much calmer day compared to previous days according to police !
Furthermore I would like to assure I will personally see that this situation is sorted out!
Never let a good catastrophe go to waste.

Obama's Bitches have imported hundreds of Negros to Missouri to start a race war and the Demonrats are pretending to be on the black race side. The Demonrats need to stir their base to vote for them in November because they know they are f-cked.

The Demonrats have done nothing for the black man ever, except degrade them even further.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#103520 Aug 21, 2014
Muslim in the White House wrote:
Pic Of The Day: Obama Fist Bumps On The Golf Course After Condemning The Beheading Of James Foley…
~ The fact that he went straight to the golf course after speaking about the savage beheading of an American citizen shows how unbelievably narcissistic Obama really is.
http://weaselzippers.us/197184-pic-of-the-day...
Yet another biased racist article posted by yet another racist.

#103521 Aug 21, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual when you get your a** kicked you resort to stupid comments that don't do anything but show everyone just how big of a dumbass you really are. Why do you do that to yourself? Do you really think making these types of smarta** comments do anything other then make you look like a idiot? All you do is show everyone how much a sniveling little insecure weasel you are.
Then to finish it off you make yet another lie. Now I know you can't help that, it is your pathology. But Dawg, we all know you are incapable of thinking. That is why you resort to the idiocy you posted in the above quote. You are only capable of parroting whatever the DNC tells you to think. So cut the horseshit, you aren't fooling anyone.
So you really DO think that the car fled? LOL! On foot? How did the car "flee"? I have never seen a car "flee"! Was it screaming? Or tooting its horn in fear? Tell us more, please.

And how was the car driven by a carload of illegals? Multiple steering wheels? I bet that gets confusing when some want to turn left, and others want to turn right? Do these steering commands go to a computer which averages the intent of the multiple drivers? That sounds really complicated, "pat." But I think you are on to something -- driving by democracy! What a concept, "pat"!

#103522 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
In Obama's defense, when he first got the news he was so upset he triple bogeyed the 9th hole. However he quickly got over it and went on to shoot a 2 over par on the back 9. Afterwards he retired to his villa at the richest/whitest place in America, Martha's Vineyard, where he contemplated racial divide and income inequality before saying his evening prayers to Mecca and then going to bed so he can be well rested to play more golf tomorrow.
I didn't know you were a Muslim, "pat." You certainly know your stuff.

Sorry YOU have to be up 24/7 to post your religious information. Must be tough, never getting any sleep while you spread your narcissistic ill-formed opinions over the Internet.

(If you would actually get a job, YOU would have less "income inequality.")

#103523 Aug 21, 2014
Young Person wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to thank you for your overwhelming support , sir !
GREAT JOB, "Young Person"! Amazing that your mere PRESENCE has had a calming effect in Ferguson! Keep up the good work! We know from experience that you will persist until the job is done! Even I got a better night's rest last night, knowing that you are bringing all your expertise to bear upon the situation! Thanks for all you do!

#103524 Aug 21, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>
Never let a good catastrophe go to waste.
Obama's Bitches have imported hundreds of Negros to Missouri to start a race war and the Demonrats are pretending to be on the black race side. The Demonrats need to stir their base to vote for them in November because they know they are f-cked.
The Demonrats have done nothing for the black man ever, except degrade them even further.
I agree! Brilliant strategy! There is no longer any doubt! The Democrats will win overwhelmingly in 2014 and 2016!

#103525 Aug 21, 2014
Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson Beaten Nearly Unconscious, Suffered Eye Socket Fracture Before Shooting Michael Brown: Report
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/20/fe...

Officer Darren Wilson Suffered ‘Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket’
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/officer-d... ...
"Marshfield Muslim," you and your conservative sources have once again been caught in a lie.

Your source for the "blowout fractured eye socket" was Jim Hoft, reporting on "Gateway Pundit." Hoft cited unknown sources for the alleged "blowout fractured eye socket" injury.

Charles Johnson on "Little Green Footballs" has blown Hoft's story "out of the water."

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/43751...

Johnson states that the most common symptoms of an orbital blowout fracture are bruising, tenderness and swelling around the eye; redness of the eye; double vision, ordiplopia (seeing two images at the same time); numbness of the cheek, nose or teeth; nose bleeds (epistaxis).

Johnson's article has a video showing Officer Wilson walking around after having killed Brown, and showing no discomfort or disorientation. No other police officer shows concern or offers Wilson aid for his alleged eye injury. Wilson was not treated by medical personnel at the scene.

The video shows that Wilson is certainly not "almost unconscious," as "The Blaze" alleges.

Even WORSE, Hoft has a photo of an X-ray presumably showing Wilson's eye injury. Johnson shows absolutely that photo was NOT taken of Wilson's alleged fracture, since Wilson was a police officer working in Missouri at the time of Brown's death. The Hoft photo is of an X-ray taken at the University of Iowa. Hoft edited the words "University of Iowa" from the photo he actually placed on his blog.

Johnson says that Hoft "is probably the single most dishonest right wing blogger on the Internet as well as the dumbest, with a very long history of distorting facts and completely making stuff up to push his far right, often overtly racist agenda."

So there you have it, "Marshfield Muslim." Your "sources" are not trustworthy. Nor are your numerous links.

#103526 Aug 21, 2014
"Mushroom Muslim," your "conservativebyte" link above merely shows Hoft's false X-ray photo, with no direct comments about the photo. Here is Hoft's original article with the fake photo in the "Gateway Pundit":

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/break...

#103528 Aug 21, 2014
Well I see BUBBLES SR has already had his daily meltdown of stupid and ignorant a** comments. It would be easy to kick his a** yet again but sometimes you can just let the stupidity of his comments speak for themselves and today is no exception. It seems BUBBLES SR is not going to be content until he has thoroughly convinced everyone on here that he is the dumbest person on the planet.
<.snicker!.> I see that you have gotten so tired of having your posterior kicked up between your shoulder blades that you are sneaking back under your porch without yipping anything!_8-)

Do tell us again about that car "fleeing"! LOL
Or that carload of illegals driving! LOL
The Anti Liberal

Ava, MO

#103529 Aug 21, 2014
Well I see BUBBLES SR has already had his daily meltdown of stupid and ignorant a** comments. It would be easy to kick his a** yet again but sometimes you can just let the stupidity of his comments speak for themselves and today is no exception. It seems BUBBLES SR is not going to be content until he has thoroughly convinced everyone on here that he is the dumbest person on the planet.
I came to the conclusion the other day that he is just a very lonely person who is desperate for someone, anyone, to pay some attention to him whether it is positive or negative. He looks on here for someone who he thinks that by making certain comments he can get them to pay attention to him with a reply. He does this by intentionally misinterpreting what they post, completely changing what they post, or just flat out making up things that they never said. These are all tactics to garner a response which then translates into attention for him. Unfortunately this is common behavior with people that are lonely and don't have anyone who is a constant in their daily lives. In his case it comes from being elderly. Their children are grown and leading their own lives. Their spouses have passed on. Their friends have either passed on or are in retirement homes or hospice care and are unable to visit them. He is probably incapable of getting himself around outside of his home without help so he sits there all day with no way to communicate with the outside world except via the internet.

The forum today is a great example. Before his posts no one had posted for a couple of hours. His posts are spaced out 3 hours ago, 2 hours ago, and 1 hour ago with none posting in between. That was him fishing for someone to reply. Then you made your post and he was there within a few minutes to reply to it with a post that was clearly intended to strike a nerve with you so you will reply to him. It makes it very obvious he was sitting there checking the forum over and over hoping someone else had posted.

So when you make fun of him just keep all that in mind. He is craving that attention and he doesn't care how he gets it even if it means making a complete fool of himself to get it.
STATUS QUO

Wentzville, MO

#103530 Aug 21, 2014
Vote for anyone except the big prick DR. BOB ONDER .
IF YOU SEE HIM TRY TO PISS ON HIM
What he will do is vote to give himself a raise and tax the people.
He even screws people on social security by raising state tax on them.
DO NOT VOTE FOR DR. BOB ONDER but take a shit on him IF POSSIBLE.
Muslim in the White House

Marshfield, MO

#103531 Aug 21, 2014
White Texas A&M Students Beaten To Death By Black Mob Outside McDonald’s ... Race Hustlers Nowhere To Be Found…
~ You won’t be surprised to learn the media scrubbed the race of the attackers.

http://weaselzippers.us/197223-white-texas-am...
Believer

Oklahoma City, OK

#103532 Aug 21, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> I see that you have gotten so tired of having your posterior kicked up between your shoulder blades that you are sneaking back under your porch without yipping anything!_8-)
Do tell us again about that car "fleeing"! LOL
Or that carload of illegals driving! LOL
He was a former Catholic, just like Stalin & Hilter.
Are you a proponent of "once saved always saved"? Cuz if you are, many Topix Atheists! will want to have words with you.

Jesus loves you
This I know
Cause the bible
Tells me so
You are weak
And he is strong
Seek forgiveness
We don't have long
Cheers
Dan Norton From Smithville

Marshfield, MO

#103533 Aug 21, 2014
Illegal Immigrant Woman Convicted of Running Over Two Girls Will Not Be Deported
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/21/il...

Marshfield, MO

#103534 Aug 21, 2014
OBAMA ADMIN TREATING FOLEY BEHEADING AS A CRIMINAL MATTER, HOLDER LAUNCHES CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION…
~ This is crazy! They will now have to give them their Miranda Warning and their taxpayer-provided ACLU attorneys before they can question them. How bad an idea is this? So bad even Obama’s number one media sycophant Chris Matthews is against it. These are not ordinary criminals to whom you read their Miranda rights before arresting them. Discussions of torture by US liberals who castigated the US for using “torture techniques” only encourages these psychopaths to increase their killing in every dimension the human mind can imagine. The bleeding heart liberals whined and cried about the brutality of Gitmo.
http://weaselzippers.us/197248-obama-admin-tr...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103535 Aug 21, 2014
It's posts like this that leave me with no doubt that you are BUBBLES the recently executed drag queen from Poplar Bluff's biological she-male offspring.

#103536 Aug 21, 2014
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>He was a former Catholic, just like Stalin & Hilter.
Are you a proponent of "once saved always saved"? Cuz if you are, many Topix Atheists! will want to have words with you.
Jesus loves you
This I know
Cause the bible
Tells me so
You are weak
And he is strong
Seek forgiveness
We don't have long
Cheers
Dan Norton From Smithville
What are you mumbling about?

#103537 Aug 21, 2014
OBAMA ADMIN TREATING FOLEY BEHEADING AS A CRIMINAL MATTER, HOLDER LAUNCHES CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION…
... their taxpayer-provided ACLU attorneys ...
Huh? ACLU attorneys are "taxpayer-provided"? What planet are YOU on, "Marshfield Muslim"?

You don't know NOTHIN' a-tall, do you boy?
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#103541 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Once again you flap your gums without checking into something first. A desperate attempt to look like a know-it-all that ends with YOU looking like a KNOW NOTHING.
YOURE A CLUELESS IDIOT!!!
Well I see BUBBLES JR has already had his/her daily meltdown of stupid and ignorant a** comments. It would be easy to kick his a** yet again but sometimes you can just let the stupidity of his comments speak for themselves and today is no exception. It seems BUBBLES JR is not going to be content until he has thoroughly convinced everyone on here that he is the dumbest person on the planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Military plane with something hanging off wings... (Jun '11) 1 hr WRWJR 16
Is it time for a new location for Arnold's Park? 9 hr Question 10
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) 13 hr StirringUpCrap 78
crazy Stephanie Barron Mon Eddie 3
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Mon Eileen 1,274
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Aug 1 Elephant Gossip 60
High Ridge Family Restaurant (Feb '15) Jul 30 Free Advertising 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages