Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#90220 Nov 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know whether they were "rats" or not,
Speaking of rats.....Many Dems and Libs are running like rats away from the Obama sinking ship. Clinton is leading the charge along with many others. Dawg, the experiment is failing. Rhetoric and speeches don't make a President. Lies and deception eventually become apparent even to the ignorant and naive. The heart of America is and always will be patriotism,capitalism,a work ethic, and the spirit of victory not victimization. You and Obama had your day, but the curtain has been pulled on the wizards of WAS......
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90221 Nov 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit that the president has a really nice agenda.
Yah, Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.

He set his own ship afire and the rats are jumping off.

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90222 Nov 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know whether they were "rats" or not, but the "type of politician" that Sarah Palin put in jail in Alaska were Republican.
And Palin was well on her way to jail herself until she resigned as governor of Alaska. Here is the charge, by Stephen Branchflower, an attorney hired by the Alaska Legislative Council, which at the time consisted of 8 Republicans and 4 Democrats:
http://media.adn.com/smedia/2008/10/10/16/Bra...
Note page 8, Finding Number One:
For the reasons explained in section IV of this report, I find that Governor Sarah Palin abused her power by violating Alaska Statute 39.51.110(a) of the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act. Alaska Statute 39.52.110(a) provides
"The legislature reaffirms that each public officer holds office as a public trust, and any effort to benefit a personal or financial interest through official action is a violation of that trust."
And there still are worthless Republicans that must go, but there is a hell of a lot of Demoncrats facing the jailer and axe also.

The sooner we get them out the better! Only the Tea Party will do the job!

Funny about Palin violating a statute with a check mark (NiKe) on her sweat shirt. You and your rats fear her!
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#90223 Nov 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit that the president has a really nice agenda.
What agenda??? A hidden agenda of socialism,racism,wealth redistribution,destruction of religious principles,creation of energy unemployment, total Government control, etc. This is a nice agenda? This is your President,not ours. PERIOD

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#90224 Nov 13, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of rats.....Many Dems and Libs are running like rats away from the Obama sinking ship. Clinton is leading the charge along with many others. Dawg, the experiment is failing. Rhetoric and speeches don't make a President. Lies and deception eventually become apparent even to the ignorant and naive. The heart of America is and always will be patriotism, capitalism, a work ethic, and the spirit of victory not victimization. You and Obama had your day, but the curtain has been pulled on the wizards of WAS......
Ah, hahahahahaha! I think you become even sillier when you attempt to wax eloquent!

(Incidentally, if you love capitalism, consider that sending production to countries with cheaper labor rates is the epitomy of capitalism, so quitcher griping. The US is now firmly in a WORLD ECONOMY. Face up to that fact!)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#90225 Nov 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.
He set his own ship afire and the rats are jumping off.
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Such foolishness! You are as bad as "Truth Teller."

(Of course, you both are copying your propaganda from the same sources.)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#90226 Nov 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... Only the Tea Party will do the job!...
Yeah, the "Tea Party" will do the job:

1. Downgrade the credit rating of the US for the first time in history
2. Shut down the US government for the second time in history
3. Cause the Republican Party to implode, taking all you conservatives away

You fail to heed the words of California US Representative Sonny Bono, back in 1996: "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."

You blather your idiocy on here 24/7, and somehow think that SAYING IT will MAKE IT TRUE. It won't. You are only "preaching to the choir." Nobody else cares about your propaganda.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#90227 Nov 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... Funny about Palin violating a statute with a check mark (NiKe) on her sweat shirt. You and your rats fear her!
What are you blathering about NOW? Check mark? Statute? You have gone daft.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#90228 Nov 13, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> What agenda??? A hidden agenda of socialism, racism, wealth redistribution, destruction of religious principles, creation of energy unemployment, total Government control, etc. This is a nice agenda? This is your President, not ours. PERIOD
Boy, you sure pulled out all the cliches!

NOBODY will believe your nutty comment!

(And, incidentally, if President Obama is not your president, you must be a Canadian, or something. If that is true, just admit it.)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#90229 Nov 13, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text> What agenda??? A hidden agenda of socialism, racism, wealth redistribution, destruction of religious principles, creation of energy unemployment, total Government control, etc. This is a nice agenda? This is your President,not ours. PERIOD
Out of curiosity, what is "energy unemployment"?
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90230 Nov 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the "Tea Party" will do the job:

1. Downgrade the credit rating of the US for the first time in history
2. Shut down the US government for the second time in history
3. Cause the Republican Party to implode, taking all you conservatives away

You fail to heed the words of California US Representative Sonny Bono, back in 1996: "Our problem was that we began to believe our own rhetoric."

You blather your idiocy on here 24/7, and somehow think that SAYING IT will MAKE IT TRUE. It won't. You are only "preaching to the choir." Nobody else cares about your propaganda.
Do you enjoy getting caught in lies? You must, you tell enough of them.

Let's see....

1. A small minority group in one part of Congress, that had been there for a wry short time did not cause the credit downgrade. The downgrade came because of the debt and failure by ALL of Congress and the president to do anything about it. If you can prove otherwise feel free to try.

2. I've already told you the govt had been shut down 18 times since 1976. This is common knowledge for anyone who was paying attention during the last DEMOCRAT caused shut down. Do your homework you friggin moron. It's not hard to look this fact up. Or, just keep embarrassing yourself with your clueless lies.

3. Implode? HAHAHAHAHAHA! The only ones that are imploding are the Democrats running like hell from ObamaCare and his plummeting poll numbers. You need to come back to reality.

You are the who fails to heed the words of Bono. Either you are so stupid to believe this crap you post or you are intentionally lying because you are an attention starved idiot.

You are the only one on here 24/7. We all know it. This one forum is your entire miserable pathetic life.

You really are one of the stupidest people I have ever encountered.
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90231 Nov 13, 2013
Hey Yellow Mutt since you are in the mood to lie and make a fool out of yourself tell us again about these "outrageous profits" being made by the insurance companies right now despite the ACA limiting their profits.

If what you say is true then you are admitting that the ACA is a failure since it is supposed to control the profits of the insurance companies by making them spend at least 80 cents of every one dollar in premiums.

So which is it Dawg? Are you lying or is the ACA failing to do what it is supposed to do?

Come up coward, man up and either back up what you claimed or admit you lied.

(Really you don't have to admit you lied. I've already proven that you did. I just get a kick out of making you act like a coward)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#90232 Nov 13, 2013
Welfare is Biblical:

"Look at the lilies and how they grow. They donít work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you." (Luke 12:27-28)

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#90233 Nov 13, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy getting caught in lies? You must, you tell enough of them.
Let's see....
1. A small minority group in one part of Congress, that had been there for a wry short time did not cause the credit downgrade. The downgrade came because of the debt and failure by ALL of Congress and the president to do anything about it. If you can prove otherwise feel free to try....
You do have a point. Because the moderate Republicans failed to stand up to the "Tea Party" terrorists, the credit rating of the US was downgraded. So I guess the moderate Republicans can share in the blame, too -- not just the "Tea Party."

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#90234 Nov 13, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy getting caught in lies? You must, you tell enough of them.
Let's see....
...
2. I've already told you the govt had been shut down 18 times since 1976. This is common knowledge for anyone who was paying attention during the last DEMOCRAT caused shut down. Do your homework you friggin moron. It's not hard to look this fact up. Or, just keep embarrassing yourself with your clueless lies....
Yes, you told us that the government was shut down 18 times since 1976.

You are wrong.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#90235 Nov 13, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy getting caught in lies? You must, you tell enough of them.
Let's see....
...
3. Implode? HAHAHAHAHAHA! The only ones that are imploding are the Democrats running like hell from ObamaCare and his plummeting poll numbers. You need to come back to reality....
Just because you can type something on your keyboard, that does not make it true.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#90236 Nov 13, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy getting caught in lies? You must, you tell enough of them.
Let's see....
...
You are the only one on here 24/7. We all know it. This one forum is your entire miserable pathetic life.
You really are one of the stupidest people I have ever encountered.
1. No, I am not on here 24/7 (like you are). Keep a log with my post times.

2. I do enjoy owning you antagonists on here. For some reason it gives me a well-deserved feeling of superiority.

3. If you wish to consider who perhaps IS the stupidest person you ever encountered, you should think about your wife.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90238 Nov 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No, I am not on here 24/7 (like you are). Keep a log with my post times.
2. I do enjoy owning you antagonists on here. For some reason it gives me a well-deserved feeling of superiority.
3. If you wish to consider who perhaps IS the stupidest person you ever encountered, you should think about your wife.
DAWG just checking in...and just what I expected you are mercelessly destroying OWNEDsville...and sending her into another of her Massive Ranting Delusional Meltdowns.

She's like Old Faithful ...you can expect her to blow up at on the clock everday...thank God ObamaCare has a mental healt section for her...she really needs it.

DAWG Keep Doing "Gods Work" .."rolling back GOPee Ignorance and Darkness from these CONsevaTROLLS"

CHEERS!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90239 Nov 13, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
<quoted text>
You got some Dawg shit on your nose.
DANinOWNEDsville you would know...since that is right where your tounge is!

DAWG IS DESTROYING YOU...just like Sarah Palin is DESTROYING THE TEA PARTY....hahahaha

The best thing for America, is for you and Sarah to just keep blathering your incorherant rambling bullshit....Hahahahahaha!

You are such a sad pitiful HOMO - DANinBONEDsville
JUST BY YOURSELF... YOU ARE THE PARTY OF STUPID!!!!!
Truth Teller

Columbia, MO

#90240 Nov 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No, I am not on here 24/7 (like you are). Keep a log with my post times.
2. I do enjoy owning you antagonists on here. For some reason it gives me a well-deserved feeling of superiority.
3. If you wish to consider who perhaps IS the stupidest person you ever encountered, you should think about your wife.
We all know that you or anyone else is not on here 24/7. Dawg you have more posts than anyone which by no means gives you superiority or ownership of anyone.Dawg,you can't make up for your pathetic childhood or life by being a topix wizard that you think you are. You and Obama both are are desperate to create an illusion of grandeur for your inadequacies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 8 min cleanhouse 884
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... 8 hr Whodunit 6
Why does a town the size of Byrnesmill need a m... 11 hr Byrnes Mill Needs... 12
fox athletics Dec 14 Warrior12 8
Abundance of Fat Slobs Dec 14 Twinkie 2
Missouri KKK Leader: Ferguson Protests Are Boos... Dec 14 neveratfault 26
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... Dec 13 Mary 25
Eureka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Eureka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eureka

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:58PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 4:02 AM
Breaking Down Steelers' Game Plan vs. Chiefs
Bleacher Report 4:24 AM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Breaking Down the Chiefs' Game Plan
NBC Sports 7:45 AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday