Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#92505 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Glen Beck is a Berther dildo brain conspiracy theorist, who constantly makes an ass out of himself.
Alcoholics cannot control their drinking. There are people who used to drink and fight the urge everyday (slipping), and there are those who claim they have it under control, while they sneak around to hide their alcoholism.
Get Real, Nort,
You are so right...Norton can't control his BAD Religion, anymore than Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh can control their chemical addictions.

Good Post ...Game Point!
New World Order

Malden, MO

#92506 Dec 30, 2013
Looking at the way the Tea Party is legislating is very troubling.

I hate to think negative thoughts, but it appears that Cruze is taking the Gop further and further to the right for a reason.

I am beginning to think that the Tea Party is moving us closer to the New World Order. Their ideology is one that wants to starve the lower casts to death in order to reduce their ideal level of world population to 500 million. This is the optimal population they believe is more in tune with nature.

What does this really mean? These Tea Party elititists want all of us "useless" eaters and breathers to stop existing and using up natural resources that they want for themselves. They know that the earth's natural resources are dwindling away. They deem all of us "takers" as they call us, as a scourge upon the earth and want all of us to disappear. What better way to accomplish this goal than to make it impossible for us to exist.

Remember when we made fun of GW Bush for buying land in Peru. The land Bush bought sits on top of the largest fresh water aquafer in the world. Bush calls fresh water "The New Oil." The Nestle Company, based in Switzerland, is pumping water from the aquafer feeding the the Great Lakes. They are putting it in huge bladders and taking it to China to fill up their fresh water aquafers. That is why the Great Lakes water table is dropping at alarming rates.

Governments who do not represent their people are evil entities. The Constitution was not written to protect the people. It was written to protect the elites and their property. The founders were afraid the peasants would revolt and take their riches.

If you believe this is perposterous, I suggest you go research the goals of the New World Order. Folks, this is scary and the new reality.
And while you are at it, get a renewed dose of real history; Not the lies that are taught from textbooks.

Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92507 Dec 30, 2013
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right...Norton can't control his BAD Religion, anymore than Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh can control their chemical addictions.
Good Post ...Game Point!
Norton and his comrads just can't accept the fact that there are people who do not accept the jesus myth or the New Testament. Norton can keep his jesus. I could care less. He has to answer for this folly, not me.

Christians have a problem with anyone who does not believe the way they do. They are constantly preaching to others as if they somehow have a monopoly on the Creator. I am tolerant of others' beliefs. If somebody wants to worship a light pole, that is ok with me. The Bible says to "work out your own salvation with fear and trimbling." But christians refuse to allow individuals to do just that. And most christians do well to repair their own souls, rather than hypocritically trying to force their doctrines onto others. God gave us all a brain and it is up to each individual to use it and reason. But I have learned through the years that you cannot reason with christians, because they believe they are right and everybody else is wrong. They fit in well with the Tea Party fight wing, fundamentalists, American Taliban.
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#92508 Dec 30, 2013
Preamble

The Constitution Party gratefully acknowledges the blessing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as Creator, Preserver and Ruler of the Universe and of these United States. We hereby appeal to Him for mercy, aid, comfort, guidance and the protection of His Providence as we work to restore and preserve these United States.

This great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions but on a foundation of Christian principles and values. For this very reason peoples of all faiths have been and are afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.

The goal of the Constitution Party is to restore American jurisprudence to its Biblical foundations and to limit the federal government to its Constitutional boundaries.

The Constitution of the United States provides that “no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.” The Constitution Party supports the original intent of this language. Therefore, the Constitution Party calls on all those who love liberty and value their inherent rights to join with us in the pursuit of these goals and in the restoration of these founding principles.

The U.S. Constitution established a Republic rooted in Biblical law, administered by representatives who are constitutionally elected by the citizens. In such a Republic all Life, Liberty and Property are protected because law rules.

We affirm the principles of inherent individual rights upon which these United States of America were founded:

That each individual is endowed by his Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are the rights to life, liberty, property and the pursuit of happiness;

That the freedom to own, use, exchange, control, protect, and freely dispose of property is a natural, necessary and inseparable extension of the individual’s unalienable rights;

That the legitimate function of government is to secure these rights through the preservation of domestic tranquility, the maintenance of a strong national defense, and the promotion of equal justice for all;

That history makes clear that left unchecked, it is the nature of government to usurp the liberty of its citizens and eventually become a major violator of the people’s rights; and

That, therefore, it is essential to bind government with the chains of the Constitution and carefully divide and jealously limit government powers to those assigned by the consent of the governed.
Stan

United States

#92509 Dec 30, 2013
Both
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92510 Dec 30, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
Preamble
The Constitution Party gratefully acknowledges the blessing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as Creator, Preserver and Ruler of the Universe and of these United States. We hereby appeal to Him for mercy, aid, comfort, guidance and the protection of His Providence as we work to restore and preserve these United States.
I see the "crazies" are out in full force today. Excuse me, but the Creator's Name is not jesus. Jesus was created, born of a woman, just like all humans are created. Nor were the founders of this country christian. They were Masons/Noahides. Washington DC was designed according to Masonic symbols. The Masons even put Jewish symbols on our paper money.

The laws of this country, as affirmed by President Reagan, were based upon the 7 Laws of Noah, which were intact centuries before your jesus came along. These are the laws that God gave to Noah to live by in the post-diluvial world. These are the same laws that God gave to Adam, except after the flood, God allowed mankind to eat meat, which was not practiced in the pre-diluvial world.

7 Universal Laws of Morality (Noahide Laws)

1. One G-d - Do not worship false gods or idols

2. Do not blaspheme - Do not take Him or use His name in vain

3. Do not murder - His gift of life is precious

4. Do not steal - Respect others - Do not take what is not yours

5. Do not commit sexually immoral acts

6. Set up righteous and honest courts - Uphold these laws and enforce them

7. Do not eat from any body part of a live animal - Avoid cruelty to animals

Unlike Jewish Laws, the Noahide Laws are all prohibitions for gentiles to follow.
Noahides are NOT christians.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92511 Dec 30, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives in his own little strange world that's for sure. I kinda feel sorry for him. To be on here day after day after day from morning until night for the sole purpose of attacking people has to be a very sad and lonely existence to live.
Have you looked in the mirror lately? Your NT says that Satan is the accuser. So you must be in allegiance with Satan. I find it ironic that you christians teach that Satan (Lucifer) is the "devil", when the name Lucifer actually means "bringer of light". Christianity took the devil concept right out of the pagan ancient belief system. And christianity took the virgiin birth concept right out of the pagan roman greek belief system. The Olympian gods were also believed to be half human and half god. Remember Zeus, Posiden, Atheno, Appolo, Aphrodite, Hermes, Artimus, Athena ....? Try this: Zeus>Jezeus>Jesus. And you call "non believers" pagans. Jesus (Jezeus) was the "sun" of god (Zeus), not the son of God. In ancient times, the sun was the people's salavation. It arose in the morning to give new live, and descended at night to bring death. Do you get the picture now.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92512 Dec 30, 2013
Christian pagan idolators.

Just like the Olympian gods were half man and half god, chrisitan theology comes up with the same concept. Zeus>Jezeus>Jesus

I hate to drop it on you christians, but there is no such thing as a "virgin birth".

I quote from the Hebrew text in Isaiah 7:13

"Therefore, my Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the maiden will become pregnant and bear a son and she will name him Immanuel."

King Ahaz wanted a sign from God to know when the Assyrians would stop attacking Israel. She called him Immanuel (meaning God is with us), but his given name was Hezekiah. Isaiah prophesied that by the time the child could eat milk and honey, the Assyrians would no longer attack Israel. See how christianity has taken the Torah and twisted it it out of context to create a new, strange god (Jesus). Jesus said that "I am the Lord are one." We are all "one" with the Creator's sinularity. Jesus in no way ever claimed to be God. We are all sons of God, because he is our Creator.

This child that was born to King Ahaz and his wife was Hezekiah, who later became King of Israel, not Jesus. The Hebrew word "almah" translates into English as maiden, not virgin. There goes your religion based on a virgin birth. Your entire religion is based upon a mistranslation from Hebrew to English. Dio you realize that early christians also believed in reincarnation. There is much about your own religion that you don't even know, because you never bothered to research these things for yourself, Savannah.
Cool Concepts

Farmington, MO

#92513 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really you rock,nice to see a little education in use.
Cool Concepts

Farmington, MO

#92514 Dec 30, 2013
---nothing senate wise MO. -------So......Go Wendy Davis in that red hell hole called Texas.
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92515 Dec 30, 2013
Cool Concepts wrote:
---nothing senate wise MO.-------So......Go Wendy Davis in that red hell hole called Texas.
You got that right. So far, all I have seen come out of Texas are "crazies." Ted Cruze was born in Canada, so that knocks him out of the 2016 bid for president. Did you see the clip of Cruze on the news trying to flip the script and blame the shutdown on President Obama and Harry Reid, even after John Boehner said it was a republican shutdown. If the Tea Party shutsdown the government again, it will be the end of the GOP. I don't think Boehner will let that happen again.

Democrats need to send that Canadian Cruzer packing back to Canada and take that idiot of a Texas governor, Rick Perry, with him.

I think Boehner and the mainstream republicans are ready to put the Tea Party in its place. The Tea Party has been an embarrasment to the GOP.
The Word

Southbury, CT

#92516 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:

"Therefore, my Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the maiden will become pregnant and bear a son and she will name him Immanuel."
Isaiah 7:14 is the Scripture you shared from The Word. Be it known to all those outside of the Lord, Christ followers do not take [any] direction from you. Just as above telling the Audience here you're quoting a Passage and then give a completely different one. Christians are forgiven because we've acknowledged and repented. We live a progressive sanctification life through the direction of the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 1:23 quotes the 2nd century BC(E) Greek Septuagint text of Isaiah 7:14:
The virgin shall be with child and shall bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanu-El.
The Greek word for "virgin" in both the Greek Septuagint and Matthew is parthenos, which means a virgin female. Gen 24:43 — Isaac's future wife Rebekah is "the maiden/virgin [Heb. ha'almah]" Isa 7:14 — Isaiah's wife is "the maiden/virgin" [Heb. ha'almah] Isaiah 7:10-25 is The Immanuel Prophecy.

Please hear this, your disbelief changes nothing about or in The Word, let alone a Believer. Our Message to the unbeliever is; you're invited to a Party given by a King. You're not being forced to go, but certainly have a standing invitation.
razer

Montrose, MI

#92517 Dec 30, 2013
We need some female ...(and maybe some more male too) input on the maryville thread below...its about the Daisy coleman thing.........Thanks people!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/maryville-mo/...
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92518 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Glen Beck is a Berther dildo brain conspiracy theorist, who constantly makes an ass out of himself.
Alcoholics cannot control their drinking. There are people who used to drink and fight the urge everyday (slipping), and there are those who claim they have it under control, while they sneak around to hide their alcoholism.
Get Real, Nort,
So are you an alcoholic.....have experience in that area? I don't think everybody falls into that category. I know people that have smoked for years and quit but still have the urge to smoke, but they don't! I happen to like Glen Beck and think he is wise beyond his years. Wiseup! To each , his own!

If what you say is really true and everybody that is an alcoholic has no chance to turn around, then maybe all alcohol should be banned. Just sayin'......!

If you want to get real testy, maybe we should demand that everybody in the government be tested weekly to see if they have any alchol/drug related problems. How about that?

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92519 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
Christian pagan idolators.
Just like the Olympian gods were half man and half god, chrisitan theology comes up with the same concept. Zeus>Jezeus>Jesus
I hate to drop it on you christians, but there is no such thing as a "virgin birth".
King Ahaz wanted a sign from God to know when the Assyrians would stop attacking Israel. She called him Immanuel (meaning God is with us), but his given name was Hezekiah. Isaiah prophesied that by the time the child could eat milk and honey, the Assyrians would no longer attack Israel. See how christianity has taken the Torah and twisted it it out of context to create a new, strange god (Jesus). Jesus said that "I am the Lord are one." We are all "one" with the Creator's sinularity. Jesus in no way ever claimed to be God. We are all sons of God, because he is our Creator.
This child that was born to King Ahaz and his wife was Hezekiah, who later became King of Israel, not Jesus. The Hebrew word "almah" translates into English as maiden, not virgin. There goes your religion based on a virgin birth. Your entire religion is based upon a mistranslation from Hebrew to English. Dio you realize that early christians also believed in reincarnation. There is much about your own religion that you don't even know, because you never bothered to research these things for yourself, Savannah.
Good Lord!!!!!!!!
I'm glad someone finally straightened you out! No wonder people are so messed up.
May I suggest you do some serious research yourself!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#92520 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Norton and his comrads just can't accept the fact that there are people who do not accept the jesus myth or the New Testament. Norton can keep his jesus. I could care less. He has to answer for this folly, not me.
Christians have a problem with anyone who does not believe the way they do. They are constantly preaching to others as if they somehow have a monopoly on the Creator. I am tolerant of others' beliefs. If somebody wants to worship a light pole, that is ok with me. The Bible says to "work out your own salvation with fear and trimbling." But christians refuse to allow individuals to do just that. And most christians do well to repair their own souls, rather than hypocritically trying to force their doctrines onto others. God gave us all a brain and it is up to each individual to use it and reason. But I have learned through the years that you cannot reason with christians, because they believe they are right and everybody else is wrong. They fit in well with the Tea Party fight wing, fundamentalists, American Taliban.
I will agree with you on one thing! God gave us all a brain and it is up to each individual to use it. I don't have a problem with how you believe and I don't believe a person can force their beliefs on others but I do have a problem with the truth and how it is presented, and you, my friend are way off! You want the proof I am talking about.......study the Apologetics! People are always wanting proof. Well, there is proof in the prophecies. It's all about having faith in the Word of the Lord.......the Gospel!

CHEERS!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92521 Dec 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I "Judge" this comment "Brilliant" ... "Agree" ... "Truthful" ... "Puts 'Savannah' in Her Place"
Hey Yellow Dawg. Love your Barak & Michelle picture!!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92522 Dec 30, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you looked in the mirror lately? Your NT says that Satan is the accuser. So you must be in allegiance with Satan. I find it ironic that you christians teach that Satan (Lucifer) is the "devil", when the name Lucifer actually means "bringer of light". Christianity took the devil concept right out of the pagan ancient belief system. And christianity took the virgiin birth concept right out of the pagan roman greek belief system. The Olympian gods were also believed to be half human and half god. Remember Zeus, Posiden, Atheno, Appolo, Aphrodite, Hermes, Artimus, Athena ....? Try this: Zeus>Jezeus>Jesus. And you call "non believers" pagans. Jesus (Jezeus) was the "sun" of god (Zeus), not the son of God. In ancient times, the sun was the people's salavation. It arose in the morning to give new live, and descended at night to bring death. Do you get the picture now.
There goes the liberal spin again!

Go back to the 2012 Demonrat convention when God was eliminated from the agenda. Watch the real demons worship their Anti-Christ.....
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#92523 Dec 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Savannah," do you "always just make things up"?
Do you remember how, in your Comment #92415 you said, "Sorry to burst your bubble but the top 10 states for economic growth and prosperity are all Conservative controlled ... "
Do you remember how you got all flustered when I asked you to cite your evidence, and said I could look it up myself?
Well, I will stick to your subject, and I will actually keep my comments regarding the facts ... NOT "what {YOU} make up." I obtained the top 10 states with the fastest-growing economies, from a June 12, 2012 article in "NBC News":
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/states-fastes...
Here are the states, and the party affiliation of the governors of those states:
1. North Dakota - R
2. Oregon - D
3. West Virginia - D
4. Texas - R
5. Alaska - R
6. Michigan - R
7. Massachusetts - D
8. Utah - R
9. Connecticut - D
10. California - D
Five Democrats. Five Republicans.
NOT 10 REPUBLICANS AND 0 DEMOCRATS AS YOU SAID!
Why do you have to lie, "Savannah"? Did you learn that at an early age so you could always "win" arguments?
WTF where do you get this crap.... California is in the toliet with Illinois. Suprised you do not have Illinois in "your" to ten! ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ah,ha
Oh Really

Malden, MO

#92524 Dec 30, 2013
The Word wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah 7:14 is the Scripture you shared from The Word. Be it known to all those outside of the Lord, Christ followers do not take [any] direction from you. Just as above telling the Audience here you're quoting a Passage and then give a completely different one. Christians are forgiven because we've acknowledged and repented. We live a progressive sanctification life through the direction of the Holy Spirit.
Matthew 1:23 quotes the 2nd century BC(E) Greek Septuagint text of Isaiah 7:14:
The virgin shall be with child and shall bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanu-El.
The Greek word for "virgin" in both the Greek Septuagint and Matthew is parthenos, which means a virgin female. Gen 24:43 — Isaac's future wife Rebekah is "the maiden/virgin [Heb. ha'almah]" Isa 7:14 — Isaiah's wife is "the maiden/virgin" [Heb. ha'almah] Isaiah 7:10-25 is The Immanuel Prophecy.
Please hear this, your disbelief changes nothing about or in The Word, let alone a Believer. Our Message to the unbeliever is; you're invited to a Party given by a King. You're not being forced to go, but certainly have a standing invitation.
I give you a standing invitation to the correct translation of the Holy Scriptures. The verse I quoted is the correct reading of Isaiah 7:14.

Isaiah 7:14 was not shared from YOUR "Word". It was shared from The Stone Edition of The Torah, Psalms, and Writings which is written in the ORIGINAL Hebrew, which came directly from God on Mt. Siani. If you are going to read what you call the "Old Testament" wouldn't it be best to take it from the "original" source.

Of course Christ followers do not take any direction from the original Hebrew Holy Scriptures. To do so would blow the hell out of their false religion. I gave the original Hebrew translated into English by Hebrew speaking translators that would, of course, know how to translate Scripture into English.correctly. It is your King James Version and all the other later versions that you read, which have been translated wrongly to fit Christian theology. The version I quoted from is the correct wording of the passage, straight from the HEBREW Torah.

Norton, you are so full of shit. If you were a real christian, you would not be coming to topix trying to convince people how right you are not. Do you actually believe that christians are the only religion on earth that repent and try to live a holier life than before. Wow! What a misguided fool you are.

Of course your version of the verse reads differently, because christians have repeatedly mistranslated the Bible.

Go look it up for yourself. Go to a Hebrew translator online and type in the Hebrew word, Almah. It will come back to you as "maiden or young woman", not "virgin". Your problem is that all the bibles you quote from are GREEK in Origin. The original Torah (Old Testament) was written in Hebrew and Aramaic, not Greek. So your sources are sorely flawed. I have the original Hebrew/Aramaic Torah, Tehillim (Psalms), and Writings that were used by Jews since the Oral Torah was written down eons ago and IS still used in Judaism today. Not ONE letter of the Hebrew Torah has ever changed. Further, if a scribe accidentally changes one letter of Hebrew in the Torah, the book is burned. Does that tell you how serious the Hebrews are about God's Holy Word.

So are you telling me now that the original Hebrew language is wrong and your watered down, mistranslated GREEK versions are correct. At the rate you are going, you will never come to know God or see HIS Big Spiritual Picture. The ONLY TRUE GOD AND CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE IS CALLED "HASHEM" WHICH TRANSLATES AS "THE NAME". In Judaism, GOD has 72 NAMES. But your small brain, blinded by a false faith, would never be able to comprehend the true nature of THE MOST HIGH GOD!

And no, I am not a Jew.

Cheers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) 9 hr Deteriorating Sit... 8
Jefferson County Allows Child Abuse! (Nov '12) 15 hr Back Again 8
Who Are You Voting For Trump or Clinton Sun Health Issues 24
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Sat Perverted Games 168
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Sat She Sucks 208
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Sat Just Saying 1,480
bryan weber (Feb '13) Sat Tick 64

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance